PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Ghost Wedding Livestream April 21 at 1:30 PM PDT

Celestrata Bloodsong
04-18-2017, 03:56 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2017/02/blogamary_spring.jpg

Join Senior Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Producer Amanada "Amary" Fry, Senior Community Relations Manager Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan and Localization Tester Sophie "Socke" Pickens on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next ArcheAge livestream!

This week we're getting all of the wedding guests into a room and celebrating the deadly betrothed! The upcoming White Arden Ghost Wedding takes front stage this week as Socke shows us what to expect in the newest ArcheAge event. Plus, we'll be taking a little bit of time to answer some community questions, so be sure to add yours in our official thread, right here.

ArcheAge Ghost Wedding Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, April 21 at 1:30 PM PDT (GMT-8)
Duration: 45-50 minutes

Make sure to stick around to the end of the livestream, because we'll be hosting our usual giveaway and you could win!

HektixxTV
04-18-2017, 05:41 PM
when will we get update 3.5 to the pts so we can test for translation failures and bugs?
will we get a fluffy command for erenor basic weapons, accesoires and armor? would be really cool to test out the upgrading.

Stardew Lulu
04-18-2017, 07:34 PM
Wheres the /dab at tho

Emiesha
04-18-2017, 08:07 PM
ghost/soul yata plis

and that skin that is used on the ghost/soul items would also be great as a feathered dragon style glider (whether it be a new glider that can stealth and/or teleport or just an image item)

...also winged yata. (yata with even larger ears than normal that flies like dumbo will also suffice) need that and yata flute ty

i realize these were more like demands rather than questions, but i need my yatas and shiny things

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/b5/b5b751e1332e32685063387b50636502158b2157ec78f4cbf7 33248c79cac4ad.jpg

Abra
04-18-2017, 09:06 PM
Does Trion have full control over the timing and frequency of the implementation of regrade events, or does Trion need XL's approval in order to implement said event- if it is the former, why doesn't Trion opt to schedule more regrade events in order to make NA/EU AA more western friendly?

Katsunaga
04-18-2017, 10:24 PM
Will the hot-tub potentially come back to marketplace or will it be up for a potential prize?

talizzar
04-18-2017, 11:22 PM
when will we get update 3.5 to the pts so we can test for translation failures and bugs?
will we get a fluffy command for erenor basic weapons, accesoires and armor? would be really cool to test out the upgrading.

Funnest post of all time!

raincloud
04-19-2017, 12:07 AM
The White Arden Ghost Wedding Festival will begin on May 2nd and will conclude on May 16th. Complete special quests in White Arden to obtain Ghost Wedding Festival Coins and Haunted Tokens. There are also new achievements to gain from completing the quests, and these achievements also reward Ghost Wedding Festival Coins. Haunted Tokens can grant you combat buffs when used at the Wraithwisp Altar. Festival Coins can be exchanged for instruments, furniture, buffs or the ability to host a banquet. In addition, the quest “A Spritual Connection” will reward you with a temporary mount and costume! To get to the festival, use the worldgate in Austera, Marianople and Diamond Shores or travel to White Arden by traditional means. You must be level 10 or higher to participate in the Festival. All quest items, Festival Coins, Haunted Tokens and temporary costume and mount will be removed at the end of the Festival.

Why are the tokens disappearing at the end of the festival?
The workbench won't remain after the festival ends, like every other event?

Tough
04-19-2017, 02:02 AM
Please reduce GCD on single planting since bots are always getting banned now. Rarely ever seen bots and please look into coinpurses/crates !

Tryphon
04-19-2017, 05:16 AM
Is this gonna be on Vengeance or Reckoning? If I remember correctly, last one was on Vengeance- could we get one on Reckoning this time?

SavannahLynn
04-19-2017, 05:54 AM
Why are the tokens disappearing at the end of the festival?
The workbench won't remain after the festival ends, like every other event?

