PDA

View Full Version : What is happening to the west?

Stal
02-13-2017, 09:35 AM
Can we just talk about how one of the strongest guilds on the west, <No Life>, pretty much all went pirate? Dont know if you guys have realized that with them contesting luscas and mistmerrow and all. And on top of that, <Retribution> members are going, too. We've lost three heroes in the matter of two days. This kinda seems like a problem.

Graxionthe3rd
02-13-2017, 10:00 AM
Can we just talk about how one of the strongest guilds on the west, <No Life>, pretty much all went pirate? Dont know if you guys have realized that with them contesting luscas and mistmerrow and all. And on top of that, <Retribution> members are going, too. We've lost three heroes in the matter of two days. This kinda seems like a problem.

Do I need to come back and become the hero the west is in need of?

Belewyn1779
02-13-2017, 10:26 AM

Grax ..... BDO? Seriously man??? You really must have been game starved to go back there. That is 1 game I wish I could get my time back from.

Valc
02-13-2017, 10:55 AM

I dont think anyone on the west wants a hero that clicks most of their skills :^)

ReyRey
02-13-2017, 11:18 AM
Although they had some good players Ret and no life I believed did nothing but steal packs from the faction.. Since they been gone we have been winning a few world events and my guild along with TWO, Trucidation, and some Finding Nemo have started doing world bosses... We have also received a few members
from those guilds.. Pirates is normally the last step before quiting.. The members who followed them and have never been pirates are in for a rude awakening and will either quit the game or come back to the west.. A successful pirate faction is one that does all end game content all the time.

Valc
02-13-2017, 11:21 AM
Although they had some good players Ret and no life I believed did nothing but steal packs from the faction.. Since they been gone we have been winning a few world events and my guild along with TWO, Trucidation, and some Finding Nemo have started doing world bosses... We have also received a few members
from those guilds.. Pirates is normally the last step before quiting.. The members who followed them and have never been pirates are in for a rude awakening and will either quit the game or come back to the west.. A successful pirate faction is one that does all end game content all the time.

We only attacked the guilds that had wronged us and wouldnt bother trying to fix what had happened. You can say all you'd like, but we would never attack unless provoked originally. And I get the vibe that you've never been successful on pirate island? Of course, nothing wrong with that. But just know that most of the <No Life> crew knows how to run as pirate and has done it in the past.

Jartor
02-13-2017, 11:23 AM
Can we just talk about how one of the strongest guilds on the west, <No Life> Dont know if you guys have realized that with them contesting luscas and mistmerrow and all.

There are only three West guilds, so that's not a great achievement

http://esq.h-cdn.co/assets/16/24/1466350027-kermit.gif

All memes aside - LC (aka <The Sons of Jartor>) needed the players and I have always liked LC. Their new leaders are great, and I really and sincerely hope that LC becomes prevalent on the server again. If you don't have strong competition, the game is not worth playing (in my opinion).

Luscas doesn't need contesting, more people at Luscas = less for everyone else. Luscas is a memeshow regardless of your faction, West (typically) outperforms the East at Luscas - the amount of over-bouyancy East galleons makes it hard to out maneuver people. It's abyssal that's the issue because of the massive zerg on the crystal.

Mistmerrow is not real PvP, people almost never fight - very few raids dunk eachother - in my experience only AlgaeSquad (my boys) will stop and fight us, and I love them for it. The more raids you have in MM, the weaker you are overall - guilds that refuse to raid up with others and make their own tiny raids in MM to troll around and steal tags are the reason you don't complete your honor quest. Mistmerrow is won when people listen and you have decent leaders. IE: Cro, Blackquack, etc. Blackquack and I have been winning almost all of the early morning MM's since server launch - because MM is a game of who can cheese harder and not of actual performance in PvP.

TL;DR - the West will be fine

RyanPrime
02-13-2017, 01:29 PM
There are only three West guilds, so that's not a great achievement

http://esq.h-cdn.co/assets/16/24/1466350027-kermit.gif

All memes aside - LC (aka <The Sons of Jartor>) needed the players and I have always liked LC. Their new leaders are great, and I really and sincerely hope that LC becomes prevalent on the server again. If you don't have strong competition, the game is not worth playing (in my opinion).

Luscas doesn't need contesting, more people at Luscas = less for everyone else. Luscas is a memeshow regardless of your faction, West (typically) outperforms the East at Luscas - the amount of over-bouyancy East galleons makes it hard to out maneuver people. It's abyssal that's the issue because of the massive zerg on the crystal.

