PDA

View Full Version : Dead Server/Prepare for Merger.

needinfo
02-01-2017, 02:02 AM
Can only say the server merger can't come fast enough. Makes you wonder if creating this second server was really the right idea. I can understand it during launch with how many wanted to come try a new FS server. But we are a ghost town now. Half the players I started with are quitting or have already quit.

slol
02-01-2017, 02:04 AM
trion here

math checks out

2 servers was a good idea!!

batkat
02-01-2017, 02:28 AM
Are you west? I mean east has full raids at almost every single faction event :Thinking_face: Server is far from dead if we're talking about the east side.

Kaemik
02-01-2017, 02:34 AM
Dead servers don't usually have queues. While the queues have long been over for those of us with patron I still see the server status as "queue" most of the time I'm logging in.

InsaneWarlockk
02-01-2017, 03:04 AM
Are you west? I mean east has full raids at almost every single faction event :Thinking_face: Server is far from dead if we're talking about the east side.

Exactly. Problem is that East outnumbers West in faction events (MM, but mostly Halcyona). The big west guilds all are very bad when compared to the east guilds. Being so, several players from different West guilds joined pirate faction, so the result is less activity in the West continent.

I'm from West, and this is my perspective as a member of <Trucidation>, a small guild. Dead server? Nope, ocean is crowded during peak times, we've had fun times pirating lately with inusitated stories. If Ynistere/Cinderstone hits peace, it's guaranteed to see people moving trade packs cross continents. Also, anytime you go to Growlgate by the Ocean Trader, just afk there a little bit and you'll see a pirate's Fishing Boat coming in.

Kaemik
02-01-2017, 03:29 AM
Yup. Back up to queue status shortly after a downtime at 2:30am PST. That means only one thing. Time to call it, this server is clearly dead.

mikroman
02-01-2017, 03:37 AM
Dead servers don't usually have queues. While the queues have long been over for those of us with patron I still see the server status as "queue" most of the time I'm logging in.

This is tricky. Fresh servers have many players, but "Queue" mark shows maybe "false positive" situation. Maybe this is the output of higher capacity settings...
But we have more players in Prophecy than we had in all other servers in any time. Example: Mining is "competitive" work in 0-24 and in 7/24. 3-10 players rush the better mines all times. :D

RyanPrime
02-01-2017, 11:19 AM
Warrior poets thinks Anthalon gear is worthless and not worth competing over. They think they are hot ♥♥♥♥ because they have a castle.

That's the kind of people we have on west. Please take their castle.

ReyRey
02-01-2017, 11:29 AM
Warrior poets thinks Anthalon gear is worthless and not worth competing over. They think they are hot ♥♥♥♥ because they have a castle.

That's the kind of people we have on west. Please take their castle.

We have contested Anthalon a few times but we don't have the numbers to compete with east guilds... We have reached out to many guilds to help but no one seems interested..... So when we can get enough people to compete with 2 raids of East then we can contest more.. If you don't like it the. Join us and help. It looks like we are the only guild in the west that even attempted
End game content

Jartor
02-01-2017, 12:12 PM
*Salt*

As if packs matter, it's not the best progression or income method and most of us don't participate in it at all.

Insert West player crying about a group of people trying while he sits in a tiny guild that has no impact and bases his achievements off of tradepacks he's jumped

Put a tradepack on the back of anyone on this server and I will kill them, that doesn't make me good.

ReyRey
02-01-2017, 01:00 PM
I'm wondering.... if you don't want to help the large guilds contest against the much larger east guild why even come here to whine?? You are just a part of the problem.. So go camp greens for their packs and bang your chest when you succeed, mean while the big boys are trying to show some resistance towards the east.. You can help us fight them and progress the west or you can just sit down and continue to be irrelevant. What ever you choose we are going to continue to fight against the adds..

xCROv
02-01-2017, 01:22 PM
Has anyone ever really TRIED these new Oreo flavors they are coming out with? I honestly just got back from the store and when walking down one of the isles I saw pink Oreos... They are watermelon flavored and I honestly can't think of anything that sounds more gross. So I decided to get them. Lol. I got some milk and go to try these things and I gotta say, they are JUST AS BAD AS THEY LOOK. Please for the love of god never buy these disgusting new Oreo flavors they are coming out with. Like seriously...

