PDA

View Full Version : TTFK vs LC on Growlgate

Scorch04
02-13-2017, 09:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkwt1oWaQXM

good fight, maybe next time we'll have legit fights not hiding around guards, or go to DS like you say you will ;)

TheCerus
02-13-2017, 11:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkwt1oWaQXM

good fight, maybe next time we'll have legit fights not hiding around guards, or go to DS like you say you will ;)

i wonder how many videos r gonna have ur camera after maga destroys u

Dukee
02-13-2017, 12:10 PM
Yup yup make a video killing 19 LC with 40 people. FeelsTTFKman

Scorch04
02-13-2017, 02:01 PM
lol thats actually legit good laugh haha

Jartor
02-13-2017, 02:02 PM
lol thats actually legit good laugh haha

It all good fun. Fighting on Growlgate was awesome and we enjoyed it a lot, even if we showed up late to the party.

Many bushido's to you

Liorath
02-13-2017, 02:19 PM
Guess you didn't feel like including the part where after the last wipe the score was 25 to LC and 38 TTFK but you had a considerable amount more than 25 which I can only assume is your 2nd guild that you utilized in a dominion to win but ended up giving you just the edge to bail and win the dominion on your terms since those kills didn't count for the overall score.

SHINYA
02-13-2017, 02:33 PM
Guess you didn't feel like including the part where after the last wipe the score was 25 to LC and 38 TTFK but you had a considerable amount more than 25 which I can only assume is your 2nd guild that you utilized in a dominion to win but ended up giving you just the edge to bail and win the dominion on your terms since those kills didn't count for the overall score.

you talking about the part where you guys huddled around growling pirates and refused to move so we charged in?
your guild is a joke tbh, at least most dropped guild and can make something new cuz lc will never be taken seriously

Jartor
02-13-2017, 02:42 PM
you talking about the part where you guys huddled around growling pirates and refused to move so we charged in?
your guild is a joke tbh, at least most dropped guild and can make something new cuz lc will never be taken seriously

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/366/396/f8a.gif

Liorath
02-13-2017, 03:49 PM

Are you actually implying that a severely undermanned raid would charge into you instead of holding our ground? You didn't initiate us on the pirates but rather in between, your DRs pulled them back into the backline so that would be your own fault if anything. As for LC being "dead" yes it very much is, you wont see anymore LC on this server due to how some backbone stuff was handled but we are very much still here to continue wiping you.

SHINYA
02-13-2017, 03:51 PM
Are you actually implying that a severely undermanned raid would charge into you instead of holding our ground? You didn't initiate us on the pirates but rather in between, your DRs pulled them back into the backline so that would be your own fault if anything. As for LC being "dead" yes it very much is, you wont see anymore LC on this server due to how some backbone stuff was handled but we are very much still here to continue wiping you.

1 - We asked for even numbers, you refused and cowered under guards.
2 - You were on fish turn in...
3 - Backbone stuff = your guild trash and leaders trash so 2 wests guild came in and made you leave cuz your trash leader wouldn't give over guild lead of his trash guild to the new trash there?
4 - You should leave growlgate once in a while

Jartor
02-13-2017, 03:52 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/up931VbiJsyze/giphy.gif

Liorath
02-13-2017, 04:11 PM
1 - We asked for even numbers, you refused and cowered under guards.
2 - You were on fish turn in...
3 - Backbone stuff = your guild trash and leaders trash so 2 wests guild came in and made you leave cuz your trash leader wouldn't give over guild lead of his trash guild to the new trash there?
4 - You should leave growlgate once in a while

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you're so full of ♥♥♥♥, your most valuable skill is probably ♥♥♥♥posting my dear Ayo. I guess someone has to do it so why not you, since it seems you're pretty heated up and passionate about it.

Whenever you want you can always come back and wipe again, we're always up for it.

SHINYA
02-13-2017, 04:22 PM
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you're so full of ♥♥♥♥, your most valuable skill is probably ♥♥♥♥posting my dear Ayo. I guess someone has to do it so why not you, since it seems you're pretty heated up and passionate about it.

Whenever you want you can always come back and wipe again, we're always up for it.

calling you trash and typing = "heated up and passionate" ? lol

Liorath
02-13-2017, 04:28 PM
calling you trash and typing = "heated up and passionate" ? lol

That's exactly what I would call that, you're clearly passionate about hating us. On a side note get your boy here a FOV mod and get rid of the controller/webcam - just a friendly reminder that it's painful to watch.

