PDA

View Full Version : No Siege Posts?

Kashi
02-06-2017, 12:54 PM
Three castles change hands and no drama, no sh*t talking, no salt? Why is our server so boring?

Notdurpmen
02-06-2017, 12:58 PM
2/3 were uncontested so not much ♥♥♥♥ talking needed other than the self embarassment.

RyanPrime
02-06-2017, 01:12 PM
Nothing unexpected happened.

The only drama was all the faction hating on WP for razing their own castle the night before, with the excuse of "cya, we'll be at super bowl parties" and then actually all of them were online running packs out of ahnimar during the siege.

Belewyn1779
02-06-2017, 01:20 PM
The fight at Sungold was pretty awesome. Admittedly the sight of like 50+ tanks hitting any castle is pretty intense. Overall the fight for the lodestone was extremely fun. Good fight yall ! :)

PS a huge thank you to those West friends who came to the aid of White Order ♡

ReyRey
02-06-2017, 01:21 PM
No excuses. Only 35 of our members across 2 guilds were able to make the siege. Top that with Trion allowing Tank rentals there was no way anyone can defend... Castles will change hands on a regular on this server because a guild can start off with 100 tanks while the defenders start with half the numbers..

We knew we were going to lose, it's impossible to defend with the 20g tanks rental.. Unless the defending guilds have enough money to buy out all their castles scrolls anyone with 100+ members can take a castle... Congratulations on the Castle and thank you for freeing up our time.

RyanPrime
02-06-2017, 02:23 PM
No excuses. Only 35 of our members across 2 guilds were able to make the siege. Top that with Trion allowing Tank rentals there was no way anyone can defend... Castles will change hands on a regular on this server because a guild can start off with 100 tanks while the defenders start with half the numbers..

We knew we were going to lose, it's impossible to defend with the 20g tanks rental.. Unless the defending guilds have enough money to buy out all their castles scrolls anyone with 100+ members can take a castle... Congratulations on the Castle and thank you for freeing up our time.

I will say that the ironclad rentals are stupid.

SHINYA
02-06-2017, 02:46 PM
was boring for us
wp demo'd their own castle and dannyboy said me and my guild are just 18 year old potheads who don't have a life and don't have 1337 super bowl parties to attend :(

Hys
02-06-2017, 04:35 PM
was boring for us
wp demo'd their own castle and dannyboy said me and my guild are just 18 year old potheads who don't have a life and don't have 1337 super bowl parties to attend :(

Jartor went on a tyrade trying to blame Retribution and No Life for killing defenders returning to protect the castle.....Lol
Not even possible..

Jartor
02-06-2017, 04:46 PM
Jartor went on a tyrade trying to blame Retribution and No Life for killing defenders returning to protect the castle.....Lol
Not even possible..

Jartor isn't in TWO, Jartor enjoyed himself for the most part, Jartor watched both of those guilds purple on the edge of the siege zone (which is possible) and pushed reinforcements into the circle which was killing people. Jartor enjoys speaking of himself in the 3rd person. Jartor understands siege mechanics and understands that blocking reinforcements and/or killing them as they wait outside the circle can impact the defense.

TBH the only siege that was relevant was Algae v. Strike Force, Algae did a great job and it was a fun fight. But, ultimately, siege tank rentals zZzZzZzZzZzZz. I'm happy that only the relevant guilds kept talk to a minimum, or at the very least between the two guilds fighting.

TFW Trucidation is doing more to help the faction than any of your guilds :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

ReyRey
02-06-2017, 05:19 PM
Yea that no life and Retribution helping AS is kind of the elephant in the room... I guess Ret should have stuck with their Very Danger name and no life.. SMH, I had respect for those guys... This just means the west have to work that much harder

needinfo
02-06-2017, 05:50 PM
Sadly Retro and No Life Purpling was a fact, did it make or break the siege I doubt it with the current siege mechanics. Algae would of taken it regardless. I was told there was SS of one of No Life's officers admitting to working with Algae and trying to make sure TWO lost their castle. I haven't seen these so can't confirm.