Kaemik
02-01-2017, 01:50 PM
You expect the rest of the west to merge into WP or at least see you as some kind of leader? I don't think you get it. TTK and AS are not taking all the content because they have the backing of the east. They are doing it because they are independently large guilds with high gearscore. Meanwhile they purple for profit and abuse the rest of their faction. (At least TTK does. Not being an easterner I'm less informed on how AS treats their own faction.)

If you want to be that kind of guild then don't expect any help from the rest of the server. If you want the support of the faction, then give the faction your support.

And before you say "Oh we are pro-faction." Nobody is buying that any more. When our problems with you were still early I went another guild that said "Warrior Poets have been great allies" and wouldn't hear anything negative I had to say about you guys. A few days later that same guild leader came back to me and said "I owe you an apology. They really are purple for profit." They are one of several guilds that I've had either quietly PM me or heard outright trash talking you and White Order for various purple-for-profit activities. The numbers of groups and players who are tired of your crap is something that grows on a daily basis to the point now that when you start your "Screw HoF" sessions in faction chat I'm seeing just as many people jump in to trash WP. A lot of groups we don't even have much association with hate you as much as we do.

And now you want to set yourselves up as the leaders of the west and have us fall in behind you? Lol. I don't think so. Nobody is going to fall in behind you. You have burned too many bridges, abused too much trust.

You want to help this faction? Disband. Step aside. Let your members filter into some new groups with new leadership that people might actually fall in behind. Because you're never going to be that group.

ReyRey
02-01-2017, 02:32 PM
You expect the rest of the west to merge into WP or at least see you as some kind of leader? I don't think you get it. TTK for and AS are not taking all the content because they have the backing of the east. They are doing it because they are independently large guilds with high gearscore. Meanwhile they purple for profit and abuse the rest of their faction. (At least TTK does. Not being an easterner I'm less informed on how AS treats their own faction.)

If you want to be that kind of guild then don't expect any help from the rest of the server. If you want the support of the faction, then give the faction your support.

And before you say "Oh we are pro-faction." Nobody is buying that any more. When our problems with you were still early I went another guild that said "Warrior Poets have been great allies" and wouldn't hear anything negative I had to say about you guys. A few days later that same guild leader came back to me and said "I owe you an apology. They really are purple for profit." They are one of several guilds that I've had either quietly PM me or heard outright trash talking you and White Order for various purple-for-profit activities. The numbers of groups and players who are tired of your crap is something that grows on a daily basis to the point now that when you start your "Screw HoF" sessions in faction chat I'm seeing just as many people jump in to trash WP. A lot of groups we don't even have much association with hate you as much as we do.

And now you want to set yourselves up as the leaders of the west and have us fall in behind you? Lol. I don't think so. Nobody is going to fall in behind you. You have burned too many bridges, abused too much trust.

You want to help this faction? Disband. Step aside. Let your members filter into some new groups with new leadership that people might actually fall in behind. Because you're never going to be that group.

No one is asking everyone to merge into WP.. For the record I would not take you and your drama into any division of WP ( speaking as main recruiter). What I am saying is that we fight even with low numbers. Don't whine and cry about the east if your not willing to do anything about it.. Why don't you get all the small guilds together and form your own big guild to contest or do content? It's not happening because everyone wants to be the big dog with their 20 members.. So if you don't want to join a bigger guild like TWO, Retribution, or WP start your own and stop crying on the forums.

Kaemik
02-01-2017, 02:48 PM
For the record I have never cried about the west not getting world content done. I'm more concerned about earning gold TBH. But if I get an invitation to world content from a friendly guild leader like Link or Beck I will often go out of my way to show up even if I don't really feel like it. When I see Jartor and Dannyboy spamming they need help in faction chat I continue on with whatever I was doing beforehand, even if the content sounds kind of fun otherwise.

