PDA

View Full Version : Why does west not show up to Halcy or Abyssal/lusca?

LinkVengeance
01-27-2017, 11:40 AM
Why doesn't west show up to major pvp events. And why do we typically run from even engagements? Please guild leadership try to make an effort. Even warrior poets and white order leaves their castles for halcy. Btw a shout out to retribution, privateers, bearded alliance, no life, thorn, and anyone else (yes that means you hippojax and belewyn) for attending abyssal yesterday.

Jartor
01-27-2017, 11:52 AM
Why doesn't west show up to major pvp events. And why do we typically run from even engagements? Please guild leadership try to make an effort. Even warrior poets and .... leaves their castles ...

I have a job though

Belewyn1779
01-28-2017, 02:45 AM
Ya'lls abyssal runs are tops. I would love to see more participation from the faction in this event. Admittedly, I leave work early each day I can just to attend. Cheers ♡

Warhead42
01-28-2017, 04:29 AM
Btw a shout out to ... no life ...
I like how you gave a shout out to your own guild.

LinkVengeance
01-28-2017, 10:40 AM
I like how you gave a shout out to your own guild.

Why would I not give my guild members credit for showing up consistently? I like how there is a list of guilds that actually show, that actually deserve credit and you try to manipulate the message into self praise.

Warhead42
01-29-2017, 02:15 AM
and you try to manipulate the message into self praise.
Self praise is exactly what it is.

Daphonic
01-29-2017, 03:23 AM
It's 4:30 PM CST / 2:30 PM PST... people work... It's the worst time for it IMO.. should be later at night, and not around reset.

SenVengeance
01-29-2017, 04:19 AM
^

Like previously said, West is basically the working population.

needinfo
01-30-2017, 03:13 AM
You can not paint every player with this general statement.

But I feel fairly confident that the EAST (Who does Outnumber the West greatly anyways) Is primarily little kids, mix in the odd college student and laid back slacker / Stoner (have you ever been inside TTK's Comms? You would understand this generalization). They have zero commitments, places to be, any real attachments to real life to pull them away from AA. So they can sit online all day long.

The WEST Seems more the older Role Players (Hanging in Ahnimar) or Career individuals. The WEST has more players that have other commitments outside of ArcheAge, like a Job, Family, etc..

I'm not saying one is better then the other, and again very broad generalizations. But the Time for most events in game simply do not align with anyone that actually works a proper career. You even look at the Gear Score, The WEST has most of the top 20 geared Players (Zero events) because they work and simply Credit Card up.

Also the WEST Is plagued with a pile of irrelevant guilds that all think they can do it on their own with their whole 5 members online and their massive egos (No Life) and have not come to the realization they are completely and utterly irrelevant. If these scrub ♥♥♥ smaller guilds actually swallowed their pride and formed a real gaming community / Guild. You might see more of a presence in events like Kraken/abyssal/ Luscas etc..

As it stands now most have no real strong leadership to pull them out of their Role play ♥♥♥♥ feast in Ahnimar. oooooohhhhh did you know you can get 20+ gold a pack sitting safe all day long in Ahnimar let's never engage content again. Same continent trade runs break this game.

Bear5peed
01-30-2017, 08:53 AM
Too many dailies!

Kaemik
01-30-2017, 02:51 PM
I try to attend Abyssal where I can. I've run out there a couple times with the Privateer/Solaris/Pheonix Legion etc. alliance and once with No Life.

Unfortunately it conflicts with my accounting class most days of the week.

mikroman
01-30-2017, 03:11 PM
Halcyona is broken. Same numbers = easy warborn march. Invulnerable mode on, than some of them will reach the base and some of them will ignore cc effects. Than GG. End. XlTrolls&LazytesterPubs coop worked well.

RyanPrime
01-30-2017, 05:10 PM
MM and Halcy happen while I am at work in CA.

Good job trion making it 4:30 PM PST. Idiots.

Not that I particularly care about faction vs faction events... I hate unorganized zerg pvp and want nothing to do with it.

Plus, killing all the idiots on my own faction who think they can't be caught in their rented cars with larders is way more fun and profitable.

SenVengeance
01-30-2017, 05:54 PM
MM and Halcy happen while I am at work in CA.

Good job trion making it 4:30 PM PST. Idiots.

Not that I particularly care about faction vs faction events... I hate unorganized zerg pvp and want nothing to do with it.

Plus, killing all the idiots on my own faction who think they can't be caught in their rented cars with larders is way more fun and profitable.

I feel like most of West are in Pacific Time to be honest and East being 24/7 up all night long.

Kepala Butoh Returns
01-30-2017, 09:25 PM
hi link xoxo fun times yesterday

Bear5peed
01-31-2017, 06:29 AM
Need more purges on WEST.

MAKE THE WEST PURGE AGAIN