PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Community Q&A Livestream May 12 at 1:30 PM PDT

Celestrata Bloodsong
05-10-2017, 02:14 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2017/01/pawesome-autumn-event_blog.jpg

Join Senior Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Producer Amanada "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan, on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next ArcheAge livestream!

Big things are happening this week, and we're holding a Q&A to answer the questions on your mind! Make sure to get your questions into this official forum thread, as we'll be answering them for the full duration of the stream!

ArcheAge Community Q&A Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, May 12 at 1:30 PM PDT (GMT-8)
Duration: 45-50 minutes

Make sure to stick around to the end of the livestream, because we'll be hosting our usual giveaway and you could win!

Soso
05-10-2017, 03:09 PM
Regrade event happening anytime soon?
When is 3.5?
Do we get the same 100% success gems as the Koreans? (will it be released with 3.5 or 3.7)?

Dearkiller
05-10-2017, 03:27 PM
Can we expect something to turn Farm Freighter to Red Farm Freighter ?

Terr
05-10-2017, 03:31 PM
When are we going to get B200 / S200?

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?299572-KR-B200-S200-Car-Update.....

Elorin
05-10-2017, 05:23 PM
Any comment on why there have been no confirmed reports of the costume dropping from Misagon's Hidden Crate?

What PERMANENT options are being discussed to fix the supply problems of things like Lunarite, Mysterious Garden Powder, Archeum, and Royal Seeds?

Will we see more frequent additions to the Merit Badge Shop? I still have a good number of them even after the two recent additions.

What more do you think could be done to attract new players to Archeage?

What more do you think could be done to bring old players back?

What more do you think could be done to retain current players that are thinking of moving on?

What is being done to prevent another major launch fiasco similar to what happened at 3.0 from affecting 3.5?

Will we ever get the "Stuck in Combat" bug fixed?

And some theoretical questions for good measure:

If you had a guaranteed way to limit each person to a single account, would you implement it?

What problems would it solve?

What problems would it create?

d3r schatten
05-10-2017, 05:29 PM
1: are the hellkissed weapons ever coming back?
2: is there a chance that we can get something similar to hellkissed weapons but in blue/gold for my RP desires

Expendable
05-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Currently big guilds on competitive servers are holding a large number of castles on dead or non-competitive servers to use as lord coin farms. The locals on the server can not retake the castles because they can instantly transfer alts and gear sets over for defense. I would like to request that server transfers are disabled from Wednesday - Wednesday on siege weeks to prevent this.

Could something be implemented to prevent castle owners from taking castles with the aim of leaving them barren, unused, and undeveloped? One idea I had was limiting the maximum bid on a castle to 2k gold if certain criteria are not met during the period between sieges. If multiple 5k bids are placed, the winner is randomly chosen.

Can we get an update on the auction house cluster segregation?

You know it really sucks when I successfully cast Revive several times and the person I cast it on does not get the window.

What is TRION doing (if anything) to bring in more players? I look at other MMORPGs that are doing well and see all kinds of programs to reward new players, returning players, and players who bring in new and returning players. I don't see any of that with Archeage. We have the very rare "come back" event that gives out a set of armor that is mediocre by today's standards. Archeage is at a point where these things should be running almost constantly. The new player experience also needs to improve drastically.

LordAthon
05-10-2017, 05:53 PM
Ok Finally...
the old school is back!
Guys give us something new!
I won't be here because me and all of my friends, plz shhh we all are "THE FRIDAY BEER SECRET SOCIETY!" shhh
But guys plz give us something new, i will see after... Love you all!
EANNA ROCKS

Blythe
05-10-2017, 06:42 PM
Any chance of bringing back the Candy Bed offered earlier in the year? It came out months before the desserted house and it seems a perfect time to offer a second helping of this yummy bed! :) Pretty please!

Panterah
05-10-2017, 07:34 PM
What more do you think could be done to attract new players to Archeage?

What more do you think could be done to bring old players back?

What more do you think could be done to retain current players that are thinking of moving on?

What is being done to prevent another major launch fiasco similar to what happened at 3.0 from affecting 3.5?

And some theoretical questions for good measure:

If you had a guaranteed way to limit each person to a single account, would you implement it?

What problems would it solve?

What problems would it create?

I can see a problem it would create, the more self sufficient players that split the labor between (example ) two accounts could have one account do the farming and gathering and the second account could be wroking on husbandry/logging/mining

If the inquiry is related to players holding large amounts of prime land, I can see your thought. But limiting people to only one account in game doesn't work for everyone. With trade runs, it would take at least 2 accounts to do trade runs via merchant ship. One account/toon to haul the pack to the sea side and the second to possess the ship.