HMCannabis
02-01-2017, 03:07 PM
Has anyone ever really TRIED these new Oreo flavors they are coming out with? I honestly just got back from the store and when walking down one of the isles I saw pink Oreos... They are watermelon flavored and I honestly can't think of anything that sounds more gross. So I decided to get them. Lol. I got some milk and go to try these things and I gotta say, they are JUST AS BAD AS THEY LOOK. Please for the love of god never buy these disgusting new Oreo flavors they are coming out with. Like seriously...

Best post on forum maybe ever.

Jartor
02-01-2017, 03:11 PM
When I see Jartor and Dannyboy spamming they need help in faction

TBH - I don't care about winning world PvP specific content for honor. Halcy isn't really that great, every other event is PvE.

Last time I checked I get 3-4 guilds to show up when I sound the Gjallarhorn de la Papa

SenVengeance
02-01-2017, 04:09 PM
TBH - I don't care about winning world PvP specific content for honor. Halcy isn't really that great, every other event is PvE.

Last time I checked I get 3-4 guilds to show up when I sound the Gjallarhorn de la Papa

I cry.

Kepala Butoh Returns
02-01-2017, 06:09 PM

awesome

xCROv
02-02-2017, 07:03 AM
For the record I have never cried about the west not getting world content done. I'm more concerned about earning gold TBH. But if I get an invitation to world content from a friendly guild leader like Link or Beck I will often go out of my way to show up even if I don't really feel like it. When I see Jartor and Dannyboy spamming they need help in faction chat I continue on with whatever I was doing beforehand, even if the content sounds kind of fun otherwise.

I mean Kaemik... What do you think you could bring to a world content attempt? I'm being honest here. How many people and average gearscore are we talking. You keep saying that the west doesn't do content but I assure you that we do contest content. If you want to be brought into the fold for this stuff the best thing for you to do would prove that your guild is ready for the sort of thing. You need to earn the place. I want to know that if given the chance to contest or do content, you're not going to just bring out 5 people with 2.8k GS to run around that need to be taught everything about the content and how to contest / do it. Is that something you're ready to do because if so step up to the plate. I'm so tried of the drama and all this crap on the forums to be honest. So many people talking big but when called for action and if they want to come out no one shows up. If everyone wants to talk big then step up. Else just stop talking @everyone. We shut down two attempts at world content for the east last night. Was fun. Still get people who do nothing but talk say that no one is doing content when they either 1) Never show up when called to contest active content or 2) Dont even go to the content in the first place or know how to do it.

Y'all keep bringing up abyssal as some kind of example for people not contesting content. Trion made it pretty clear that abyssal wasn't for the working group and they wanted it to be something the BR's and people in AUS could attend also.

I'm sure someone's going to quote and start to flame my post but save your time. I don't care. Oreos though. Seriously.

Belewyn1779
02-02-2017, 08:38 AM
Cro, why on Earth would you even attempt to eat watermelon oreo's???? That just sounds trifling.

xCROv
02-02-2017, 08:49 AM
Cro, why on Earth would you even attempt to eat watermelon oreo's???? That just sounds trifling.

God it was terrible. I'm pretty for sure I will never be able to taste things the same again.

Kepala Butoh Returns
02-02-2017, 09:12 AM
So what was up with the West numbers in MM an hour ago? The East raid got smashed by overwhelming numbers everytime there was a fight.

xCROv
02-02-2017, 09:36 AM
So what was up with the West numbers in MM an hour ago? The East raid got smashed by overwhelming numbers everytime there was a fight.

The west always wins earlier MM and content. That's what everyone keeps bringing up in these posts. The West really does have a majority of the working class and older people on it. People are at work or are up this early for work and the east is completely asleep because they have stayed up all night doing the exact opposite all night and taking the content.

I have also been told that the East has a lot of BR's and people from other regions that don't attend because of the time difference. The West controls all content early in the morning.

Kepala Butoh Returns
02-02-2017, 10:51 AM
The west always wins earlier MM and content. That's what everyone keeps bringing up in these posts. The West really does have a majority of the working class and older people on it. People are at work or are up this early for work and the east is completely asleep because they have stayed up all night doing the exact opposite all night and taking the content.