Because they're ghost tokens? Idk....that's actually kind of neat if that's the case, but it does really suck that everything you worked for will go poof :x

Kazon
04-19-2017, 06:33 AM
Something about the tokens too. I recall reading somewhere tokens will start to disappear for all future events. Can I confirm that the current gweonid forest ones will not disappear? Because it is only mentioned the timed event thingy will disappear only

Yarnia
04-19-2017, 08:43 AM
Can you give us an idea when/ if there will be another 1 credit transfer before 3.5? Also, can you tell us which servers have the greatest chance of merging (of course we know things could change)?

Can you talk a bit about the overall health of the game? We all see the empty land on many servers.

raincloud
04-19-2017, 10:09 AM
Something about the tokens too. I recall reading somewhere tokens will start to disappear for all future events. Can I confirm that the current gweonid forest ones will not disappear? Because it is only mentioned the timed event thingy will disappear only

That's just awful. Why work for something when the reward is taken away?

Hamisback
04-19-2017, 11:36 AM
1. I know that we just received the golden tree event however is there any long term plans to fix the lack of available lunarite in game as the current Lock Box drop rate is ridiculously low making the items within skyrocket in price since they are no longer available in coin purses or crates?

2. Will there be any measures taken on players artificially pushing zones to peace via alt farming rather than pvp, as it has become such a frequent thing that at the same time each week I know the zone will fall into peace? As this goes against the risk reward spirit of the game, also resulting in the collapse of pack turn in percentages as certain individuals perpetually run these packs throughout the week as they had created a stockpile they could move out.

3. Any word on fixing the speedboat especially the boost ability that consumes an eco-fuel but has no effect on the boat other that looking like its going faster?

4. As some of us know the regrades in 3.5 will display the % chance of success, however we are still left in the dark in subjects such as archeum crates or Misagon Crates, will we ever receive the % chance of receiving prize items in these chest as to give players a better understanding of the chance of getting a desired item?

5. We've seen a Leviathan attempts basically drop off the world with the recent buffs making it near impossible, especially small to moderate contention, is there any plans to revert him back to his former state.

6. There are rumors of a regrade event, can you confirm or deny this speculation? If yes what is your reasoning for one?

7. Will we be seeing better login rewards for Legacy players as many of the rewards are currently have little to no practicality for player who have been working on more end game items/skills?

8. This is just for me, can we make double honor for open world pvp just the new norm, I feel as if I can see more of an impact in the enthusiasm of players

9. Will we ever see cross Server Arena Queuing especially since the ranking system on a Region level is heavily determined by amount of arena queues participated in, and is very difficult on server with little to no pops especially if your high rated in a given queue? Waiting sometimes hours on end before getting a pop against someone afk or extremely low rated.

Encephalon
04-19-2017, 08:35 PM
All quest items, Festival Coins, Haunted Tokens and temporary costume and mount will be removed at the end of the Festival.

What? Why would you take away the coins and/or the reward vendor? Why move away from leaving the rewards on the machine? You definitely should NOT make that change.

raincloud
04-19-2017, 11:46 PM
What are the Enla coins for?
More transparent communication.
Have gembloom petals been fixed?
Will a workbench be added for the removed marketplace event tab tokens?
When will faction town falls resume being held? Not all servers have been visited.
There still a house on Mirage Isle with an awkwardly placed wall. Will it be moved?
Is there currently a way to obtain greenhouses?

Tryphon
04-20-2017, 06:48 AM
Will there be an option to use coins to make the costumes/mounts permanent? Seems kinda pointless otherwise... and it would be really awesome.

Elo
04-21-2017, 05:31 AM
I really just want to know an expected date for the 3.5 release.

But how about some changes allowing Family and Guild to access property and chests?

SavannahLynn
04-21-2017, 05:52 AM
But how about some changes allowing Family and Guild to access property and chests?