Panterah
05-10-2017, 07:38 PM
My main question is more of the WHEN for the server merges (evolutions) and how will that be accomplished in regards to existing guilds being lvl 5 and up, and familys being higher than level 1.

IcyBlue
05-10-2017, 07:56 PM
Hi,
I have one question, just one.
Will we ever get improvements to balanced arenas (sparring and skirmish)?

kthxbye

Aycee
05-10-2017, 07:58 PM
Succubus? ;( </3

Yoru
05-10-2017, 09:04 PM
Can crest cubes return to the loyalty store (or even merit?). They have been removed recently but now we're getting more and more crest items made with crest cubes and the only way to obtain them are the cash shop.

As a content creator I encourage players to use crests to create awesome housing builds but I've been feeling bad about suggesting using crest cubes as they are cash shop only and barely available on the auction house.

wooglemoogle
05-10-2017, 09:26 PM
I know this has been asked before (and I believe the answer was more or less a "maybe in the future"), but can we get another player QA with XL? A lot of things get answered with the Trion QAs, but there are often topics that are left up to XL and consequently, we don't get much detail in their reasoning or intentions. Since we don't get things like AMIGO posts and Trion interviews with XL are usually only during major patches (which means like once a year), it'd be nice if this could get revisited.

Deadhorse
05-10-2017, 09:45 PM
Big things are happening this week, and we're holding a Q&A to answer the questions on your mind! Make sure to get your questions into this official forum thread, as we'll be answering them for the full duration of the stream!

What are the big things that are happening that we should be asking questions about?

Will we get concrete answers about 3.5, what will and will not be included?

Will we get real answers about in game issues (like fresh start favoritism, login rewards, REFUSAL to release the car 6 MONTHS later) or just more double talk? (don't think you are fooling anyone with the login rewards, trying to blame alts abusing when they are specifically set up for what new accounts need on FS)

After more then a YEAR of acknowledging problems in the amount of MGP going onto server have you came close to a decision on a permanent fix for this (and/or other items well known to be lacking)? It took less time for congress to pass healthcare reform...so yeah that speaks volumes.

How far off is 3.7 and its huge quality of life changes?

Lightaga
05-10-2017, 09:59 PM
When is 3.5 arriving on the PTS?

AAGuardian
05-10-2017, 10:08 PM
I'm curious when some of my favorite legacy items are going to be released on fresh start... Chimera Agent Uniform? War Tiger mounts? What about newer legacy items such as the Ravenspine Wings glider?

How well can we rely on late June being the release date for 3.5? Don't want to be investing in 3.5 recipes if the release date ends up being pushed further, and I know I'm not the only one currently playing AA with 3.5 in mind.

Thanks!

Illanyss
05-11-2017, 12:30 AM
Hi there!
Here are my questions:

- When 3.5 arrives, will we be getting the house rotation option as well?
- Are there any plans for the event coins to merge into season event coins like in Korea?
- Can we have chat time stamps, please?
- The Dawnleaf event was very disappointing in terms of lunarite granted. Will the lunarite issue going to be solved with 3.5?
- I am saving sealed Delphinad equipment so that I can choose the upgradable version when I open them after 3.5 launches. Is there going to be a pre-3.5 version and a 3.5 version of sealed equipment to ruin my plans or will they all be the same and my idea is a good one?

Those are all, thank you!

VVelhon
05-11-2017, 12:47 AM
What do i have to do in order to get Griffin armor *Cough Cough wink wink * ;)

But in all seriousness; i have heard, don't know if it's true or not.. Other servers don't even have griffin armor? +wat

#CareForGriffin #NeedMorePls o3o

gratok
05-11-2017, 02:58 AM
Will there be a change in the Lunarite Dropchance? I cant gem any Items!!!!!

Tough
05-11-2017, 03:15 AM
Is soulforged coming back?

AKI
05-11-2017, 03:25 AM
When is 3.5?
Do we get the same 100% success gems as the Koreans? (will it be released with 3.5 or 3.7)?

Meneillos
05-11-2017, 03:56 AM
Will the sloth glider come back to the shop soon?

Expendable
05-11-2017, 05:05 AM
Is soulforged coming back?

Even if it did, it's not even going to bring you close to surviving against the 7-9k gs people. What's needed is a NEW SET of catch up gear.

Jasperaus
05-11-2017, 05:12 AM
will you make any changes to the drop chance of royal seeds or adding any other ways to acquire them such as adding the drop chance to existing bundles like rice, corn and other grains/produce or adding a royal seed bundle to the vocation store? i value my sanity to much to plant thousands of singles to get only 10-20 royal seeds out of it.

Jingle the Dwarf
05-11-2017, 05:57 AM
QUESTION

WORKSTATION
Most of us are new players on the new servers.

