PDA

View Full Version : Red Dragon

thinking
02-08-2017, 08:34 PM
How's that Red Dragon attempt going? Did you pull for pvp? does anyone even contest on this server?

Idontkno
02-09-2017, 02:56 AM
Yes and yes?

Lazt
02-09-2017, 07:26 AM
West stopped RD with TWO/WP/Trucidation raid and then Sheny brought the raid from CR. We wiped TTK twice and had ~20-30 harpoons 1min from despawning when Sheny raid TPed out. First raid gets wiped and TTK reclaims their harpoons, they proceed to immediately TP out to save the harpoons. I think west let a handful of them despawn I have 3 harpoons on my Alts that I collected during the fighting.

xCROv
02-09-2017, 08:35 AM
We wiped TTK twice and had ~20-30 harpoons 1min from despawning when Sheny raid TPed out. First raid gets wiped and TTK reclaims their harpoons, they proceed to immediately TP out to save the harpoons. I think west let a handful of them despawn.

http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Doc-Rivers-In-Disbelief-GIF.gif

JohnnyThunderMagnet
02-09-2017, 09:28 AM
I just want to say that Doc Rivers is a national treasure of GIFs.

Also, go red dragon!?!

Myrry
02-10-2017, 03:39 PM
I think the facts have been a little "doctored' but good fights none the less. Wipe during contest of us fighting it on the ground was pretty good the follow up pvp where we camped all of you in a nui.

xCROv
02-11-2017, 01:24 AM
I think the facts have been a little "doctored' but good fights none the less. Wipe during contest of us fighting it on the ground was pretty good the follow up pvp where we camped all of you in a nui.

I mean sure but you can't claim others are not telling the full truth when you end with something that didn't happen. Unless you left before we wiped the raid and left all the harpoons to expire before someone in the above post made a terrible call.