PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on?

Secondplzz
05-07-2017, 05:06 AM
Are trion fixing all problems on pts on that maintence?, n1 said nothing about this

Adipsycho
05-07-2017, 08:06 AM
Are trion fixing all problems on pts on that maintence?, n1 said nothing about this

Fixing all problems.. lol thats something i would like to see after 5 years of the same bugs. so good luck on that thought. :D

Secondplzz
05-07-2017, 08:10 AM
Fixing all problems.. lol thats something i would like to see after 5 years of the same bugs. so good luck on that thought. :D

Thank you :)

Adipsycho
05-07-2017, 08:45 AM
Thank you :)

You from Kraken? i seem to the know the name Flawkee from some reason lol.

Secondplzz
05-07-2017, 09:30 AM
You from Kraken? i seem to the know the name Flawkee from some reason lol.

No lul xD

Qaedian
05-07-2017, 09:32 AM
This is so frustrating. Lol

Secondplzz
05-07-2017, 09:48 AM
This is so frustrating. Lol

?

Qaedian
05-07-2017, 09:59 AM
Not having PTS without any warning or knowledge of when it'll come back up

DoubletaleS
05-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Classic trion : D

Secondplzz
05-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Not having PTS without any warning or knowledge of when it'll come back up

this is trion

Aired
05-07-2017, 10:25 AM
I thought we'd be getting maintenance soon due to the fact the new pet was causing a lot of un-warranted bans on live. I'm guessing that is what they are looking at fixing.

If the marketplace was updated on PTS perhaps we could have caught the issue before it went live. I'm just saying. :)

Franciscothefab
05-07-2017, 10:30 AM
I thought we'd be getting maintenance soon due to the fact the new pet was causing a lot of un-warranted bans on live. I'm guessing that is what they are looking at fixing.

If the marketplace was updated on PTS perhaps we could have caught the issue before it went live. I'm just saying. :)

What happened with the new pet that caused bans?

Splodge

Lightaga
05-07-2017, 10:52 AM

They don't care about or treat PTS as a test server though so

Daeci
05-07-2017, 11:35 AM

Considering we didn't even have the pet on the PTS marketplace yet, that wouldn't necessarily have made sense. We had the maintenance, servers came back up, then mysteriously went down again sometime mid-day afaik. Trino doing work.

If only they could actually fix the already broken items on marketplace :') kind of makes it useless to even try to test when it comes in unusable or broken.

Secondplzz
05-07-2017, 12:09 PM
Are PTS online?

Wraithunter
05-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Are PTS online?

Nope its still not online atm, all 3 of my accounts still say "under maintenance." It seems that almost all the PTS servers say that, Devilian, Trove Etc. Just got to be patient. c:

Secondplzz
05-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Nope its still not online atm, all 3 of my accounts still say "under maintenance." It seems that almost all the PTS servers say that, Devilian, Trove Etc. Just got to be patient. c:

Would be nice if trion say something about this

Adipsycho
05-07-2017, 12:45 PM
Would be nice if trion say something about this

That would mean they would give a *beep* about us all and not he money they get from us.. because we still play, so who's the dumb ones here? yes US! lol.

As for the server being down now and no clue why or for how long for i can only guess they have broken it again like they did with fresh start servers and maybe actually going to fix the market and release 3.5 update and would take about 2 -3 weeks from now because they don't know how to code it so they have to hire new chimps from africa to do it for them. xD

Wraithunter
05-07-2017, 05:50 PM
Hum, one thing I just realized, maybe they are pre-pairing the PTS for 3.5? I mean, the pet issue too, but still. Usually, PTS gets future updates first before Live. But who knows, maybe I am just making assumptions, but still. Just seems odd that's all. :p

VastoDemon
05-07-2017, 07:39 PM
Hum, one thing I just realized, maybe they are pre-pairing the PTS for 3.5? I mean, the pet issue too, but still. Usually, PTS gets future updates first before Live. But who knows, maybe I am just making assumptions, but still. Just seems odd that's all. :p

we can only hope that is what there doing one of the posts i think said there comeing out with 3.5 in the last week or two of this month didnt say a day tho

XxRomanxX
05-07-2017, 08:31 PM
An ETA would be nice.

VastoDemon
05-07-2017, 09:08 PM
i agree a ETA would be nice and the Devs saying whats going on

Essex
05-07-2017, 09:17 PM
I don't see us getting any answers till Monday. I do wish they could at least take the Play button offline when they do these maint. things.

Adipsycho
05-08-2017, 09:05 AM
I don't see us getting any answers till Monday. I do wish they could at least take the Play button offline when they do these maint. things.

I agree, they're even less competent then i thought if they can't take the play button offline till they "fix" (chuckles) things, which i think is going to be about 2 weeks but i don't know so ill check back every few days going play Blade and Soul. :D

Franciscothefab
05-08-2017, 10:16 AM
I was hoping by this point Trion would extend some professional courtesy and post a quite update on the status of PTS. That is in no way an unreasonable request.

Essex
05-08-2017, 11:14 AM
I have sent message to @Brasse and @thebluemuzzy on twitter in hopes that someone in the building can get a message through to the team.
My twitter is called Arche_Life if anyone would like to give it a follow. It's brand new so not much there yet but I hope to keep it to date in future.

Anyways..... hopefully soon we will get a statement or ETA as to what is going on.

Stay strong ya'll.

Pesada
05-08-2017, 11:42 AM
You can enter now :)

Celestrata Bloodsong
05-08-2017, 12:12 PM
Hi guys,

So after looking into this, over the weekend it seems the PTS experienced an error that caused it to reboot and lock itself to the public. Our engineer, Applegod, is looking into this now so we can find a root cause. But, we have the server back open for everyone, and we're sorry about the unexpected downtime!