Also Shinya, you had a post a few weeks back (to lazy to dig it up) stating that the only way to be competitive in this game is to be Kids with No life and be able to make all events etc..., confused by your post. So WP quoted you back to you?? Either Way congrats to the Mighty EAST, glad to be a part of this faction, Now more castles for me to do my daily quests at, now get them built!! Just one more to go!!

SHINYA
02-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Sadly Retro and No Life Purpling was a fact, did it make or break the siege I doubt it with the current siege mechanics. Algae would of taken it regardless. I was told there was SS of one of No Life's officers admitting to working with Algae and trying to make sure TWO lost their castle. I haven't seen these so can't confirm.

Also Shinya, you had a post a few weeks back (to lazy to dig it up) stating that the only way to be competitive in this game is to be Kids with No life and be able to make all events etc..., confused by your post. So WP quoted you back to you?? Either Way congrats to the Mighty EAST, glad to be a part of this faction, Now more castles for me to do my daily quests at, now get them built!! Just one more to go!!

I don't recall saying that.

Skoal
02-06-2017, 11:39 PM

Looks dude, what really happened was TWO purpled and killed me twice with their raid waiting to enter the siege. Your guild LITERALLY started it, am I not allowed to stand and watch a siege on the outskirts? Why would myself or anyone else not try to kill you after that, you started it. Not to mention I'm not sure if you know how siege mechanics work but you respawn at the fkn gatehouse which is in the instance that I cannot enter.

needinfo
02-07-2017, 01:36 AM
Skoal: I'm a pretty casual EAST Player. I just have friends on the West. I'm going to assume you're in retro, but my friend had some SS being passed around from a No Life member saying they are purpling and doing all they can to stop TWO. Something to do with TWO killing them before and being friends with WPG.

Again Haven't seen it so don't know the details. Why Retro purpled, I'm guessing is due to what you stated above.

From what I hear No Life is about to implode and taking anyone they can down with them. Heard they lost it, at a GR or CR and started purpling there as well :(, Apparently they got hammered in some DOM with WPG and lost their ♥♥♥♥ (egos damaged and all that). Was like 25 WP against 19-20 No life and they got steam rolled by over 100 points.

To Shinya, again sorry to lazy to find the post, but was you and another guy going back and forth regarding the same old forum entertainment and one of your responses was something along the lines of needing to be able to be on all the time and no lifing it to be able to contest and take end game content. You were polite about it, but was pretty much what you quoted WP for saying back to you. I agree, AA requires a serious time commitment to be competitive, or a large CC. It does help our faction has a ♥♥♥♥ ton more players out and about then the WEST ;p. Again Grats on the new zone won and massive congrats to Algae two down in a day that is huge GJ!!

Shakumar
02-07-2017, 08:59 AM
From what I hear No Life is about to implode and taking anyone they can down with them. Heard they lost it, at a GR or CR and started purpling there as well :(, Apparently they got hammered in some DOM with WPG and lost their ♥♥♥♥ (egos damaged and all that). Was like 25 WP against 19-20 No life and they got steam rolled by over 100 points.

Skoal is a troll dont bother listening to him. He renamed his guild from Very Danger so that the faction didn't hate him as much but they still purple up and try to betray everyone. I'm pretty for sure he still blames TTK for him trying to betray them and TTK finding out and stabbing him in the back before he could.

As far as No Life purpling at CR and GR... Well... The proof is in the pudding. They blew up multiple carts trying to stop GR even if it was some guild drama they need to learn to keep that crap out of faction events. I hope their guild falls because Retribution and No Life are both extremely anti-faction and are flagging up on everyone.

http://i.imgur.com/jUpmjub.jpg

Jartor
02-07-2017, 09:04 AM
Skoal is a troll dont bother listening to him. He renamed his guild from Very Danger so that the faction didn't hate him as much but they still purple up and try to betray everyone. I'm pretty for sure he still blames TTK for him trying to betray them and TTK finding out and stabbing him in the back before he could.

As far as No Life purpling at CR and GR... Well... The proof is in the pudding.