Mistmerrow is not real PvP, people almost never fight - very few raids dunk eachother - in my experience only AlgaeSquad (my boys) will stop and fight us, and I love them for it. The more raids you have in MM, the weaker you are overall - guilds that refuse to raid up with others and make their own tiny raids in MM to troll around and steal tags are the reason you don't complete your honor quest. Mistmerrow is won when people listen and you have decent leaders. IE: Cro, Blackquack, etc. Blackquack and I have been winning almost all of the early morning MM's since server launch - because MM is a game of who can cheese harder and not of actual performance in PvP.

TL;DR - the West will be fine

MM means ♥♥♥♥ compared to anthalon, and no one wants to stop TTK from doing it.

East doesnt even show up to MM anymore because they all got their 500 medals so what do they care? They would rather go to anth.

Graxionthe3rd
02-13-2017, 01:44 PM
Grax ..... BDO? Seriously man??? You really must have been game starved to go back there. That is 1 game I wish I could get my time back from.

Wut are you talking about wrong post. But yes I have gone back to BDO, I like the game so do a lot of other people, just because you're one of the people that dont like the game doesn't mean others have to follow your train of thought.

Graxionthe3rd
02-13-2017, 01:45 PM
I dont think anyone on the west wants a hero that clicks most of their skills :^)

You right.

PS. I only click the most important attack skills xD

ReyRey
02-13-2017, 04:04 PM
We only attacked the guilds that had wronged us and wouldnt bother trying to fix what had happened. You can say all you'd like, but we would never attack unless provoked originally. And I get the vibe that you've never been successful on pirate island? Of course, nothing wrong with that. But just know that most of the <No Life> crew knows how to run as pirate and has done it in the past.

When I went pirate I was in a guild called Good Fights and we had all content on farm.... So yeah it was pretty successful, but when the GM screwed the guild and took all the money and items and transfered with a few officers the guild died fast.

ReyRey
02-13-2017, 04:08 PM
MM means ♥♥♥♥ compared to anthalon, and no one wants to stop TTK from doing it.

East doesnt even show up to MM anymore because they all got their 500 medals so what do they care? They would rather go to anth.

There last 2 days we been contesting and contested by AS at Antalon... Same with DGS.. Your guild must not do much to notice

xCROv
02-14-2017, 07:16 AM
Haha. It was a great attempt between the East and the Pirates last night in Calmlands. The west is strong and is a sleeping beast. We have a lot of split and small guilds but when you give us all a common enemy we can get things done. I'm excited to see where this server goes. :)

Valc
02-14-2017, 08:01 AM
Gotta say, it was wicked fun fighting both factions in Calmlands. We each wiped each other at different times. Gonna be some fun PvP now. Get ready for it bois;)

Smittens
02-14-2017, 11:35 AM
Gotta say, it was wicked fun fighting both factions in Calmlands. We each wiped each other at different times. Gonna be some fun PvP now. Get ready for it bois;)

Who's leading the new pirate guild btw?

Skoal
02-14-2017, 11:55 AM
Jartor

Pepper
02-14-2017, 12:48 PM
Can confrim lvl 60 dad man is big boss man

Outshadow
02-16-2017, 08:49 AM
Finding Nemo had fun killing some reds and contesting events whenever we can.

Gankmobile
02-16-2017, 09:24 AM
Jartor

lel

But in all seriousness.. that calmlands battle and the zerg on pirate island by 3-4 guilds the day we disbanded LC was some of the best pvp ive been apart of.

Outshadow
02-16-2017, 11:37 AM
lel

But in all seriousness.. that calmlands battle and the zerg on pirate island by 3-4 guilds the day we disbanded LC was some of the best pvp ive been apart of.

That I can agree on.

xCROv
02-16-2017, 12:44 PM
I mean obviously everyone is here for pvp and to have fun. Shaming and being overly harsh on the other side isn't really needed like I see other threads doing. I don't think any side wants to have full uncontested control over all the content and if the East and Pirates suddenly all left I would be extremely worried because this server would become old REAL fast. Yes we each make things hard for one another but that's what makes it fun! I really enjoy getting to see posts where everyone is having fun and enjoined full out war between both sides. There wasn't much trash talking other than poking fun just everyone coming out and giving it their all. It was a good clean fight and we need more of it!

Jartor Got Banned
02-16-2017, 01:27 PM
I mean obviously everyone is here for pvp and to have fun. Shaming and being overly harsh on the other side isn't really needed like I see other threads doing. I don't think any side wants to have full uncontested control over all the content and if the East and Pirates suddenly all left I would be extremely worried because this server would become old REAL fast. Yes we each make things hard for one another but that's what makes it fun! I really enjoy getting to see posts where everyone is having fun and enjoined full out war between both sides. There wasn't much trash talking other than poking fun just everyone coming out and giving it their all. It was a good clean fight and we need more of it!

