PDA

View Full Version : West - Traitors

SenVengeance
02-06-2017, 07:26 PM
- deleted -

No more drama from me. let's just play the game.

Kepala Butoh Returns
02-06-2017, 11:03 PM
Soo..
No life and Retribution.

Can we like alienate them rn pls

You're the traitor.

Skoal
02-06-2017, 11:27 PM
You have to be kidding, right? TWO purpled and killed me twice at the nui while they were waiting to enter the siege. Later on I was talking to a TTFK member who was being peaceful and 2 of your goons attacked him. Why would I not want to help the person who is being friendly when you just killed me two times earlier?

lmao

Kepala Butoh Returns
02-06-2017, 11:28 PM
You have to be kidding, right? TWO purpled and killed me twice at the nui while they were waiting to enter the siege. Later on I was talking to a TTFK member who was being peaceful and 2 of your goons attacked him. Why would I not want to help the person who is being friendly when you just killed me two times earlier?

lmao

Good guy spotted.

Notdurpmen
02-07-2017, 02:21 AM

lmao

"I was talking to a red and you killed him like you're suppose to NO WONDER I WOULD PREFER TO BE A TRAITOR MYSELF THAN WORK WITH MY INTENDED FACTION WAAHHHHHH"

Justification through "kindness" on the internet and in reality is a true base of ♥♥♥♥♥♥ation.

xCROv
02-07-2017, 07:37 AM

lmao

Skoal. You really gotta start tellin' the truth bud. When people start posting screenshots that counter everything you say it's not going to look good. You were talking the other night about merging your guild into other guilds and here you are trying to backstab people yet again. Both of the guilds mentioned in this thread tried to purple up and push people around at siege and both of them attacked a GR raid earlier today on randoms and guildless people. As far as I'm concerned neither guild are allowed into content that I host for the faction because they can't keep their petty fights out of it and I have talked with other raid leads and they have said the same thing. You can change your name but until your guild changes leadership you will still be the same VD that you were before hand. Best of luck in game. :)

Skoal
02-07-2017, 11:00 AM
Yep, I totally betrayed my faction by killing some TWO after they purpled on me.

you got me.

Jartor
02-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Yep, I totally betrayed my faction by killing some TWO after they purpled on me.

you got me.

I would make a joke, but I'm a strike away from getting banned and I've gotten 17 reports in the last 24 hours ?????????????

Skoal please:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Squigglez
02-07-2017, 12:39 PM

you got me.

Why do you keep changing your posts.

LinkVengeance
02-08-2017, 10:03 AM
It's amazing how Sorcerer can post in faction chat that WO doesnt hide that they purple. That WO and WP can purple for profit for anyone outside their alliance. And somehow still be pro faction. BUUUTTTTTT, if anyone purpled them back, that person is a traitor to the faction. Last time I checked WO and WP are "guild first". When WP dommed us they did it to "make a point" that they would win with numbers when they had a full raid against the 13-15 people we had online. When I allowed my guildies to purple them at castle defense it was to "make a point". I can't speak for retribution though.

Doc12
02-08-2017, 10:07 AM
No Life, Retribution and Trucidation should merge so they can have the numbers to compete against the big West alliance.

Jartor
02-08-2017, 10:42 AM
That WO and WP can purple for profit for anyone outside their alliance BUUUTTTTTT, if anyone purpled them back, that person is a traitor to the faction.

They had a full raid against the 13-15 people we had online. When I allowed my guildies to purple them at castle defense it was to "make a point". I can't speak for retribution though.

WP has no "allies", we are friendly with guilds who don't act like cucks (go figure, amirite?) We were once a part of the Great Western Meme Coalition, but after the fall of the USSR, the New Soviet Republic arose from the ashes.

With it, Vladmir Putin (aka Jartor) leading the west to victory. We are friendly with guilds, because believe it or not some people who like PvP are actually decent people. (WHO KNEW!?)

Nobody in WP cares if you purple, I actually like Trucidation / Nemo which above any other guild have purpled on me the most. I respect them, they are cool to fight against and decent friends when you need it. Nizzarr was the one leading contested content the other day.

Come on, son. A full raid? 50 people? You're saying that dom was 50v13? :confused::confused::confused:

xCROv
02-08-2017, 11:13 AM
There is so much salt in this post. Someone already posted a picture of No Life attacking a GR raid. That's probably why everyone has labeled you as anti-faction.

ReyRey
02-08-2017, 11:32 AM
There are many people who purple in this game, but when you purple up to help the east.... That's a different shade of purple,��

Jartor
02-08-2017, 04:20 PM
I just realized I was speaking the TheLegend27, AKA Link from Vengeance, AKA Regis Philbin, AKA Barack Obama... The SAME man who claims to have killed over 1,000 people on Freedich in just ONE DAY.