Every time I post something it gets reported and I'm like one warning away from a ban. *insert guild here* lead by a player who's name is ChewinTobaccah (xD) invited me to join *insert guild here*. Out of curiosity for what the community was like, I joined!

What happened next will SHOCK YOU (gone sexual) (it wasnt a prank)

I walked right into a wall of "ur gay" and other slurs against homosexuals :(

Valoiz
02-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Resume: WP gave their castle without figth, try to denfend sungold next to TWO and fail. Next try to blame Retri / No life on faction and trow a smoke screen with Truci hate and pro faction nosense. Also WP said it was all part of a plan to make TTK lose 70k (lol?). Finally rage and start purpling people to "prove" they are pro. Was fun to watch/read.

Oh and also the typical "all small guilds are worthless we are powerfull, pro and relevant" message time to time

Jartor
02-07-2017, 09:56 AM
Resume: WP gave their castle without figth, try to denfend sungold next to TWO and fail. Next try to blame Retri / No life on faction and trow a smoke screen with Truci hate and pro faction nosense. Also WP said it was all part of a plan to make TTK lose 70k (lol?). Finally rage and start purpling people to "prove" they are pro. Was fun to watch/read.

Oh and also the typical "all small guilds are worthless we are powerfull, pro and relevant" message time to time

Who is this clown?

Valoiz
02-07-2017, 10:20 AM
Who is this clown?

Lol the biggest clown in the server calling someone else that? thats funny too "papa Jartor" gg

Jartor
02-07-2017, 10:24 AM
Lol the biggest clown in the server calling someone else that? thats funny too "papa Jartor" gg

Vengeance belongs to Papa, I understand why people are upset

Valoiz
02-07-2017, 10:28 AM
Vengeance belongs to Papa, I understand why people are upset

Wich part of Vengeance exactly? cuz Nuimari doesnt, not anymore ;) #NotPartOfYourFanClub

SenVengeance
02-08-2017, 01:22 AM

What's your IGN anyways? :)

Valoiz
02-08-2017, 07:21 AM
What's your IGN anyways? :)

Dont worry i am already on your KoS list ;) #WhenTheTruHurts

Smittens
02-08-2017, 09:20 AM

At least he got the first part correct, we did rip down our castle and try to defend TWO's. No one blamed anyone besides perhaps the day and the mechanics. The No Life stuff .. had no effect other than just being in poor taste. I also think Jartor said he planned on making TTK lose 100k+ .. but feel free to remember it however you like. Cheers.

Jartor
02-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Shinya and I are the same person, you've been bamboozled

slol
02-08-2017, 09:48 AM
i wonder if transfers opened if ttk alliance would actually pvp or just dodge like they did on launch

ReyRey
02-08-2017, 11:39 AM
68k.... for a ghost town...

Nekomancy
02-08-2017, 05:56 PM
68k.... for a ghost town...

You mean 68k to show WP can't get anything done without TWO holding their hands?

Jartor
02-08-2017, 06:03 PM
You mean 68k to show WP can't get anything done without TWO holding their hands?

That's a short sighted and foolish mindset

@TWO holding WP's hand

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

LinkVengeance
02-09-2017, 03:29 AM

I believe the comment in shout from Legendaries was "Pope we will take the 15k for helping you now". If you can't tell that is a joke then I have beach front property in Arizona for sale.

ReyRey
02-09-2017, 06:29 AM

Lol hey if your willing to fork out 68k for a castle that would make less then 30k a cycle to show us that then damn... You guys really care about us :).. I can tell the rest of your other castle funds went to your guild leader by looking at the gs leader boards. Guess your TTK members are cool with that.

Valc
02-09-2017, 08:12 AM
Yea that no life and Retribution helping AS is kind of the elephant in the room... I guess Ret should have stuck with their Very Danger name and no life.. SMH, I had respect for those guys... This just means the west have to work that much harder

It wasnt that we were helping AS. We just have a distaste for White Order and how the faction allows them to openly admit to condoning purpling any and all greens outside of the alliance for profit while the rest of the West sit backs and thinks theyre something great. I wouldve gladly attacke AS if they were in a spot we could interfere as well, but I also wanted to see that castle fall into the hands of anyone but TWO, whether it be green or red :)

Belewyn1779
02-09-2017, 08:34 AM
- Your statement of WO policy is in fact inaccurate.
- You purpled on a West guild and it's friends during a seige in what can be described as an act of treason to the faction.
- You purpled on the faction during multiple recent faction events such as GR.