The first thing we did was placed our scarecrows and many of us enhanced our scarecrow.

However, now we have built ourselves up, have larger plots of lands, buildings and etc.

So we go to try to make a workstation and find we cannot. We are unable to unenhanced our scarecrows and put them back - so we can then turn them into a workstation.

To be honest, I don't want to be forced to keep this tiny plot of land - just to have the scarecrow to make bundled plant -- and I don't need it.

I don't want to make an alt > do this on them > and share> I want everything just on this character.

POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I love the game, and I think one of the best things about it is how we are not bound to sell to players to make $$. We are able to move packs to NPCs to buy our packs. This is a good thing.

The other thing is that because of folks moving packs > people are all over the maps. A new player will always see people on the move. << VERY Good thing.

All in all, a rich community - much to do in the game and it's so easy to game switch plans and go a different way. I've built so much and ended up selling or gifting so I could end up moving towards what I wanted most, the Tidal and my tiny sub.

Also - LOVE how we can change classes/skills at will. REALLY big thing you should market.

Amazing game, but the giveaway codes were lean on my server for Dolphins.

SUGGESTIONS

Themed Furniture for Bungalows

I bought a Tidal and I noticed there is a lack of furniture specific to this theme. Namely, the lower area where the tide covers most anything up.

Fishing Zones - PvP to PvE Transition Times

I think it would be most helpful also - if there were zones (fishing) that moved from PvP to PvE as some zones do for specific hours per day.

Pet Leveling Crusts

I love my pets > however, I have never run an instance and those crusts are REALLY hard to come by. I suggest putting them in your shop (bound). Most often, we have to buy the service of someone who has crusts to click and level our pet. It's important to make less possible ways we can get scammed.

Selling Homes / Land
It would be helpful if there was an option to use the sellers OR the buyers Builders Management cert to make the sell. I believe there will later be a listing of what is for sale and where - I love this idea. When is it happening again?

Fellowships - A Marker
You literally must run every map to find fellowships. It would be helpful if there was a marker. I say this because many of us run packs and want to find out if there are fellowships in locations we are interested in buying land in. I was very fortunate to find one.

GrzegoT
05-11-2017, 06:45 AM
1. Any hopes to get Gear boost for lowbie players again (Soulforged or better) ? since the last ones were given away alot geared pleyers became even stronger and that made alot of problems for returning players while 3.0 came live
2. increassing / changing drop of lunarite [drop from crates for example: highter type (queen) = highter kind of lunarite (T3 Fine ones)]

Kurita
05-11-2017, 07:08 AM
Obsidian crafting change:

With the change in 3.5 from manawisp to essences they changed the crafting of Obsidian gear. In 3.7 they combined all drops from a floor of the libary to one item and changed the obsidian crafting again.

Do we get now the 3.5 version, or the 3.7 version... because it would not be good if you change it with our 3.5 and mabye one or two month later an other change to 3.7 version.

Expendable
05-11-2017, 08:02 AM
The first thing we did was placed our scarecrows and many of us enhanced our scarecrow.

However, now we have built ourselves up, have larger plots of lands, buildings and etc.

So we go to try to make a workstation and find we cannot. We are unable to unenhanced our scarecrows and put them back - so we can then turn them into a workstation.

To be honest, I don't want to be forced to keep this tiny plot of land - just to have the scarecrow to make bundled plant -- and I don't need it.

I don't want to make an alt > do this on them > and share> I want everything just on this character.

Buy an evenstone from the general merchant and use it to get back the original farm i think...

Starfish
05-11-2017, 08:13 AM
Please for the love of god don't give out free armor/weapons to low/new players as this is just a kick in the nad's to those of us who worked long and hard to get the gear we have without needing a handout. We all got ganked when we first started out yet didn't cry for free armor/weapons.

blizplix
05-11-2017, 08:48 AM
Server merge please and make a labor compensation reward each world pvp event . And give legendary weapon for those people play 2 years ago and still playing now. To give them those weapon they should have 12 coins house decor, 12 login badge or it should be all skill level 55.

iamthesky
05-11-2017, 09:00 AM
QUESTION

WORKSTATION
Most of us are new players on the new servers.

POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I love the game, and I think one of the best things about it is how we are not bound to sell to players to make $$. We are able to move packs to NPCs to buy our packs. This is a good thing.

The other thing is that because of folks moving packs > people are all over the maps. A new player will always see people on the move. << VERY Good thing.

All in all, a rich community - much to do in the game and it's so easy to game switch plans and go a different way. I've built so much and ended up selling or gifting so I could end up moving towards what I wanted most, the Tidal and my tiny sub.

Also - LOVE how we can change classes/skills at will. REALLY big thing you should market.

