PDA

View Full Version : TTFK vs Cerberus - The Sorcerer's siege speech. #02 Discord Moments

DarkPirate
02-26-2017, 09:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQQmahflej8

Discord Moments #02
Sorcerer's siege speech (The White Order Leader)

Tea Time For Kittens will Prevail!

Don't forget to subscribe. <3

Scorch04
02-26-2017, 09:51 PM
Best speech multi-universe

Doc12
02-26-2017, 10:50 PM
Sorcerer is a nice guy

idk why you have to mock him

DarkPirate
02-26-2017, 11:18 PM
Mock? o.0

Idontkno
02-26-2017, 11:40 PM
Sorcerer is a nice guy

idk why you have to mock him

What? Who mocked him

Kashi
02-27-2017, 01:27 AM
I'm confused. Why is the East taking orders from a red whale now?

Also, thank you. Whatever weirdness you guys having going with TWO and Algae has been the most interesting thing to happen on this server since you backstabbed Very Danger. We're having a merry ole time gossiping and trying to figure out what's going on.

Nekomancy
02-27-2017, 01:33 AM
Sorc bought over TTFK confirmed.

Jartor
02-27-2017, 03:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/WMHYYZM.png

Belewyn1779
02-27-2017, 07:07 AM
LMAO!!! That speech though ♡

BANGARANG
02-27-2017, 10:38 AM
Great speach lol

ReyRey
02-27-2017, 10:58 AM
Don't see it..

crazy mike
02-27-2017, 11:24 AM
♥♥♥♥♥ of creation 6/9

Jartor
02-27-2017, 02:58 PM
♥♥♥♥♥ of creation 6/9

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

xCROv
03-01-2017, 09:47 AM
I'm confused. Why is the East taking orders from a red whale now?

Also, thank you. Whatever weirdness you guys having going with TWO and Algae has been the most interesting thing to happen on this server since you backstabbed Very Danger. We're having a merry ole time gossiping and trying to figure out what's going on.

Very Danger backstabed themselves. They hung their alliance out to dry and were mad when they were beaten to the first punch.

Scorch04
03-01-2017, 10:27 AM
Very Danger backstabed themselves. They hung their alliance out to dry and were mad when they were beaten to the first punch.

It wasn't very danger it was one member who went off and did his own thing. I was an officer and had no clue until after the fact when I woke up and came into the channel hearing them talk about it. The guild never wanted it from the beginning

xCROv
03-01-2017, 10:36 AM
It wasn't very danger it was one member who went off and did his own thing. I was an officer and had no clue until after the fact when I woke up and came into the channel hearing them talk about it. The guild never wanted it from the beginning

It was several officers actually. I don't feel bad for most of the guild members to be honest. The "Leave" button was always in the guild options. Yall knew who your leaders and officers were and you chose to follow them or work with them. The fact that some of them decided to make other plans doesn't make TTK the ones that back stabbed VD. It means that VD, as a collective, gave information out that was against their alliance. I don't blame TTK at all for taking advantage of a situation that VD leadership thought they had control of.

Jartor
03-01-2017, 10:43 AM

If the drama with VD hadn't happened - and we had kept a strong guild on the West. Things would be very different now. Anyone who rerolled East after the fact goes without saying - you are the reason this server is dead.

That being said - I am actually Boss trust me no scam - and I am telling you that it was Cro from Titan's Hand who ruined that alliance

xCROv
03-01-2017, 10:53 AM
If the drama with VD hadn't happened - and we had kept a strong guild on the West. Things would be very different now. Anyone who rerolled East after the fact goes without saying - you are the reason this server is dead.

That being said - I am actually Boss trust me no scam - and I am telling you that it was Cro from Titan's Hand who ruined that alliance

Nahhhhhhh!

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder317/66832317.jpg

crazy mike
03-01-2017, 11:33 AM
better speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUXjtZ-rsAs

Jartor
03-01-2017, 11:51 AM
better speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUXjtZ-rsAs

http://www.highlandernews.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ops.meme_.nba_-1024x768.jpg

crazy mike
03-01-2017, 12:36 PM
http://www.highlandernews.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ops.meme_.nba_-1024x768.jpg

it is better speech ez

Scorch04
03-01-2017, 02:02 PM
It was several officers actually. I don't feel bad for most of the guild members to be honest. The "Leave" button was always in the guild options. Yall knew who your leaders and officers were and you chose to follow them or work with them. The fact that some of them decided to make other plans doesn't make TTK the ones that back stabbed VD. It means that VD, as a collective, gave information out that was against their alliance. I don't blame TTK at all for taking advantage of a situation that VD leadership thought they had control of.