These actions reflect poorly on what I up till recently felt to be a solid Western guild.

crazy mike
02-09-2017, 10:47 AM
- Your statement of WO policy is in fact inaccurate.
- You purpled on a West guild and it's friends during a seige in what can be described as an act of treason to the faction.
- You purpled on the faction during multiple recent faction events such as GR.

These actions reflect poorly on what I up till recently felt to be a solid Western guild.

I didnt know two was some higher force they didnt save either castle

Belewyn1779
02-09-2017, 12:09 PM
I didnt know two was some higher force they didnt save either castle

With current mechanics, access to virtually liMIT less tanks, a castle defense is ultimately doomed. White Order mustered a solid defense in Sungold. Headmar was not in a position to be defended and so the focus was on Sungold. The fight went well and both sides put up a hell of a fight. In reference to White Order being a higher power? I would never claim us to be anything all mighty. Just a good group of players looking to get content, work with the faction and hopefully push back against eastern sided dominance.

crazy mike
02-09-2017, 12:26 PM
With current mechanics, access to virtually liMIT less tanks, a castle defense is ultimately doomed. White Order mustered a solid defense in Sungold. Headmar was not in a position to be defended and so the focus was on Sungold. The fight went well and both sides put up a hell of a fight. In reference to White Order being a higher power? I would never claim us to be anything all mighty. Just a good group of players looking to get content, work with the faction and hopefully push back against eastern sided dominance.

You have hundreds of members and only 100 are able to be in a single siege, you had multiple guilds all with members who could have been taken to slow us at heedmar but you didnt, you also did a piss poor job defending your sungold castle, your gm slushy was alone over 60% of the time inside of our raid with no friendlies in a 20meter radius, where is your guild cohesion? this server will not be fun for either side unless you guys get your act together and give us a better fight

im honestly quite annoyed at the fact your the "shining best" the west has to offer and your barely a good fight, this server will die because of the lack of effort put in by the west, not the fact that the "east are better" or any other excuse, quite the opposite in fact both side have many bad players, its just that the west do not put in good enough effort to make this faction vs faction thing fun

Jartor
02-09-2017, 12:52 PM
You have hundreds of members and only 100 are able to be in a single siege, you had multiple guilds all with members who could have been taken to slow us at heedmar but you didnt, you also did a piss poor job defending your sungold castle, your gm slushy was alone over 60% of the time inside of our raid with no friendlies in a 20meter radius, where is your guild cohesion? this server will not be fun for either side unless you guys get your act together and give us a better fight

im honestly quite annoyed at the fact your the "shining best" the west has to offer and your barely a good fight, this server will die because of the lack of effort put in by the west, not the fact that the "east are better" or any other excuse, quite the opposite in fact both side have many bad players, its just that the west do not put in good enough effort to make this faction vs faction thing fun

We fight Algae all the time, I am the best. I almost killed Pope in a 1v1 NO SCAM it really happened

xCROv
02-09-2017, 02:04 PM

If you seriously believe half of what you posted then you have your head in the sand. The mechanics for sieges allow for the castle to be taken extremely easy and you are assuming a lot about what happened at siege. I'm not really sure why you're getting so upset also and trying to start fights on the forums. I don't think our guilds have ever exchanged negative words so I'm really not sure what all the hate is about.

Nekomancy
02-09-2017, 06:14 PM
Lol hey if your willing to fork out 68k for a castle that would make less then 30k a cycle to show us that then damn... You guys really care about us :).. I can tell the rest of your other castle funds went to your guild leader by looking at the gs leader boards. Guess your TTK members are cool with that.