Some say that you can still hear the open mic chip crunching of those fallen easties deep into the night if you land your merchant on the south beach. Some say that Link is still on Freedich to this very day, waiting.

In commemoration of this great and 1000% real noscam achievement, I wrote you a story - Link!

Link knelt in quiet contemplation in the clearing of his small island home of Freedich, the breeze wisping pleasantly through the palm trees littering the isle. A single bead of sweat traced it's way down his bare back, tracing a crescent moon towards his voluptuous backside. Link smiled, it was a good day and all of the cares of the world were blown away in the tropical island wind. The island was lively today, many small and weak peasant guilds such as The White Order, Warrior Poets, and AlgaeSquad had been free-farming Freedich for hours and it was all thanks to him and his mighty guild of very strong players who excel in all things martial.

Link flexed his arms which were very strong because he used to be a professional UFC fighter no scam he has over 300 confirmed karate's. He stretched his long hairless arms, lounging in the sun. But as fate sometimes would have it, today would not remain so peaceful a day.

Link watched as the small figure of a Dwarf burst into the clearing, frantic in her movements. It was Mixen, the token meme-female of Link's mighty guild! Link stood quickly, dizziness rushing to his head as he tried to work out what was the matter. Link sprinted down the hill he rested on, his strong athletic ex-UFC fight 300 confirmed ninjitsu legs carrying at speeds never before seen by mortal men. (He's very athletic, trust me he used to be a NAVY SEAL and killed a person)

As Mixen came in better view, no longer hindered by jungle haze and distance, Links heart sank as she noticed the arrows protruding from her back and the thin line of dark red blood coming from the corner of her mouth. Link, leaning ever closer, heard only one short sentence before Mixen passed into the afterlife:

*"Nyahh ~nrgh~ senpai Link-kun, ~hrgn~ WAR IS COMING"*

Link frowned, lines crossing his regal and noble ex-UFC fighter married 4 times to supermodels face. He looked west into the distance, he saw nothing. He walked the way Mixen had come, eyes wary and searching for danger, his guild ahead of him swords and helms raised high and proud. High mighty army that could never be defeated. His noble general commandant russia Legendaries stood beside him, all fourteen years of his life spent learning how to macro stalkers mark and throw dagger poised to lay waste to their enemies.

Their stern countenance was broken by what only could be described as the mewling of 1,000 kittens being stuffed into size 12 HUSKY FuBu hoodies and being drowned. No! The great defiler of the West had come!

Hulking black demons burst from the tropical growth choking the passes into the center of the island, rolling through ferns and palm saplings - dark claws tearing at the sandy floor of the island, large clods of sand and sod shooting skywards ashen and glassy like the shed feathers of the risen Phoenix.

Legendaries began to channel his stalkers mark macro CHI, very powerful, Darkrunners are the best class. A revenant landed in the middle of his group and one shot them all with God's Whip though so he didn't get to use it (rip, never 5get)

The thunderous charge from 843 members of TTFK and affiliated guilds struck the No Life force with a thunderous explosion of people standing completely still whilst spamming farm-carts and Protective Wings. Everyone died.

Link looked at his shattered force, mouth agape, shocked at this outcome. How could we have lost? He asked, we were M I G H T Y ! ?

Link began to channel his 350 karate naruta otaku chi, summoning all of the energy of his fallen comrades into himself. He began to glow, powerful energies forging their way into his 3 button Darkrunner rotation.

*"NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH... NYAHHHH... NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"* Link screamed as he went SUPA SAIYAN, energy gathering around his STRONG and ATHLETIC ex UFC FIGHTER arms. His hair, once black as night, began to glow with a yellow fire - transfixed about him as if he was underwater. Sharp tendrils of electricity danced along his body to display to power to all below him. "I AM THE BEST DR" cried Link "YOU ALL SUCK AND YOUR META BUILDS ARE TRASH"

He killed one cloth wearer out of stealth and then died. The end.

*Link posts something on the forums accusing the west of not PvPing*

~5 Minutes Later~

WP Guild Master Jartor: Hey buddy, how did Freedich go?

TheLINK27: I killed 1000 people in a single day

Legendaries: I kill 1000 people every day

SenVengeance
02-08-2017, 04:22 PM
I cry.

hahaha

SHINYA
02-08-2017, 07:19 PM
I just realized I was speaking the TheLegend27, AKA Link from Vengeance, AKA Regis Philbin, AKA Barack Obama... The SAME man who claims to have killed over 1,000 people on Freedich in just ONE DAY.