Several isn't 2 you were there it was skoal and yo so don't act like my entire guild was at fault the only thing any of the officers knew other than skoal and yo was that we knew those 2 went to you and sorcerer with a plan. I was there I know what was happening internally

Jartor
03-01-2017, 02:25 PM
Several isn't 2 you were there it was skoal and yo so don't act like my entire guild was at fault the only thing any of the officers knew other than skoal and yo was that we knew those 2 went to you and sorcerer with a plan. I was there I know what was happening internally

Very Danger were scrubs, propped up by a few good members underneath them. Does it matter what happened? It wasn't even the real VD. 70%+ of that guild quit after losing and/or jumped ship to play for the East - that's the kind of players they were. After watching them purple at abyssal and killing greens so that TTK could free farm - I am glad they fell apart.

Skoal stayed behind and rebuilt what he could and that earns respect.

Skoal
03-02-2017, 05:34 AM

You actually look at this a bit the wrong way.

Imagine you are the officer of a guild alongside a bunch of other officers who have little to no prior experience in the position. Our guild lead went MIA for multiple days just before castle claim day. None of us wanted to step up and be a leader. What Boss had built wasn't something that was easily manageable. Many members never came in discord, it was a real struggle to get anything organized etc etc etc. We were actually trying to look out for our members best interest when we had that conversation with you. Would we have preferred to give our members a home in TTFK? Sure, we absolutely would have but a player nation was a very long way away. We hoped that we could appear powerful and at the same time silently merge our guild into another west guild.

Yo definitely didn't help the situation but I'm not going to blame him, he did a lot of stuff behind our back. I don't think he did any of it with malice but there was certainly a lot of cleanup around him.

What's worse? Just disbanding the guild 4 days before castle siege day or trying to play the hand that you were dealt. We may have had a conversation with you guys that you shared publicly, but what about the 2nd conversation where we told you to ♥♥♥♥ off and that you were noobs. After talking to you and sorc I convinced Yo to chillout and we just tried to make the guild work. There may have been talks of "backstabbing" but the truth of the matter is that it was a weak point in our guild and we definitely weren't going to go through with it, as evidenced by our actions on castle claim day.

P.S. you're still a noob.

I'm also going to edit in - I'm pretty sure I said directly afterwards that I did not blame TTFK and I probably would have done the same thing when presented with the information they had. No one is salty cro, go squeek somewhere else.

crazy mike
03-02-2017, 10:25 AM
You actually look at this a bit the wrong way.

Imagine you are the officer of a guild alongside a bunch of other officers who have little to no prior experience in the position. Our guild lead went MIA for multiple days just before castle claim day. None of us wanted to step up and be a leader. What Boss had built wasn't something that was easily manageable. Many members never came in discord, it was a real struggle to get anything organized etc etc etc. We were actually trying to look out for our members best interest when we had that conversation with you. Would we have preferred to give our members a home in TTFK? Sure, we absolutely would have but a player nation was a very long way away. We hoped that we could appear powerful and at the same time silently merge our guild into another west guild.

Yo definitely didn't help the situation but I'm not going to blame him, he did a lot of stuff behind our back. I don't think he did any of it with malice but there was certainly a lot of cleanup around him.

What's worse? Just disbanding the guild 4 days before castle siege day or trying to play the hand that you were dealt. We may have had a conversation with you guys that you shared publicly, but what about the 2nd conversation where we told you to ♥♥♥♥ off and that you were noobs. After talking to you and sorc I convinced Yo to chillout and we just tried to make the guild work. There may have been talks of "backstabbing" but the truth of the matter is that it was a weak point in our guild and we definitely weren't going to go through with it, as evidenced by our actions on castle claim day.

P.S. you're still a noob.

I'm also going to edit in - I'm pretty sure I said directly afterwards that I did not blame TTFK and I probably would have done the same thing when presented with the information they had. No one is salty cro, go squeek somewhere else.

should have recruited me i have experience in kicking everybody useless

Myrry
03-02-2017, 02:47 PM
should have recruited me i have experience in kicking everybody useless

True you did kick yourself from TTFK huehuehue

DarkPirate
03-03-2017, 02:05 AM
http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ico/sprays/57822c19e1ad1.png