PDA

View Full Version : Looking for friends

I like Cats
02-18-2017, 02:39 PM
I haven't played this game in a month, I started playing on Vengeance and got to 3.9k GS and then turned Pirate, I quit shortly after that.

I'm still a pirate and want to change, unless there's any pirates reading this. (just lemme know)
Quit because I was too busy with college and irl stuff, I'm back now though and have all the free time in the world to play this game.

I'd like to find people to come back to this game with, I don't want to come back and be alone. We can make or join a guild together and stuff. I want people who are active, not someone who only plays an hour or two a day, that's not enough. I'm a very competitive PvP player and I'm looking for people that are the same as me, someone who has alot of free time and can spend most of their time on Archeage.

Feel free to reply to this post or private message me with your in-game username, we can talk on discord if you want. Thank you! :3 ♥

I like Cats
02-18-2017, 03:06 PM
I basically just want to find some people who want to go around ganking people, that's why I play Archeage. The fact that you can kill people whenever you want, whether it be in the opposite continent or on your own players(purpling). It's just fun to me, I'd like to go around with a duo or a group of 3 to 5 just killing people and making zones into war zones. If that sounds fun to you and you're the same way then let me know. :3

Zeeryla
02-19-2017, 02:05 AM
elo is that you? lol

Valoiz
02-20-2017, 10:22 AM
I basically just want to find some people who want to go around ganking people, that's why I play Archeage. The fact that you can kill people whenever you want, whether it be in the opposite continent or on your own players(purpling). It's just fun to me, I'd like to go around with a duo or a group of 3 to 5 just killing people and making zones into war zones. If that sounds fun to you and you're the same way then let me know. :3

Sociopath in sight O.o!

The Pariah
02-20-2017, 10:36 AM
I'm still working on leveling up my characters, but I would be happy to play with you. I'm building both of my characters with end-game PvP in mind (I'm also a very competitive, PvP-oriented individual). I'm considering changing my Arcanist to a Nightcloak. What do you think? Anyways, I'd love to play together sometime, chat on Discord, and whatever else you're down to do. Although, like yourself, I'm in college and I tend to be pretty busy during the week! So, just a fair warning. I'm on Veangeance and my character names are listed below!

Bear5peed
02-21-2017, 07:47 AM
WTB Darkrunners - <Tempus> West