PDA

View Full Version : <The White Order> Now Recruiting - Vengeance West

Belewyn1779
01-23-2017, 07:13 AM
Are you looking for a community with an end game PvX focus?

A community where economy is a strong focus?

Does the enticement of PvP and GvG battles sound alluring?

The White Order Task Force is now actively recruiting on Vengeance West.
The White Order Strike Force is selectively recruiting as well.
Whether your focus is on how much gold is jingling in your pockets, or how much enemy blood you can spill to satiate your thirst, we have a home for you. Please reach out in game to one of our Officers or visit our website at - http://forum.thewhiteorder.com/ for more details.

Skoal
01-23-2017, 11:35 PM
As sorcerer camped the nui during tonight's dom I asked him if he was going to fight. He replied that he only had 17 members online. I offered to cut my raid down and fight 10 vs 17 and he told me he wasn't interested

"end game focused pvp guild"

BattleKats
01-24-2017, 02:02 AM
I used to trust WO and used to belive it was a good guild that could represent Nuians properly, but then again i was wrong, lately they started doing what Finding Nemo used to do, purple against PvE, Trade and Social guilds, i have been trying to contact officers to understand the reason of this and see if they could punish those members, but their officers seem to accept it now and they refuse to answer, now those members are still purpling, the trust in WO is dead in the server, and White Order started lossing Dom wars, i think this is why they are turning into green pirates, is because they are desperate to not fall behind, which will destroy the bonds betwen the Nuian guilds since they are the biggest guild (in numbers) of the West faction.

SenVengeance
01-24-2017, 02:45 AM
I love the White Order. We have a lot of haters, everyone knows that. However, what matters is the actual content and the atmosphere in the inside, which may explain the severe jealousy against us.

Regardless, The White Order is an amazing guild. Ride or Die.

- Sen

xCROv
01-24-2017, 06:56 AM
As sorcerer camped the nui during tonight's dom I asked him if he was going to fight. He replied that he only had 17 members online. I offered to cut my raid down and fight 10 vs 17 and he told me he wasn't interested

"end game focused pvp guild"

I used to trust WO and used to belive it was a good guild that could represent Nuians properly, but then again i was wrong, lately they started doing what Finding Nemo used to do, purple against PvE, Trade and Social guilds, i have been trying to contact officers to understand the reason of this and see if they could punish those members, but their officers seem to accept it now and they refuse to answer, now those members are still purpling, the trust in WO is dead in the server, and White Order started lossing Dom wars, i think this is why they are turning into green pirates, is because they are desperate to not fall behind, which will destroy the bonds betwen the Nuian guilds since they are the biggest guild (in numbers) of the West faction.

Thanks for bumping the guild topic! Lets try our best to keep the topic at the top. :) Without the drama I don't think I would love this game so much and I'm sure it would get stale. http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk143/faeini1/stirthepot.gif

Belewyn1779
01-24-2017, 07:53 AM

Should you have concerns that you would like to address please feel free to contact me in game. I will take time to hear your grievances and see if we can help in resolving them. My in game name is Belewyn.

Valoiz
01-25-2017, 09:07 AM
MMmmm i actually getting a feeling of hopeless in the Niuan side of Vengance, all the main guilds, the bigger ones are trolling the game and making the enviroment terrible and stressing

Being purple in WP castle... by WP when i am trying to get a quest- turn a pack
Doors of the castle closed on both castles (WP/ WO) and hostile attitude to workers
FN doing everthing they can to make gamers life miserable (pushing ships from Safe zones etc etc)
Retribution, Trucidation, No Life, Skeletor wahtever being green pirates

Seens like is imposible to be in medium peace without joining these green pirate guilds (who usually dont steal from each other - except from Trucidation) Seens like this game brings out the worst of the gamers. Reds dont stress me half this guilds does.

Jartor
01-25-2017, 10:32 AM
MMmmm i actually getting a feeling of hopeless in the Niuan side of Vengance, all the main guilds, the bigger ones are trolling the game and making the enviroment terrible and stressing

Being purple in WP castle... by WP when i am trying to get a quest- turn a pack
Doors of the castle closed on both castles (WP/ WO) and hostile attitude to workers

Forgive me for hijacking a TWO recruiting thread - but here's a pump in the name of mighty Cro the memeprince

You do understand that many of us, who can't even do castle content half the time or make gold off of the castle (because the current system is just what??????), and with the three guilds we have feeding off of a single castle - including friendly guilds - people will be waiting at those farms for upwards of TWO HOURS.

