PDA

View Full Version : How was everyone's Superbowl parties during sieges yesterday?

Bensu
02-06-2017, 01:05 PM
It seemed there was a lot of people MIA during sieges yesterday, Was everyone at Superbowl parties?
A lot of castles changed hands and stuff, I just couldn't find anyone out there for the life of me.

RyanPrime
02-06-2017, 01:13 PM
It seemed there was a lot of people MIA during sieges yesterday, Was everyone at Superbowl parties?
A lot of castles changed hands and stuff, I just couldn't find anyone out there for the life of me.

They were all running packs out of ahnimar during double peace.

Belewyn1779
02-06-2017, 01:25 PM
What's a "Super Bowl"? Lol. Seige were way more fun IMO.

ReyRey
02-06-2017, 01:31 PM
They were all running packs out of ahnimar during double peace.

There was about 35 WP members on... We don't all party together believe it or not ��

needinfo
02-06-2017, 05:42 PM
Shinya I heard you guys Disbanded NEMO, VD and WarriorPoets. Keep up the great work. Amazing what you guys have done. Sad to see you won't be around in 2 months time though? All your members going to Algea?

Ephy
02-06-2017, 05:58 PM
shinya i heard you guys disbanded nemo, vd and warriorpoets. Keep up the great work. Amazing what you guys have done. Sad to see you won't be around in 2 months time though? All your members going to algea?

<the entire fking east>???

ReyRey
02-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Lol classy reposting conversations.. You know I told.Danny to SS all the conversation he has with trolls like you because you would do the same... He said he's too mature for that.. only kids do ♥♥♥♥ like that lol.. Guess he was right..

Timer count down..

Kepala Butoh Returns
02-06-2017, 06:56 PM
<the entire fking east>???

ttfk + algae = <the entire fking east>

Ephy
02-06-2017, 07:06 PM
Lol classy reposting conversations.. You know I told.Danny to SS all the conversation he has with trolls like you because you would do the same... He said he's too mature for that.. only kids do ♥♥♥♥ like that lol.. Guess he was right..

Timer count down..

LUL "Kids". Considering how the siege went down and the stuff Mr. Mature Danny says in the screenshot above, y'all are the least qualified to call anyone that.

SHINYA
02-06-2017, 07:32 PM

Timer count down..

Trolls like me? He msg'd me first talking ♥♥♥♥ about us bidding on your castle. I can post all of it if you want, will just make you and your "too mature" leader look even more stupid than the whole "exploiting anthalon" thing :^)

ReyRey
02-06-2017, 07:40 PM
LUL "Kids". Considering how the siege went down and the stuff Mr. Mature Danny says in the screenshot above, y'all are the least qualified to call anyone that.

We know we cant beat any of the major east guilds. The west is just too small. There is no guild on the west who can fill a full raid on the dime. We know it but we don't sweat it. We didn't come here and talk crap or SN the mail TTK was writing to Dannyboy because we demo the castle.. Its starting to seem that we won that siege with all the hate mail because of the demo.. You see how that SN have Re-reply.. He doesn't want to show the butt hurt comments he wrote about us demoing everything but its cool guys reeeeelllllaaaaaxxxxx.. You win so enjoy and act like you won. Stop acting like you guys were utterly destroyed ( We know..... Building a castle from scrap sucks lol):cool::cool:.

Love you guys, No Drama Obama Reyrey OUT! *Drops the Mic*

ReyRey
02-06-2017, 07:42 PM
Trolls like me? He msg'd me first talking ♥♥♥♥ about us bidding on your castle. I can post all of it if you want, will just make you and your "too mature" leader look even more stupid than the whole "exploiting anthalon" thing :^)

I was the one who brought up the whole exploit and then I apologies when I seen it myself because I was wrong there. You see that is what mature adults do.. Don't worry kid one day you will be there hopefully...

btw you can go ahead and post all of the SN, no one really care.. It just proves our point that your pretty much a child

Kepala Butoh Returns
02-06-2017, 07:48 PM
I was the one who brought up the whole exploit and then I apologies when I seen it myself because I was wrong there. You see that is what mature adults do.. Don't worry kid one day you will be there hopefully...

btw you can go ahead and post all of the SN, no one really care.. It just proves our point that your pretty much a child

calling people names like "kid" and a "child" and then claiming you're a "mature adult"...

You see the irony and hypocrisy here?

Myrry
02-06-2017, 10:51 PM
The funny part is its the second time WP demo'ed their castle. The first time we won their scroll they ripped everything up so they never were going to defend given 3 weeks, months, years....As for the name calling in literally every post WP is in it show the "maturity" they like to say they carry themselves with. It's to bad Finding Nemo fell apart at least they and White Order are willing to put up a fight. GF to TWO and Algae for having a good siege Sunday.

Smittens
02-06-2017, 11:33 PM
The funny part is its the second time WP demo'ed their castle. The first time we won their scroll they ripped everything up

I'm going to give you the benefit here, you're wrong ... perhaps you had to much salt in your eyes to see clearly? We had no reason to rip anything down the first rotation... nothing was really built, but please continue. ( we also defended FN and dropped to defend against AS, but lets not get side tracked )

Myrry
02-07-2017, 03:14 AM
( we also defended FN and dropped to defend against AS, but lets not get side tracked )

Thought you were all at Super Bowl parties???

Kaemik
02-07-2017, 03:45 AM
I wouldn't really use superbowl parties as a measure of if someone has a life or not.

Option A: Sit around and watch people get paid millions to play a game.
Option B: Play a game yourself.

Myself... I was doing homework. But if I hadn't been, it would have been Option B.

xCROv
02-07-2017, 07:22 AM
It's to bad Finding Nemo fell apart at least they and White Order are willing to put up a fight. GF to TWO and Algae for having a good siege Sunday.

Thanks. We had a lot of people come out and it was a really good fight. It's a shame that the rest of our group couldn't join in on the fun because the siege castle mechanics are a shame. I really wish we could have given Alge all that we had without the game getting in the way because they would have had a great time because I don't think there is anyone that can really rally 100 people out into one zone other than TWO on the west right now. We look forward to more clashes at castles and will be there next siege cycle! Thanks for all the fun!

Belewyn1779
02-07-2017, 01:00 PM
The battle for Sungold was pretty awesome! The availability to purchase Ironclad's at dollar store prices made defense an extreme challenge. Both Algae and WO put up a hell of a great fight. I'm greatly looking forward to the next round :)

PS, Thank you to WP, Fire Nation and our West friends for your aid in the fight ♡

LinkVengeance
02-08-2017, 10:08 AM

Wait, using physical evidence to prove a point is what children do? Interesting...

ReyRey
02-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Wait, using physical evidence to prove a point is what children do? Interesting...

????????????????????????

Link go home.... your drunk..