PDA

View Full Version : To join or not to join. That is my question.

LaughingJackal
02-11-2017, 11:29 PM
Hey everyone, I'm a returning player and I decided I wanted to be a part of one of the fresh start servers. My only problem is deciding between the two. I know archeage is a meh game revolving content and such, but I'm more interested in the server communities that the servers have. How are the guilds and all of the politics in said guilds. Are any of the continents having any civil wars biased off of some bs, are the pirates a major threat in the server. I really like the insane social aspect of the game that I was involved in when first starting the game on Lucius and starting a purple war on the server.either way I want to know which server had the most drama and such.

FluXIx
02-12-2017, 11:47 AM
pirates are a huge threat. there some fun politics going on. population is good. if your into zerg 2 big guild pvp go reck. if your into a bunch of smaller guilds go veng.

LaughingJackal
02-12-2017, 08:17 PM
Yeah I'm going veng. I hate Zerg guilds cause they are annoying. Are their and good guild for new players on the haranian side? I'm going war born.

Graxionthe3rd
02-13-2017, 09:15 AM
pirates are a huge threat. there some fun politics going on. population is good. if your into zerg 2 big guild pvp go reck. if your into a bunch of smaller guilds go veng.

you got it mixed up, theyre are plenty of zerg guilds on veng, TWO, TTFK, WP, etc, etc. But the only difference is people contest on rek

Belewyn1779
02-13-2017, 09:31 AM
Graxion, I hear you rejoined HoF? How's that treating you :P

I would hesitate to classify TWO or WP in a "zerg" capacity. Then again with current numbers on the West I do suppose that any guild who maintains more than 1 active guild within their community could.potentially be viewed in such a fashion.

Graxionthe3rd
02-13-2017, 09:57 AM

I would hesitate to classify TWO or WP in a "zerg" capacity. Then again with current numbers on the West I do suppose that any guild who maintains more than 1 active guild within their community could.potentially be viewed in such a fashion.

I wut O.o, I play bdo and am on rek now lmfao

crazy mike
02-13-2017, 10:00 AM

ur a zerg lmao

Belewyn1779
02-13-2017, 10:24 AM
ur a zerg lmao

Oh no, don't assign me a label ... how dreadful :S lol