Can you clarify what you're asking for here? I mean, they already can use your land and access chests if you set the properties right...o.O

Maguxo
04-21-2017, 06:41 AM
this question gets ignored every stream but i try it again:

do we get the same crafting system /erenor systhesis system as in korea? if not what will be the difference?
will we get the ajustments n patches that came in korea after 3.5 with our 3.5 included. like the ajustment of the crafting the buffing of the weapons an the gear (erenor)

when do we get the new-gem system? O_o

-> do you really think this event drops the same amount of lunarite like the smash box event? cause i dont see it like that.. more Lunarite.. #change the droprate

Jowtrumundo
04-21-2017, 06:50 AM
Would be interesting to pick a server on each stream and do it with the players nearby. This is a way to strength the community

Elorin
04-21-2017, 09:05 AM
When will we get new non-repeatable questlines similar to those of the Ayanad Earring and Dream Rings? Or more racial storylines?

Rylee
04-21-2017, 09:33 AM
Would you consider removing the cap on arena, I don't know a single player who supports these caps anymore and have several guildmates who log when they are over. In the age of each server having one player faction dominating all content with a zerg, let us please have our fun in balanced areas. The five matches are listening to guildies laugh and having fun, why put a hard cap on fun. (Bruisers badges are not a good alternative)

To further this I'll even put forward a new idea, your first five arena matches each day generate honor as normal. After that you can queue up as many times as you want but it halves the amount of honor each time so your 6th is 1/2 and 7th is 1/4th....ect

Bring back uncapped area without a gold sink, and dont just take it from me, ask the stream we might not be as divided as you want to think we are

DotAliscious
04-21-2017, 10:25 AM
About four weeks ago you mentioned the idea of adjusting which servers are in which AH cluster so that the separation is high population in one and low population in another. Any further information on this idea, such as which servers would be included in which AH cluster?

Lucyluffys
04-21-2017, 10:36 AM
Sense larder is nerf beehive, milk and mining is become bad making gold. Also eco-fuel become high price. Is any plan of xlgame to make beehive and honey to have value again? EU legacy server is really dead now apex is one thousand gold and going up higher because old player don't like to pay anymore. To have new players, Archeage need something new things like upgrading graphics, making your own house design with voxel, upgrading house to have small personal airship and different weather effect each zone if the boss is summon or spawn in other location.

Quillodon
04-21-2017, 11:05 AM
When will we get new non-repeatable questlines similar to those of the Ayanad Earring and Dream Rings? Or more racial storylines?

The 3.5 update (Erenor Eternal) finally provides a conclusion to the current Crimson Watch questline. It also begins another story arc that reveals new information about the Leviathan, the ancient Ipnysh heroes, and Anthalon's latest scumbaggery.

Hope you like it!
-Quill

Orio
04-22-2017, 04:12 AM
The 3.5 update (Erenor Eternal) finally provides a conclusion to the current Crimson Watch questline. It also begins another story arc that reveals new information about the Leviathan, the ancient Ipnysh heroes, and Anthalon's latest scumbaggery.

Hope you like it!
-Quill

Cant wait to get details :)

Mysterica
05-04-2017, 09:57 AM
I was wondering when the Bard appears at the Ghost wedding? I haven't chased him away because I have no clue lolol Thanks ahead of time! xD

Tanoshi
05-04-2017, 03:56 PM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/ramsfan23/ScreenShot0020_zpslqegkjrs.jpgSo I made the Hereafter Cake Table, placed it down and now I am unable to pick it up. WTH! I can light it and turn off the light but there is no option or prompt to pick it up.

Emiesha
05-05-2017, 05:48 PM
So I made the Hereafter Cake Table, placed it down and now I am unable to pick it up. WTH! I can light it and turn off the light but there is no option or prompt to pick it up.
did you un tick the "prevent removal of decor" box on your house panel before trying to remove it?
(i know thats a "did you try turning it off and on again?" level question, but i've forgotten about that button a few times myself lol >.<)

Tanoshi
05-05-2017, 07:12 PM
Yes I sure did lol I can pick up everything except this.