PDA

View Full Version : [Video] TTFK VS Sons Of Jartor Dominion.

Notdurpmen
03-06-2017, 08:09 AM
HD version uploaded. I click mend then fervent healing at 1:40. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/qLBQHbKrFvo

Memegod
03-06-2017, 09:11 AM
Shame on Sons for showing up and fighting instead of running around the map and Nui camping, how embarrassing am I right? They should just disband, what kind of guild tries to fight a fair fight these days anyway?

TTFK members are truly next level memers - what was the ending score of the dominion?

Notdurpmen
03-06-2017, 12:08 PM
Shame on Sons for showing up and fighting instead of running around the map and Nui camping, how embarrassing am I right? They should just disband, what kind of guild tries to fight a fair fight these days anyway?

TTFK members are truly next level memers - what was the ending score of the dominion?

What?

FreshStartAmithus
03-08-2017, 07:22 PM
TTFK is so epic the clip is gone after 2 days?
The final score? Heh, you mean get a few quick kills then hug the nui? Why do you guys even dom other guilds, you should just go back to single planting in Rok.

Memegod
03-08-2017, 07:27 PM
The final score? Heh, you mean get a few quick kills then hug the nui? Why do you guys even dom other guilds, you should just go back to single planting in Rok.

SOJ and TTK are the same guild and have the same GM, their GMs are the same guy - I just found this out

Notdurpmen
03-08-2017, 07:42 PM

what? Sorry you're blind :(