SHINYA
02-13-2017, 04:29 PM
That's exactly what I would call that, you're clearly passionate about hating us. On a side note get your boy here a FOV mod and get rid of the controller/webcam - just a friendly reminder that it's painful to watch.

you sound passionate and heated about his lack of fov mod

Jartor
02-13-2017, 04:40 PM

https://i1.sndcdn.com/avatars-000185441357-os55ce-t500x500.jpg

I don't play with FOV mod and I've been the best Archeage player since 1936

Dukee
02-13-2017, 04:41 PM

I am passionate about how bad the quality of player in your guild is... Like why would you even make a video showcasing how unskilled you are as a player.

SHINYA
02-13-2017, 04:42 PM
I am passionate about how bad the quality of player in your guild is... Like why would you even make a video showcasing how unskilled you are as a player.

such passion much heat

ReyRey
02-13-2017, 05:03 PM

Nope I think he hate us more then you guys...

BTW that picture of that dude is how I picture most of TTK lmao! Type of people that would prank call Walmart to troll a guild.

Scorch04
02-13-2017, 05:04 PM
so you're saying i look like a troll? lol im so far from it

ReyRey
02-13-2017, 05:05 PM
you're actually ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed if you think i play with a controller lol. there are things called mice with buttons on the side such as razer naga's look them up they're really useful buddy

Watch your language young man! You shouldn't be talking like that.. Dont make me tell your mother.

ReyRey
02-13-2017, 05:06 PM
Sorry that was rude of me.. I am not a bully or like picking on kids... So I am sorry

Scorch04
02-13-2017, 05:07 PM
Sorry that was rude of me.. I am not a bully or like picking on kids... So I am sorry

lol im 24 im not in highschool LMAO

ReyRey
02-13-2017, 05:09 PM
lol im 24 im not in highschool LMAO

OOoohhh shhhiiiiii******

Scorch04
02-13-2017, 05:10 PM
OOoohhh shhhiiiiii******

lmao i know you're trolling its just i look super young for my age unfortunately :/

Jartor
02-13-2017, 05:26 PM
lmao i know you're trolling its just i look super young for my age unfortunately :/

I'd peg you at somewhere around 46 years old, give or take 46 years

Scorch04
02-13-2017, 05:31 PM
I'd peg you at somewhere around 46 years old, give or take 46 years

you're so sweet <3 my favorite player

Liorath
02-13-2017, 05:32 PM
I'm sorry but I just can't handle this thread anymore, it's just too cringy to read Scorch's responses...

Scorch04
02-13-2017, 05:34 PM
I'm sorry but I just can't handle this thread anymore, it's just too cringy to read Scorch's responses...

im confused on whats more cringy, your guild dodging pvp or your guild dodging pvp

Liorath
02-13-2017, 05:50 PM
im confused on whats more cringy, your guild dodging pvp or your guild dodging pvp

Yo I forgot to close the thread so I'm gonna go out of my way to tell you that surprisingly we dont actually care whether or not you attempt to rustle with ♥♥♥♥ like that, in the end we're winning except maybe when you show up early midday 50v8 and pretend we have a full raid.

SHINYA
02-13-2017, 06:13 PM
Yo I forgot to close the thread so I'm gonna go out of my way to tell you that surprisingly we dont actually care whether or not you attempt to rustle with ♥♥♥♥ like that, in the end we're winning except maybe when you show up early midday 50v8 and pretend we have a full raid.

Winning what? You can stop us from doing morph a couple spawns a day? Grats? You literally don't do anything lol

Kepala Butoh Returns
02-13-2017, 07:45 PM
Here's what I've seen pirates do recently:

Original <LC>: Fishing/getting spawn camped

New <LC>: PvP events - yes, that's the <No Life> and <Retribution> folks. Although you guys like to suicide into the East raids (thanks for the free honour), at least you guys actually show up <3

Liorath
02-13-2017, 11:28 PM

New <LC>: PvP events - yes, that's the <No Life> and <Retribution> folks. Although you guys like to suicide into the East raids (thanks for the free honour), at least you guys actually show up <3

Still the same people bar a few founding members from LC that already quit, and then ofcourse newer people from Retribution and No Life. It's basically only the recruits from the early Reckoning recruitment phase for LC that is left, barely any core members still play including the leaders. No reason to carry the LC name anymore as it is simply gone for good.