I'm not going to idle at a farm for 2 hours just to have someone come up, when I politely ask them not to, kill my low level alt or alternatively just steal the pack. There are farms outside our walls, use those. I can't rationalize to you that I'm not going to let you get 200g+ functionally for free when I can just give that 200g to a guildmate or a friendly guild that we know well.

I spend a LOT of time at the castle and people are not very nice, if you're waiting there for two hours you should get the pack. Typically, whoever is there first should get the pack/quest.

"All the main guilds ... making the environment terrible and stressing"

Why do you want a lords coin for free? What sense does that make? What kind of 2017 marching in Washington ♥♥♥ special snowflake ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ is this? "I am not in this guild and don't get to benefit from the content they fought for and won"

I want to tattoo question marks onto the cornea of my eye and repeatedly blink at every member of your family for what you just said

That's like seeing me pull up on Freedich with a full merch and asking me for half of it and expecting me to just give it to you. It almost makes you regret protecting greens on Freedich, there is no respect and no appreciation given to those who help, but boy will people ♥♥♥♥post about getting killed over TWO HUNDRED GOLD (which is a lot to some people)

Its funny too because, go ahead and roll east and that'll teach you a new level of appreciation for "green piracy", where people actually PvP and there are a LOT more people

Jartor
01-25-2017, 12:00 PM
now, after Trino save you from losing it and gave you 3 free extra weeks/peace founds, you go back to threat everyone as a plague.

Trust me, we are equally upset about not losing the castle :cool:

What guild are you in? Perhaps if you ask nicely and stop ♥♥♥♥ talking guilds with castles on the forums we'll help you out and let you use our farms like the other guilds.

Honestly man, you wonder why half of the good PvPers on West went to fill out LCs roster?

Valoiz
01-25-2017, 12:06 PM
Trust me, we are equally upset about not losing the castle :cool:

What guild are you in? Perhaps if you ask nicely and stop ♥♥♥♥ talking guilds with castles on the forums we'll help you out and let you use our farms like the other guilds.

"Ask nicely" lol sorry no interest in dating your guild, pirates are not ally material ;)

you wonder why half of the good PvPers on West went to fill out LCs roster?

At least the have the B to go pirate and dont hide who they are behind vague recruitment messages, joking/being clows in faction chat or oppress others to force then to "ask nicely"

Jartor
01-25-2017, 12:13 PM
"Ask nicely" lol sorry no interest in dating your guild, pirates are not ally material ;)

I hope one day, many years from now, you happen to look into your forum history and see this post.

Pirates? Because you got killed does not make the guild who killed you, "Pirates". What guild are you in? I will personally make sure you're top of the list on our "people not to kill list". We'll give you lords coins for no effort on your part, leave the door open for you, and do our best to accommodate you while at Castle Jartor™ soon to be renamed Castle IHaveBetterThingsToDo™

xCROv
01-25-2017, 01:09 PM

At least the have the B to go pirate and dont hide who they are behind vague recruitment messages, joking/being clows in faction chat or oppress others to force then to "ask nicely"

You complain about guilds having their castles closed when you're not even a part of the guild and you're wanting to take advantage of their content lol?! When's the last time you did anything to help us defend our castle? But you think you should get access to everything hu? Do you not see the flaw in that logic?

Valoiz
01-25-2017, 01:30 PM
You complain about guilds having their castles closed when you're not even a part of the guild and you're wanting to take advantage of their content lol?! When's the last time you did anything to help us defend our castle? But you think you should get access to everything hu? Do you not see the flaw in that logic?

Actually... i was there helping when FN and WP got their castles... killing (or trying to kill) all the reds i could - Was not able to help WO cuz my PC could not handle it... (i got killed by FN 2 times during the siege lol but i still wanted to help)... also i was in Exeloch trying to kill TTK and defent the land cuz i didnt want to pay hostile taxes and used to work there... More people may do what i did if you wasnt such an ♥♥♥♥♥.

Now... i just wish i could heal reds...

Jartor
01-25-2017, 01:36 PM
Actually... i was there helping when FN and WP got their castles... killing (or trying to kill) all the reds i could - Was not able to help WO cuz my PC could not handle it... (i got killed by FN 2 times during the siege lol but i still wanted to help)... also i was in Exeloch trying to kill TTK and defent the land cuz i didnt want to pay hostile taxes and used to work there... More people may do what i did if you wasnt such an ♥♥♥♥♥.

