PDA

View Full Version : Celestrata Bloodsong: Can we get recent QoL changes earlier?

DevTracker
05-04-2017, 09:50 AM
Totally aware of how complicated the development process is, this was more of a point at the things that would be nice to have time spent on for our version and I was just looking for was some sort of acknowledgement of these features. I get that it's more than just cherry picking commits, this would probably require a lot of hands on time to get things to work and tested properly in our version. Literally requesting that time be put into these things if possible, it's worth it, and as you already said you're trying, so thanks.I don't think I'll ever get my hopes up for these things anymore, but thanks for taking the time with such a detailed answer and delicious analogy for people to be more aware of how things work. Nah, and totally appreciate it. The good news here is don't be surprised if some of this stuff did move up. :) I know one of your requests already did.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=322402&p=2591016&viewfull=1#post2591016)