Toxicc
02-14-2017, 12:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkDrAAUZjJg

heres some pvp.
pirates are back

N3R0
02-14-2017, 12:28 AM
I'm not gonna lie, I'm glad to see these "new pirates". Gonna make the server far more interesting than it already was and I can see some good fights coming out of it.

masx
02-14-2017, 06:29 AM

pretty sure we camped you guys at the jail more then you camped us at the nui...even though u guys are hard to fight do to the massive lag that seems to magically follow you guys around all day

Bear5peed
02-14-2017, 06:39 AM
Pirate faction claims more sub sagain

Kepala Butoh Returns
02-14-2017, 08:42 AM
pretty sure we camped you guys at the jail more then you camped us at the nui...even though u guys are hard to fight do to the massive lag that seems to magically follow you guys around all day

What makes you think I'm from TTFK? o_O?

Liorath
02-14-2017, 09:17 AM
What makes you think I'm from TTFK? o_O?

Because.... we havn't run into a raid to "suicide" to anyone else than TTFK in recent times?

Kepala Butoh Returns
02-14-2017, 09:33 AM
Because.... we havn't run into a raid to "suicide" to anyone else than TTFK in recent times?

I'm talking about MM/Halcy... from when <No Life> and <Retribution> were still in West...

Liorath
02-15-2017, 02:24 AM
I'm talking about MM/Halcy... from when <No Life> and <Retribution> were still in West...

WHAT? Your original comment directly indicated that the "new LC"(No Life/Retribution) liked to suicide into the east raid and actually showed up, now you're saying when No Life/Retribution was still in the west. Make up your damn mind?

Myrry
02-15-2017, 03:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkDrAAUZjJg

heres some pvp.
pirates are back

The video is the best literally shows all their raid standing in housing LUL

Myrry
02-15-2017, 03:24 AM
Also talking about chopping up videos wheres all the footage of all the wipes on you leading to 2 wins in calmlands?

Myrry
02-15-2017, 03:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTWnLC72Jqs&feature=youtu.be

Toxicc
02-15-2017, 03:31 AM
Also talking about chopping up videos wheres all the footage of all the wipes on you leading to 2 wins in calmlands?

um ok? yea let me make a vid of us just dieing makes sense huh? and it was 3 times we wiped you on calmlands ty :)

Liorath
02-15-2017, 04:44 AM

Myrry's full time job is basically to complain in shout chat all day every day. There's no way this guy has any credibility left especially because he keeps ignoring facts and just keeps up his illusion of what he thinks is true.

Gankmobile
02-15-2017, 07:35 AM
The video is the best literally shows all their raid standing in housing LUL

Housing is literally right by your NUI. Stop getting sent to your NUI and we won't have to fight near our housing zone. Oh wait. You can't.

Bear5peed
02-15-2017, 09:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/tL5Ht05.png

:(

That is all, that is all /thread

Jimmee
02-15-2017, 12:55 PM
no h8 but every TTK video i see features a whole lot of s key backpedaling smh

Jartor
02-15-2017, 01:10 PM
no h8 but every TTK video i see features a whole lot of s key backpedaling smh

All of the Abolishers on the top of the Skirmish arena leaderboards S-key backpedal, click abilities, and still win 90+% of the time. It's not hard when you shield block or immune 99% of what someone is hitting you with.

S-key must be the key to victory, I will begin at once

Skoal
02-15-2017, 01:42 PM
A prerequisite to joining any guild i'm in is to ubind your S key

SHINYA
02-15-2017, 04:38 PM
A prerequisite to joining any guild i'm in is to ubind your S key
Oh, he must have rebound it when he left your guild.

Skoal
02-15-2017, 04:52 PM
Oh, he must have rebound it when he left your guild.

stay free

Malicent
02-16-2017, 12:05 PM
With Crying Coffins on there it sounds like Growlgate should be renamed to Whimpergate.

Gankmobile
02-17-2017, 07:34 AM
With Crying Coffins on there it sounds like Growlgate should be renamed to Whimpergate.

Welp. Wrap it up everyone. He got us.

Zeeryla
02-17-2017, 11:50 AM
Man The salt is SO REAL!

I LOVE IT!