PDA

View Full Version : Returning and New Player Leveling Experience

Pandaemic
01-24-2017, 05:10 PM
I'm pretty much experiencing ArcheAge anew now in the 3.0 patch, and I'm finding there isn't an abundance of information on how to level quickly now with the new changes, when there was a wealth of information and individuals willing to divulge such information prior to the 3.0 patch. So what I'm hoping for is some information that can help many new or returning players, that have not been on ArcheAge for who knows how long, smooth their way through the leveling process at least to 50 now that it seems things like apprentice's gears can no longer be made and hereafter stones are out of the question in terms of leveling quickly and efficiently. Is labor still the fastest way to level? I calculate around 46.66 or 47 exp per labor point you are getting right now, and with a vocation pot you get double that. So if any are willing, what are some of the most efficient labor sinks/burns, ways to do so while not wasting a ton of money, if you have gold, a good way to get going, and just some pointers for us new guys.

If I've missed a prior made thread for this, I apologize. Google and combing through several pages have left me unable to locate such threads thus far.

Soultaker
01-25-2017, 07:48 AM
Tax Certs:

Go to any small farm or gazebo, etc and you will notice you can now craft tax certs for 300 labor per 5 bound. Great way to burn through labor and level.

Not exactly making gold in the process, but if you want a labor sink, there ya go.

Pandaemic
01-25-2017, 08:00 AM
Thank you. I'll try that.