PDA

View Full Version : These forums are dead

ReyRey
03-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Is this a sign of the server pop dying out?? Things are getting pretty boring and most of the west guilds (including my guild) cant get more then 30 people online at once..... I wish They would change the system so that everyone can end up doing end game content because as it is now there will always be one or 2 guilds dominating end game content and the rest end up getting bored and quit... maybe this is the wrong section for this thread. Any thoughts?

ReyRey
03-05-2017, 11:42 AM
I check reddit also.. there's more there but not much different.

Belewyn1779
03-05-2017, 03:08 PM
Nope, the forums were never all that popular with the vast majority anyways. I find that I myself am less frequent in visiting them. Maybe that's a sign that all these content battles we have been having have finally kept me more occupied :D

crazy mike
03-05-2017, 04:08 PM
Nope, the forums were never all that popular with the vast majority anyways. I find that I myself am less frequent in visiting them. Maybe that's a sign that all these content battles we have been having have finally kept me more occupied :D

no

LusheN
03-06-2017, 12:29 AM
Is this a sign of the server pop dying out?? Things are getting pretty boring and most of the west guilds (including my guild) cant get more then 30 people online at once..... I wish They would change the system so that everyone can end up doing end game content because as it is now there will always be one or 2 guilds dominating end game content and the rest end up getting bored and quit... maybe this is the wrong section for this thread. Any thoughts?

Topic says forums but your going on about in game activity, which is it? Or both?

Argentto
03-06-2017, 06:43 AM
bla

Bear5peed
03-06-2017, 07:08 AM
no

RIP Calleil forums

ohhhh those were the days

There just aren't many forum warriors on this server

Forums get gud when the guild leaders of all major guilds on a server are very active on the forums. They draw in views and the drama makes for some sweet sweet forum juiciness

xCROv
03-06-2017, 07:09 AM
Is this a sign of the server pop dying out?? Things are getting pretty boring and most of the west guilds (including my guild) cant get more then 30 people online at once.....

What's with the generalizations lol? I didn't even know Warrior Poets still had 30 members? I thought Dannyboy decided no one could have the name but him?

Memegod
03-06-2017, 09:03 AM
What's with the generalizations lol? I didn't even know Warrior Poets still had 30 members? I thought Dannyboy decided no one could have the name but him?

"WP" has like 40 member peak activity, no alts or fluff - plenty of BR fishing crews working deep into the night

ReyRey
03-06-2017, 04:27 PM
Well it started off as "the forums are dead" then I just started to rant.. We will always be WarriorPoets.. once most of the core leaves including our poster boy Dannyboy the tag goes with them.. myself and many others still playing call ourselves WP but we are also Papa JARTOR sons :>

LusheN
03-08-2017, 12:06 AM
So many people have left the game :-(

My first MMO too, is that a bad thing ? lmao