PDA

View Full Version : <Ursa Major>[NA][West][PvX][18+]

Aluyen
03-07-2017, 03:32 PM
https://ursamajorguild.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/um_logo_wbg.jpg

Ursa Major is a pro-West PvX guild made up of players of wide and varying AA experience, currently recruiting all classes and playstyles, focused on progression. We are new-player friendly, and always willing to help and answer questions.

We are always looking for great people; gear can be obtained, we can teach mechanics, but a dedicated active player who values teamwork is hard to come by.

While you wear our guild tag, you are representing our guild at all times. Anything a member does will reflect on the overall image of the guild and all fellow members, so ensure that you are a positive influence in the guild and the game.

Our requirements:

- 18+
- Use Discord (it is our primary guildchat)
- Main characters only.
- Active mature players only.
- No purple-for-profit/scammers.
- If you're online, and we put out a call for assistance, be there.
- Zero tolerance for drama.

If you are interested in joining our growing crew, please contact me in-game either by sending a tell or through in-game mail.

Safe travels and good hunting mates!

~ Aluyen

Aluyen
04-09-2017, 02:19 PM
Quick update:

Ursa reached guild level 3 yesterday, going from server rank #94 to #51 in one leap.

We're still active, growing and looking for active players to join our crew; we are willing to accept smaller guilds looking to merge into ours, or those looking to start over from Reckoning or legacy servers. Please contact myself or Esmur in game.

~ Al

Aluyen
04-22-2017, 06:24 PM
<URSA MAJOR> is putting out an open call to all active players sitting in inactive guilds! Come and JOIN US!

Send myself, Dioxx or Esmur a tell in game or message me here if you are interested.

Bear5peed
04-25-2017, 06:17 AM
Guild is pleasant from my experiences, +1

BANGARANG
04-25-2017, 07:59 AM
I was purpled on by your members while running DS packs!!! Not a pro faction guild!!

Mechromancer
09-26-2017, 05:21 PM
can i join my name is Ocentric