PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge February Preview Livestream February 17 at 1:30 PM PDT

Celestrata Bloodsong
02-16-2017, 02:17 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/12/blog.jpg

Join Senior Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, Localization Tester Sophie "Socke" Pickens, and Senior Community Relations Manager Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next ArcheAge livestream!

Look to the skies! It's a bird... it's a glider... no... it's something MUCH MORE POWERFUL -- Thunderwing Titan! Now that you've looked to the skies, now look back down to earth, and check out these sweet pairs of underwear. It's the February Update, and there's a lot to love coming to ArcheAge! Join us this week to get a look at what's coming up next.

ArcheAge February Preview Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, February 17 at 1:30 PM PDT (GMT-8)
Duration: 45-50 minutes

Make sure to stick around to the end of the livestream, because we'll be hosting our usual giveaway and you could win!

Termocaos
02-16-2017, 02:52 PM
and check out these sweet pairs of underwear.

Nice :d

HoleID
02-16-2017, 08:30 PM
If you have time for some question during the stream.
Did XL give you some info about the abyssal leveling bug, not the one who ask the items again, but the one who ask you for "invalid item type" ?
A rollback create this, for exemple my abyss skill went from 40 to 38. Since it's tottaly stuck, some other have the same prob on higher lvl too.
It's been since 3.0 some of your player can't lvl up abyssal, and it's a bit of a big deal for pvp :I
Thanks

Expendable
02-17-2017, 07:40 AM
I have a couple questions if they can be squeezed in:

The merit badge and login badge shops have not had anything new added in quite a while. Are there any plans to add additional items soon?

There are many long standing bugs and issues with the game. Some that have been around since the first year. Have you considered setting up some sort of tracker for bugs and suggestions?

Termocaos
02-17-2017, 09:55 AM
Question:

The first time transfers were deployed we had a thread that would be updated with status is needed, are we going to get that thread again with this new deployment of transfers?

MicDeath
02-17-2017, 10:11 AM
Can we get some push on XL games to extend glider bomb skills range? Especially on Thunderbolt? At max range it feels like everybody and their dog can hit you to bring you out flight ending your expensive bombing runs.

Rururu
02-17-2017, 12:58 PM
Quick question: There are some underrated events such as the 1 gold listing fee event or the Grimoire event which would be nice to bring back, especially since the price of many grimoires is so high, is there any chance that these events could return sometime soon? Thanks.

Nenya
02-17-2017, 10:27 PM
Will there be a pack with a new wing item like Inoch's last year now with the thunderwing?

AKI
02-18-2017, 10:11 AM
Hello, Will the upcoming Cherry Blossom Festival bring new costumes like the Dynasty Robe and such?

Thanks

Golden Idol
02-18-2017, 12:17 PM
This stream was hilarious.

raincloud
02-18-2017, 02:48 PM
Can you start posting livestream recaps again?

AKI
02-18-2017, 03:45 PM
Can you start posting livestream recaps again?

recap is in the Dev Tracker section - update patch 3.0b thunderwing just fyi

PlayingQueueatm
02-21-2017, 06:45 AM
No idea if this is the right place to talk about this, but here it goes.

I'd like to know if there is any option to HIDE underwear when using costumes. Devilish Temptation is now "broken" because you can see the bra, which s**ks, IMHO.

If it isn't possible to hide the underwear, could you please add "Hide Underwear" option? Thanks

Kathran
02-21-2017, 09:58 AM
This stream was hilarious.

It was a tiny bit fun to see Khrolan squirm, instead of it being the other way around. I enjoyed the male models. They did a great job.