Some say that you can still hear the open mic chip crunching of those fallen easties deep into the night if you land your merchant on the south beach. Some say that Link is still on Freedich to this very day, waiting.

In commemoration of this great and 1000% real noscam achievement, I wrote you a story - Link!

Link knelt in quiet contemplation in the clearing of his small island home of Freedich, the breeze wisping pleasantly through the palm trees littering the isle. A single bead of sweat traced it's way down his bare back, tracing a crescent moon towards his voluptuous backside. Link smiled, it was a good day and all of the cares of the world were blown away in the tropical island wind. The island was lively today, many small and weak peasant guilds such as The White Order, Warrior Poets, and AlgaeSquad had been free-farming Freedich for hours and it was all thanks to him and his mighty guild of very strong players who excel in all things martial.

Link flexed his arms which were very strong because he used to be a professional UFC fighter no scam he has over 300 confirmed karate's. He stretched his long hairless arms, lounging in the sun. But as fate sometimes would have it, today would not remain so peaceful a day.

Link watched as the small figure of a Dwarf burst into the clearing, frantic in her movements. It was Mixen, the token meme-female of Link's mighty guild! Link stood quickly, dizziness rushing to his head as he tried to work out what was the matter. Link sprinted down the hill he rested on, his strong athletic ex-UFC fight 300 confirmed ninjitsu legs carrying at speeds never before seen by mortal men. (He's very athletic, trust me he used to be a NAVY SEAL and killed a person)

As Mixen came in better view, no longer hindered by jungle haze and distance, Links heart sank as she noticed the arrows protruding from her back and the thin line of dark red blood coming from the corner of her mouth. Link, leaning ever closer, heard only one short sentence before Mixen passed into the afterlife:

Link frowned, lines crossing his regal and noble ex-UFC fighter married 4 times to supermodels face. He looked west into the distance, he saw nothing. He walked the way Mixen had come, eyes wary and searching for danger, his guild ahead of him swords and helms raised high and proud. High mighty army that could never be defeated. His noble general commandant russia Legendaries stood beside him, all fourteen years of his life spent learning how to macro stalkers mark and throw dagger poised to lay waste to their enemies.

Their stern countenance was broken by what only could be described as the mewling of 1,000 kittens being stuffed into size 12 HUSKY FuBu hoodies and being drowned. No! The great defiler of the West had come!

Hulking black demons burst from the tropical growth choking the passes into the center of the island, rolling through ferns and palm saplings - dark claws tearing at the sandy floor of the island, large clods of sand and sod shooting skywards ashen and glassy like the shed feathers of the risen Phoenix.

Legendaries began to channel his stalkers mark macro CHI, very powerful, Darkrunners are the best class. A revenant landed in the middle of his group and one shot them all with God's Whip though so he didn't get to use it (rip, never 5get)

The thunderous charge from 843 members of TTFK and affiliated guilds struck the No Life force with a thunderous explosion of people standing completely still whilst spamming farm-carts and Protective Wings. Everyone died.

Link looked at his shattered force, mouth agape, shocked at this outcome. How could we have lost? He asked, we were M I G H T Y ! ?

Link began to channel his 350 karate naruta otaku chi, summoning all of the energy of his fallen comrades into himself. He began to glow, powerful energies forging their way into his 3 button Darkrunner rotation.

*"NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH... NYAHHHH... NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"* Link screamed as he went SUPA SAIYAN, energy gathering around his STRONG and ATHLETIC ex UFC FIGHTER arms. His hair, once black as night, began to glow with a yellow fire - transfixed about him as if he was underwater. Sharp tendrils of electricity danced along his body to display to power to all below him. "I AM THE BEST DR" cried Link "YOU ALL SUCK AND YOUR META BUILDS ARE TRASH"

~5 Minutes Later~

rooooooooooooooooooofl

LinkVengeance
02-08-2017, 11:15 PM

~5 Minutes Later~

Its an amazing tale, but you left out the part about the Castle RP plate bard Jartor and his crippling weakness to trips. If only the he could learn to use mirrors light or bondbreaker... but neigh, where his shortspear is weak, his pen is mighty. Still love you jartard =)

Belewyn1779
02-08-2017, 11:15 PM
Good lord....Jartor man.. you really should consider writing novels my friend! I can't help but laugh out loud at this epic bards tale :P

Mihnie
02-08-2017, 11:51 PM

~5 Minutes Later~

Jartor-kun if I can't have you no one can. Nya~
http://38.media.tumblr.com/d8252ac271e43f4373b6f47fc3ae5118/tumblr_na9tb2P26F1r2pgbeo1_500.gif

(clearly making a jab)

ReyRey
02-09-2017, 11:44 AM
Jartor for hero!!! And best novel of the year!!