PDA

View Full Version : What is happening to the west castle?

LinkVengeance
02-21-2017, 10:22 AM
What is happening to the west castle?
Can we just talk about how one of the strongest guilds on the west, <White Order>, pretty much all went afk? Dont know if you guys have realized that with them collecting lord's coins and all. And on top of that, <Warrior Poets> members are going, too. We've lost 60 lord's coins in the matter of 40 minutes. This kinda seems like a problem.

Sorry I had too =)

Valoiz
02-21-2017, 10:31 AM
Just go and work for TTK castle, is amazing with a lots of farms to work and even a workshop o.o

Jartor
02-21-2017, 10:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xMOyU3h.png

You're lucky we're best friends in real life or these memes would be even stronker

@Trino please don't ban me again, it's not bullying if it's a good stronk meme

LinkVengeance
02-21-2017, 10:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xMOyU3h.png

You're lucky we're best friends in real life or these memes would be even stronker

@Trino please don't ban me again, it's not bullying if it's a good stronk meme

Honestly Jartor if your pvp game was anything like your meme game, you would be a living god on the battle field. Once again you have me belly laughing like a fool

Gankmobile
02-21-2017, 10:51 AM
Honestly Jartor if your pvp game was anything like your meme game, you would be a living god on the battle field. Once again you have me belly laughing like a fool

Can confirm. He has PTT turned off and wont shut up.

Jartor
02-21-2017, 11:18 AM
Can confirm. He has PTT turned off and wont shut up.

Why shut up when everyone wants to hear your voice?

8^)

Jartor
02-21-2017, 11:21 AM

I never claimed to be the best PvPer - I play weird classes and change my build a lot. But you guys constantly memeing me calling me bad at PvP is a bit of a stretch. I'm always open to feedback, love theorycrafting - and am always practicing.

If I'm bad at Archeage, then I am honestly curious how you feel about your own / other "relevant" players and guilds.

Bear5peed
02-21-2017, 11:34 AM

confirmed Darkrunner

Gankmobile
02-21-2017, 11:42 AM
I never claimed to be the best PvPer - I play weird classes and change my build a lot. But you guys constantly memeing me calling me bad at PvP is a bit of a stretch. I'm always open to feedback, love theorycrafting - and am always practicing.

If I'm bad at Archeage, then I am honestly curious how you feel about your own / other "relevant" players and guilds.

Youre growing on me.
What ya playing these days?

Slurpyderp
02-21-2017, 11:45 AM
Nah, we weren't afk. We just got caught with our pants down last night. There is a cool mechanic that if you load warehouses they activate regardless whether you want them or not at 2 day mark :D. They were actually up for an hour before anyone realized that they got activated lol. Stay vigilant!

Jartor
02-21-2017, 11:54 AM
Youre growing on me.
What ya playing these days?

Been messing around with Doomlord, Crusader, and Dawncaller. Dawncaller (BR / DEF / SONG) is very fun - and I'm surprised there aren't more since it's the roughly the equivalent of an abolisher except you're trading teleport mobility for more damage. Songcraft is difficult to synergize with so I guess I can see why people don't want to put the work into the class.

With Crusader I think I surprised a few people trying to gank me, it's kind of a silly class and maybe not so viable but it's fun to gods whip / frigid tracks as a melee class.

Argent is still the best class I've played thus far - which is saying a lot because I was really into playing Dervish on Ollo. Decided to try something else out and mashed some random spec's together and it's been memes ever since.

Bear5peed
02-21-2017, 12:04 PM
Been messing around with Doomlord, Crusader, and Dawncaller. Dawncaller (BR / DEF / SONG) is very fun - and I'm surprised there aren't more since it's the roughly the equivalent of an abolisher except you're trading teleport mobility for more damage. Songcraft is difficult to synergize with so I guess I can see why people don't want to put the work into the class.

With Crusader I think I surprised a few people trying to gank me, it's kind of a silly class and maybe not so viable but it's fun to gods whip / frigid tracks as a melee class.

Argent is still the best class I've played thus far - which is saying a lot because I was really into playing Dervish on Ollo. Decided to try something else out and mashed some random spec's together and it's been memes ever since.

Real question here: how often do you use Antithesis as an attack when you wanted to heal yourself

Jartor
02-21-2017, 12:23 PM
Real question here: how often do you use Antithesis as an attack when you wanted to heal yourself

Not really ever, to be honest I'm not even sure why it's an attack since it's not a very good offensive spell. Since I am frequently targeting friendly targets I learned quickly not to spam fervent healing on the <Finding Nemo> next to me because I was getting hit by a DR in Mistmerrow lmao

LinkVengeance
02-23-2017, 12:04 AM

My point was more about how good your meme game is. Not everything I say is an insult man.

Belewyn1779
03-21-2017, 10:42 AM
Where did Link disappear to??? Haven't seen him around in gAmerica for some time now :/

LinkVengeance
03-24-2017, 12:48 PM
Where did Link disappear to??? Haven't seen him around in gAmerica for some time now :/

I blew up all my gear a long time ago. Ive been play legacy. Its probably been a few weeks since my "regrade event" sadly my epic shortspear broke too. I literally never even used it. I was going to join either Truc or WP, but I wasnt able to reach jartor or anyone for trucidation fora few days. I logged on kyrios and saw about 2x as many people in Austera than were in marianople on vengeance. At this point I realized I have overstayed on Vengeance and FS was dead. Now im just finishing up my gear on Panth. But dont worry when Xfers open up ill be bringing my main to Tahyang =). Sadly I am east on my main though :*(. Btw Bel, I meant what I said before. We, especially I, always respected you. I even started to respect TWO when you joined them, solely from my opinion of you. I thought you might be able to steer them in a better direction. I am working on making an erenor nodachi that I will be able to trade to Link when xfers open up. Ill probably just get a divine set for him as well =)

Belewyn1779
03-24-2017, 02:03 PM
Makes me wish that I had not given away my Morpheus Belewyn. I would love to be able to transfer her to this server. It's a shame that you never got in contact to move into one of these other guilds. As much as I dislike Truci, I would.much rather have seen you join them than leave. Those early server content raids you ran were some of the best! Hope you do return maybe with transfers:) In the meantime, know you're missed.