Not my 68k, not my castle. It is a large sum maybe? But don't worry your WP lame excuse for siege day still tops it for siege day highlights.

Jartor
02-09-2017, 07:34 PM
Not my 68k, not my castle. It is a large sum maybe? But don't worry your WP lame excuse for siege day still tops it for siege day highlights.

Decision 1:

Give TTK a decently outfitted castle when they show up with 100 rented siege tanks

Decision 2:

Bait them into a bid war, take the day off, spend more time focusing on things outside the castle meta - and make them spend all that money on an empty castle that'll be worth nothing

\_(ツ)_/ hard choice

NoExcuses
02-10-2017, 03:10 AM
To build a solid competitive guild, to begin with, you need semi decent players in large numbers in your own faction. The larger the Player base of your faction (IE The EAST currently) The easier it is for a solid group of 20 or so to pull in the remaining cannon fodder they need to be a solid competitive guild in RvR. Currently our faction (EAST) Has way more players on it. Making it that much easier for the TTK's and Algae squads of the server to pick and chose better (More geared) Players.

From my understanding the WEST have quite a few miniature ego maniac guilds that think they are going to do something with there 10 man roster. They already have 1/2 the numbers we do, now the few good guilds on the West have no one to pick from to even try build a group to come and PvP you, crazy mike. My advice take advantage of this server and get your guys farmed as humanly possible because when mergers come TTK and Algae squad are going to get skull @#$@ed. I assure you the PvP is coming and from what little I have seen Neither of our two strong guilds would stand a chance against a proper PvP guild. Your mage balls are sloppy as ♥♥♥♥ and you have to many rolling ♥♥♥♥ classes. So you might want to hold off on pounding your chest to loudly and telling others with half your number to "git gud."

Enjoy,

xCROv
02-10-2017, 07:16 AM
To build a solid competitive guild, to begin with, you need semi decent players in large numbers in your own faction. The larger the Player base of your faction (IE The EAST currently) The easier it is for a solid group of 20 or so to pull in the remaining cannon fodder they need to be a solid competitive guild in RvR. Currently our faction (EAST) Has way more players on it. Making it that much easier for the TTK's and Algae squads of the server to pick and chose better (More geared) Players.

From my understanding the WEST have quite a few miniature ego maniac guilds that think they are going to do something with there 10 man roster. They already have 1/2 the numbers we do, now the few good guilds on the West have no one to pick from to even try build a group to come and PvP you, crazy mike. My advice take advantage of this server and get your guys farmed as humanly possible because when mergers come TTK and Algae squad are going to get skull @#$@ed. I assure you the PvP is coming and from what little I have seen Neither of our two strong guilds would stand a chance against a proper PvP guild. Your mage balls are sloppy as ♥♥♥♥ and you have to many rolling ♥♥♥♥ classes. So you might want to hold off on pounding your chest to loudly and telling others with half your number to "git gud."

Enjoy,

This is pretty much it and it will change soon. I can tell you now that the current state of the west on Vengence wont be around for much longer. We have a bunch of carebears on the server but we also have a very large group of people that are wanting to do content but are split among several guilds that really need to be drawn together. Once the West has united I seriously doubt that the East will keep pulling easy content like they are right now. Regardless I guess I just don't understand all the hate on the forums between both factions. You can be competitive and still show some kind of sportsmanship.

ReyRey
02-10-2017, 09:22 AM

What excuse? We just gave it up lol. Seems like everyone is mad about WP losing the Castle but WP:D.
We didn't want to defend the Castle so I guess that's an excuse..

ReyRey
02-10-2017, 09:31 AM
On the west it's hard to just kick inactives because you really can't fill it up.. If we had a faction that we can recruit from as a recruiter there would be alot of people in my guild that I would move to our second guild ( members who don't meet requirements). You would think with the numbers our roster shows ( even with TWO) we can field at least 2 raids, but really we are lucky if we can fill just over half a raid... That is the west problem. The competitive players are stretched out between small guilds.

crazy mike
02-10-2017, 11:03 AM

Enjoy,

any and all competition on reckoning is being thoroughly preoccupied at the moment :)