Well, if TTK achieves their goal because few people on the West can handle PvP, they will lock down all relevant content and then you'll see what it's like living under the yoke of Overlord Shinya

Good day to you, sir

xCROv
01-25-2017, 01:47 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by helping WP and FN when they "got their castles." The only castle grounds that were contested on siege day from the Nuian side was White Order's castle claiming in Sun Gold and I would love to see where you were during that because I have the whole thing recorded so just shoot me a time and I will pull that up. Again. I feel like you're claiming you did a lot and falling short. You still are hiding what guild you're in, why so ashamed? Lets see what your guild has done for the faction. I guess what ever helps you sleep at night! Our doors will remain closed. You don't need to be inside our castle because you have not earned that right.

Valoiz
01-25-2017, 02:11 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by helping WP and FN when they "got their castles." The only castle grounds that were contested on siege day from the Nuian side was White Order's castle claiming in Sun Gold and I would love to see where you were during that because I have the whole thing recorded so just shoot me a time and I will pull that up. Again. I feel like you're claiming you did a lot and falling short. You still are hiding what guild you're in, why so ashamed? Lets see what your guild has done for the faction. I guess what ever helps you sleep at night! Our doors will remain closed. You don't need to be inside our castle because you have not earned that right.

Never say i did a lot i was there and try to help... As i said my PC didnt handle the Sun Gold castle siege

The only list you have is the KoS and i dont want to prejudicate the guild i am atm by sharing my opinions here, i speak for my own not by a group of players.

Jartor
01-25-2017, 02:28 PM

Chill, fam. I killed like 4 reds in Nuimari to secure the castle *Kevin Hart voice* (solo, against 4 guilds, no stopping me, used my farm cart, 2 times, shatigon sand, used a harpoon, no effect, put it on the ground, dropped a drum down, ATTACK SPEED, killed a green, green pirates now, can't stop me)

xCROv
01-25-2017, 02:38 PM
Chill, fam. I killed like 4 reds in Nuimari to secure the castle *Kevin Hart voice* (solo, against 4 guilds, no stopping me, used my farm cart, 2 times, shatigon sand, used a harpoon, no effect, put it on the ground, dropped a drum down, ATTACK SPEED, killed a green, green pirates now, can't stop me)

No kidding. MORAL SUPPORT OP! I wonder how many galleons they captured today.

Join The White Order - We get ♥♥♥♥ done. Haters gonna hate.

crazy mike
01-25-2017, 09:40 PM
Are you looking for a community with an end game PvX focus?

Does the enticement of PvP and GvG battles sound alluring?

????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????
????????????????????????
????????????????????????
????????????????????????
????????????????????????
????????????????????????
????????????????????????

what

Kepala Butoh Returns
01-25-2017, 10:24 PM
also i was in Exeloch trying to kill TTK

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ReyRey
01-26-2017, 12:07 AM
Val I know it may seem like we are the bad guys but if you were in our shoes you would see reason.. We are pro faction but we make it a point to put our members first (both WP and WO). There are some farms outside the Castle walls so feel free.

I am sorry for your inconvenience and hopefully when we get all our buildings up it will be easier for none guildies.

Belewyn1779
01-26-2017, 09:56 AM
As stated earlier in the thread, should you have any issues you would like to dicuss I can be reached in game.

LinkVengeance
01-27-2017, 04:57 AM
Lol? No life being green pirates? You mean no fate?

Jartor
01-27-2017, 09:14 AM
Lol? No life being green pirates? You mean no fate?

The only thing No Life stole from me was my heart

BANGARANG
01-27-2017, 10:08 AM
Join The White Order - We get ♥♥♥♥ done. Haters gonna hate.

Please enlighten us as to what relevant content other than a castle TWO has managed to accomplish in the past 3 weeks....... Just saying

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxox <3

Diddler
01-27-2017, 10:11 AM
Please enlighten us as to what relevant content other than a castle TWO has managed to accomplish in the past 3 weeks....... Just saying

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxox <3

I mean they tried to do the calmlands mana tower yesterday but could only manage to repeatedly get wiped by 25 laughing coffin for an hour so they have that going for them

Diddler
01-27-2017, 10:25 AM
Sorcerer is for sure. It was funny watching him run in and get down to 1/4 health before he could find and click his invuln

LinkVengeance
01-27-2017, 11:23 AM
You should get that tatoo. Seriously , that will teach them!

Belewyn1779
02-15-2017, 08:52 AM
Bumping thread :)

Bear5peed
02-15-2017, 09:28 AM
the real question everyone is asking about:

where my <White Order> http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/browbeat/2015/09/03/iconic_book_covers_as_gifs_memorable_images_become _even_more_eye_popping/150902_moby.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

be at?

Belewyn1779
02-15-2017, 12:42 PM
Now now now I see what you did there :P