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/185/443/6fe.jpg

Outshadow
02-16-2017, 06:34 PM

I argee that pvp is fun especially when we're poking fun at each other and not talking ♥♥♥♥.

ReyRey
02-17-2017, 09:54 AM

Yesterday was a prime example on how good we can be when the west comes together.. It started with WP and some TWO members attempting Antalon but then TTK and their second guild came in.. It then turned into us contesting Antalon.. At first it was looking good but then TTK started to out number us. I Message Erocque (may have spelled the name wrong) to see if he can rally the west to help us fight and he came through.. Erocque was able to gather what looked like a whole raid which helped us win the War against TTK and successfully deny TTK an Antalon kill. We may be out numbered by the east but when we come together like we did yesterday we can do big things..

GLORY TO THE WEST!!!

Valc
02-17-2017, 10:42 AM
You all smell like hotdog water

Liorath
02-17-2017, 12:42 PM
I argee that pvp is fun especially when we're poking fun at each other and not talking ♥♥♥♥.

Sadly TTFK ruin everything about that premise since they are masters of excuses and false accusations.

Us pirates have had many good fights with several guilds with mutual respect and no words spoken(since abandoning the LC name) but as soon as TTFK shows up at the table it's a genuine ♥♥♥♥ show in shout chat and it's absolutely getting out of hand just how sad their excuses are at times with them calling us a 40-man raid when in reality we have 22 and then claiming we removed people when we post screenshots of the raid composition...

SHINYA
02-17-2017, 04:14 PM
Sadly TTFK ruin everything about that premise since they are masters of excuses and false accusations.

Us pirates have had many good fights with several guilds with mutual respect and no words spoken(since abandoning the LC name) but as soon as TTFK shows up at the table it's a genuine ♥♥♥♥ show in shout chat and it's absolutely getting out of hand just how sad their excuses are at times with them calling us a 40-man raid when in reality we have 22 and then claiming we removed people when we post screenshots of the raid composition...
you've been a new guild for 2 days
your guild is full of ♥♥♥♥ talkers who you tryin to fool lol

Outshadow
02-17-2017, 10:52 PM
I love this server. Lol.

Liorath
02-17-2017, 11:19 PM
you've been a new guild for 2 days
your guild is full of ♥♥♥♥ talkers who you tryin to fool lol

Ayo is such a ♥♥♥♥ing deadbeat liar, like I think he actually gets off to his own illusions.

Not only did you just describe exactly what your terrible guild of yours jump at any chance to do without any provocation but you also managed to straight up lie about when GOD was created, good job.

SHINYA
02-18-2017, 12:39 AM
Ayo is such a ♥♥♥♥ing deadbeat liar, like I think he actually gets off to his own illusions.

Not only did you just describe exactly what your terrible guild of yours jump at any chance to do without any provocation but you also managed to straight up lie about when GOD was created, good job.
3 days? damn caught me !

You're laughing coffin + west rejects, not sure who you think respects you O_O;

Liorath
02-18-2017, 12:43 AM
3 days? damn caught me !

And you should talk? TTFK receives no respect from anyone, even AlgaeSquad is laughing at your absolutely god-awful attempts at Raid PvP. Had a little chat with them and they seem to think your little wings bait is extremely funny ; )

ReyRey
02-18-2017, 01:14 AM
3 days? damn caught me !

Ooohh Shots fired!!!

Valoiz
02-18-2017, 08:11 AM
3 days? damn caught me !

:O!!!! Agree!! +1

Jartor
02-20-2017, 09:28 AM
Can an officer of Laughing Coffin please pm me, I'm interesting in joining. It is clear that your roast game is very stronk. Pls teach me to roast with ... the best of them.

:cool:

Gankmobile
02-21-2017, 10:29 AM
Can an officer of Laughing Coffin please pm me, I'm interesting in joining. It is clear that your roast game is very stronk. Pls teach me to roast with ... the best of them.

:cool:

Application Denied.

Jartor
02-21-2017, 10:35 AM
Application Denied.

http://i.imgur.com/83Afevt.png

Iareto684
02-27-2017, 06:36 PM
Everyone already knows that Algaesquad is the number one pvp guild in the whole server, their quiet but their unbreakable when going raid pvp and plus I dont think anyone can 1v1 most of their players. They might not have as much numbers as TTFK and White Order but they still pull through in raid vs raid or any kind of pvp at all. Much respect to them and their Guild Leader.

P.S. im not saying their unbeatable cause I know like any other guild they have lost some but they the ♥♥♥♥ yo.

Leroic
02-27-2017, 08:20 PM
I love this server. Lol.

Love it to
<3

Wish there was more West player to fight :P that it.

Outshadow
02-28-2017, 09:28 AM
I wish reds were chill.