>only uses 2 skillbars
>clicks abilities
>complains he lost

Graxisking
02-18-2017, 08:01 PM
>only uses 2 skillbars
>clicks abilities
>complains he lost

I am confused, I didn't lose the fight, I won? Second didn't complain once, third I clicked 1-2 skills, and last but not least why did you waste your time to comment if you're just gonna pull ♥♥♥♥ out of your ♥♥♥ and say stuff thats not really true?

Kaemik
02-18-2017, 08:23 PM
If you ever click a skill commonly used in combat you're doing it wrong. You click things like recall and riders escape. Everything else is hotkeyed. I even have my mount bound to a hotkey.

Graxisking
02-18-2017, 08:49 PM
If you ever click a skill commonly used in combat you're doing it wrong. You click things like recall and riders escape. Everything else is hotkeyed. I even have my mount bound to a hotkey.

I know, I clicked the arena break and hellspear once. All my skills are bound to a hotkey maybe very uncomfortable hotkeys but still the very least they are hotkeyed.

SHINYA
02-18-2017, 09:38 PM
I am confused, I didn't lose the fight, I won? Second didn't complain once, third I clicked 1-2 skills, and last but not least why did you waste your time to comment if you're just gonna pull ♥♥♥♥ out of your ♥♥♥ and say stuff thats not really true?

watched up up to where you lost and lul'd

Graxisking
02-18-2017, 10:23 PM
watched up up to where you lost and lul'd

Ok, and I watched all of ttfk cancer vids and lul'd so I guess we're even :)