PDA

View Full Version : WTT for Illustrious Desert gear.

nazca
03-10-2017, 01:00 AM
I've been crafting my own gear and the experience is okay. I'm playing Darkrunner.

I started out with my Nodachi which dead ended at illustrious flame. Okay, but as my main weapon I definitely want it to go Delphinad.

Since my bow was the worst peice of gear I had, I decided to craft it next. It's currently sitting at magnificent volcano and I lack the proficiency to go Epherium. I got real lucky with it and it's going to go Epherium on my first try. If any one would like to bump this to epherium for me for a tip, please let me know.

Emboldened by my good luck with the bow I decided to bump all my conquest gear to illustrious. I ended up with 3 desert, 3 lightning, and a squall. This, of course, leaves me with no set bonus at all!

If any one is going to salvage some illustrious peices to go magnificent please god let me have your desert illustrious stuff. I will of course trade you it's equivalent non desert peice.

I'll update with which peices I need and thanks already!

KTY
03-10-2017, 10:36 AM
I'll bump your magnificent bow for you, leveling carpentry right now haha. As long as you give me the mats and gold to upgrade. I'll give you a collateral so the amount of gold = to the mats you've given me for security :) mail adriansalt in game, reckoning east

nazca
03-11-2017, 04:05 AM
That sounds great!

nazca
03-11-2017, 11:55 PM
BTW - I need cap, belt, pants, and shoes.

I've mailed you KTY.

nazca
03-13-2017, 10:04 AM
Never mind. Going GHA gear now and eventually buying bad ♥♥♥ obsidian gear.