I have also been told that the East has a lot of BR's and people from other regions that don't attend because of the time difference. The West controls all content early in the morning.

Totally wrong, my friend. As evidently shown in the MM from 2.5 hours ago and Halcyona 24 hours ago (yesterday afternoon for you), West has some overwhelming numbers who have suddenly decided to show up in the last couple of days after the East has steamrolled MM/Halcyona during this timing for the past couple of weeks.

This is 1am for MM and 3.30am for Halcyona in Australia (Syd/Melb GMT+10), but 10am/12.30pm for Halcyona/MM (EST) and 7am/9.30am (PDT).

I assume that this "population spike" from the West does not simply appear out of nowhere (unless there is some major holiday in the States that I am not aware of) and that the West just really has not bothered showing up at all until these last 2 days.

This clearly shows that the West has less working class and older people than the East, contrary to popular belief.

Nice oreos btw.

Bear5peed
02-02-2017, 10:52 AM
lets go boys, make halcy great again

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/brule-omg.gif

Kepala Butoh Returns
02-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Also, yes the East does indeed have alot of BRs.

They make me miss <Death Law> from back on Kyrios 1.0.

God those BRs were funny. edit: and FISHY

fazing
02-02-2017, 12:16 PM
Please come to halcy west ppl. Ty

Jartor
02-02-2017, 12:43 PM
also, yes the east does indeed have alot of brs.

They make me miss <death law> from back on kyrios 1.0.

God those brs were funny. Edit: And fishy

who chum????? ><))))*>

xCROv
02-02-2017, 01:24 PM
Totally wrong, my friend. As evidently shown in the MM from 2.5 hours ago and Halcyona 24 hours ago (yesterday afternoon for you), West has some overwhelming numbers who have suddenly decided to show up in the last couple of days after the East has steamrolled MM/Halcyona during this timing for the past couple of weeks.

This is 1am for MM and 3.30am for Halcyona in Australia (Syd/Melb GMT+10), but 10am/12.30pm for Halcyona/MM (EST) and 7am/9.30am (PDT).

I assume that this "population spike" from the West does not simply appear out of nowhere (unless there is some major holiday in the States that I am not aware of) and that the West just really has not bothered showing up at all until these last 2 days.

This clearly shows that the West has less working class and older people than the East, contrary to popular belief.

Nice oreos btw.

I promises you that since the beginning of the server the West has always steamrolled early hour events. I lead MM and Halcy, although I havn't bothered with Halcy recently because I have been busy, all the time and early morning hours there is almost zero east that even show up. This would make sense if a lot of BR's or someone else decided to go East.

I'm not going to disagree with you on the west not showing up for anything though. To many people that are lazy or just have no clue what the content even is. I think there was a big surge of completely fresh players that don't understand the importance of these events.

The Oreos were gross. Lol.

SHINYA
02-02-2017, 02:15 PM
yall cute af

Diddler
02-02-2017, 03:34 PM
Jartor, if ever there comes a time when you need to call on your LC sons and daughters we are here for you. We will wipe your weak warrior poets raid and squad up for papa. All you need to do is play the ancient hymn "Children of the God of Vengeance"

Jartor
02-02-2017, 03:38 PM
Jartor, if ever there comes a time when you need to call on your LC sons and daughters we are here for you. We will wipe your weak warrior poets raid and squad up for papa. All you need to do is play the ancient hymn "Children of the God of Vengeance"

I'd come show you how weak we are, but that would be a long swim into the ocean to find all your fishing boats :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool:

Soon the bonfires will be lit and the Riders of RohanGrimgate will descend upon Auroria to the beat of 1000 fishing boat propellants shooting them onto the shore

Freakz
02-03-2017, 05:13 AM
this server aint dead bro lol so much pvp lol

Kepala Butoh Returns
02-03-2017, 09:02 AM
LUL East absolutely outnumbered by the West in MM again... How many of you Americans in the West don't need to work/go to school? T_T That's an absolute ♥♥♥♥ ton of people who are at home on a Friday morning :/