PDA

View Full Version : New Players' Convention

IndiB
01-25-2017, 10:34 PM
Sunday, January 29th, 6-8pm PST
Lilyut Hill, Windshade.

This event is aimed at helping newer players to Archeage, or MMO's as a whole, communicate and interact with the server population as well as help them integrate into the more "hardcore" and experienced crowd transfering in from Legacy servers. The event will last about two hours and feature:

- Tips & Tricks that may not be obvious to newer players
- Q&A with community leaders
- Class building, gearing, and playing guide
- Combat training (1v1, comboing, countering)
- Profit making tips

Everyone is welcomed to attend!

Jartor
01-25-2017, 11:09 PM
Good idea, nice work

Grax
01-25-2017, 11:14 PM
Sunday, January 29th, 6-8pm PST
Lilyut Hill, Windshade.

This event is aimed at helping newer players to Archeage, or MMO's as a whole, communicate and interact with the server population as well as help them integrate into the more "hardcore" and experienced crowd transfering in from Legacy servers. The event will last about two hours and feature:

- Tips & Tricks that may not be obvious to newer players
- Q&A with community leaders
- Class building, gearing, and playing guide
- Combat training (1v1, comboing, countering)
- Profit making tips

Everyone is welcomed to attend!

Is a good pvper gonna practice 1v1's with them or..... is it gonna be an HoF? But other than that good idea

xCROv
01-26-2017, 06:58 AM
Whos galleon are we bringing?

IndiB
01-26-2017, 02:45 PM
Is a good pvper gonna practice 1v1's with them or..... is it gonna be an HoF? But other than that good idea
Good question! Yes we will be having members from multiple guilds assisting new players and those less skilled such as yourself to improve both 1v1 and group v group fighting.

Grax
01-26-2017, 03:02 PM
Good question! Yes we will be having members from multiple guilds assisting new players and those less skilled such as yourself to improve both 1v1 and group v group fighting.

Well congrats on setting this up then.

crazy mike
01-26-2017, 03:03 PM
can i come

IndiB
01-26-2017, 03:08 PM
can i come

Of course! The goal of this event is not only to help newer players become more involved and experienced, but also allow experienced players to interact with the less vocal community and connect with new friends. All players have something to gain from attending!

osiriz
01-26-2017, 03:20 PM
HoF has good pvpers lel.

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/1256639/modules/forum/attachments/ScreenShot0003_1484724678.jpg

http://imgur.com/cojWdBm

crazy mike
01-26-2017, 03:34 PM
Of course! The goal of this event is not only to help newer players become more involved and experienced, but also allow experienced players to interact with the less vocal community and connect with new friends. All players have something to gain from attending!

wut if im east can i be garunteed amnesty

Jartor
01-26-2017, 03:45 PM

I will defend you, Mike

IndiB
01-26-2017, 04:58 PM

I can vouch that our members will not attack you if you show, but I can't control anyone else attending!

crazy mike
01-26-2017, 05:19 PM
i just want to make new friends

IndiB
02-09-2017, 07:32 PM
This Sunday, February 12th we will be hosting another convention for newer players to have any questions about the game answered! Anyone is welcomed to attend. It will be hosted in the Lilyut Hills community center from 6:00 - 8:00pm PST. Hope to see you all there!

BANGARANG
02-10-2017, 12:28 PM
I hope you all have a great time jacking each other off, seems to be working sooooooo well, also, GG on those 5 legendary cannons, they did a great job sinking to the bottom of the sea of graves.... Fitting name. Get a better driver, not a ptw POS. Git gud m8!!!!!

Jartor
02-10-2017, 12:39 PM
Harbingers of Freedom will teach us how to play the game! YEEEEET

Myrry
02-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Pretty cool idea godbless the rest of your faction trying to ♥♥♥♥ all over it though like they know any better lul

IndiB
02-11-2017, 01:27 AM
I hope you all have a great time jacking each other off, seems to be working sooooooo well, also, GG on those 5 legendary cannons, they did a great job sinking to the bottom of the sea of graves.... Fitting name. Get a better driver, not a ptw POS. Git gud m8!!!!!

I think you're in the wrong thread friend ^-^

Belewyn1779
02-13-2017, 10:29 AM
i just want to make new friends

Awwww how sweet. Come on over here.....so I can beat that ♥♥♥! ♡

Raelyr
02-15-2017, 11:53 AM
Hey guys! Glad to see so many folks coming out to learn about the basics Archeage has to offer. For those of you making a mockery of the event, or concerned faulty information is going out, I highly encourage you to attend the next one (February 25). We're happy to have more people able to answer questions to help meet the demands of those asking. :)

If you're not interested in helping out that way, please find another thread to express your impotent, aimless rage in. This thread is about helping and teaching new players, not catering to narcissistic egos that need to be the center of everything. Just hit up literally any other thread in the vengeance section for that.

IndiB
02-26-2017, 02:57 PM
Hello everyone! We'll be hosting the convention again today, same spot, but it's going to be from 5-6pm. Everyone is again encouraged to attend!

Oceanis
02-27-2017, 05:54 AM
This is a great initiative. Thank you. The game is difficult and hard to make a place on the server. I started yesterday and saw the post too late :(

IndiB
02-27-2017, 08:29 PM
This is a great initiative. Thank you. The game is difficult and hard to make a place on the server. I started yesterday and saw the post too late :(
We host them every other week on sunday nights! If you have any urgent questions you can leave them in our public help discord https://discord.gg/YD8cRTW and we'll get back to it ASAP. Hope to see you at the next one!

IndiB
03-14-2017, 03:22 PM
Hello players of Vengeance.

I will be unable to continue running the Convention every other friday. However I will still be available to answer any questions you may have on our Q&A Discord: https://discord.gg/YD8cRTW

I hope you all continue having a fun time,
Indi