Amazing game, but the giveaway codes were lean on my server for Dolphins.

SUGGESTIONS

Themed Furniture for Bungalows

I bought a Tidal and I noticed there is a lack of furniture specific to this theme. Namely, the lower area where the tide covers most anything up.

Fishing Zones - PvP to PvE Transition Times

I think it would be most helpful also - if there were zones (fishing) that moved from PvP to PvE as some zones do for specific hours per day.

Pet Leveling Crusts

I love my pets > however, I have never run an instance and those crusts are REALLY hard to come by. I suggest putting them in your shop (bound). Most often, we have to buy the service of someone who has crusts to click and level our pet. It's important to make less possible ways we can get scammed.

Selling Homes / Land
It would be helpful if there was an option to use the sellers OR the buyers Builders Management cert to make the sell. I believe there will later be a listing of what is for sale and where - I love this idea. When is it happening again?

Fellowships - A Marker
You literally must run every map to find fellowships. It would be helpful if there was a marker. I say this because many of us run packs and want to find out if there are fellowships in locations we are interested in buying land in. I was very fortunate to find one.

Just a heads up if you salvage an improved farm you get the 8x8 back

Celestrata Bloodsong
05-11-2017, 09:25 AM

Tbh, I think regrade events are happening all the time, if you know where to look (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regrading#/media/File:TERRACED_HILLSIDE_NEAR_MULHOLLAND_DRIVE_IN_TH E_SANTA_MONICA_MOUNTAINS_ON_THE_WESTERN_EDGE_OF_LO S_ANGELES_PORTENDS..._-_NARA_-_557548.jpg).

XAJoker
05-11-2017, 10:06 AM
if you know where to look (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll)

is there a slow down or an end coming to multiple events running at once? i know this has been brought up before and it did help slow it down before christmas but seems like we are back to 3-4 events running at once.

is there any events designed to remove gold from the servers like we used to have pre 3.0?

Expendable
05-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Tbh, I think regrade events are happening all the time, if you know where to look (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regrading#/media/File:TERRACED_HILLSIDE_NEAR_MULHOLLAND_DRIVE_IN_TH E_SANTA_MONICA_MOUNTAINS_ON_THE_WESTERN_EDGE_OF_LO S_ANGELES_PORTENDS..._-_NARA_-_557548.jpg).

Well played.

Jowtrumundo
05-11-2017, 11:02 AM
Where is the BlueMuzzly or whatever his nickname was? I thought he was going to be on this stream :P

Matte0
05-11-2017, 12:10 PM
Does Trion have any plans to keep using Invocation Array for future version soundtracks? Their music is hardcore RP and they have a lot of other stuff that suits AA.

Enyo
05-11-2017, 12:38 PM
What servers will be the destinations upon mergers, and which will be losing their land?

Will a Soulforged set be brought back (or something similar)?

Will we get a fix for people standing while driving their cars?

Will B200/S200 be released with 3.5?

Will we ever get the Demon's Kiss/Succubus outfit (since it's basically just a reskin of Summer Night's Swimwear)?

Will Nuians/Elves/Harani get the new iris and hair styles?

Thank you, and I look forward to being present at the stream! :D

Kolkhis
05-11-2017, 01:54 PM
Will we ever be able to disassemble the Moonlit and Starlit Commemorative Coin Frames? The workbench in Mirage only lets us disassemble the Sunlit, and support basically has told me "If it were allowed in the game, it would be there already".

Gubsimerasa
05-11-2017, 03:31 PM
When is 3.5?

#would like to know the same

and

- are there any plans to change the timetable on eu servers. within 10.30 in the evening CET, allomst every ingame-event (luscas, rift, mist-m, ect) is over. im sure the statistics showed you that most of the people are online during week between 5-10 am cet. but also most of people are coming home from work and eating and stuff. so they would be up to play a bit into the night.. but thats not possible if anything is going on after 10-11 in the evening. im sure there is a lot of stuff to in aa around this events but these generates the last pvp we get... sometimes.

- just give us as much infos for 3.5 as you can give *beg

regards

Dewstone
05-11-2017, 04:31 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2017/01/pawesome-autumn-event_blog.jpg Livestream Questions?

1. Can we have a legacy server merge and free character transfers to legacy servers? Ollo and Morpheus are "DEAD". Never enough people on for events and it really stinks.

2. When is 3.5 ?
3. Can we get the 'Red Dragon Event' ? the one that the dragon shows up in Windshade
4. Will you bring the 'Stormwing Pegasus and White Pegasus' back for loyalty rewards? or event rewards?
5. Can we get "sunpoint and moonpoint' events?
6. Is the 'invite to dance' exploit getting fixed?
7. Are you fixing the cheats/exploits that knock players off their helms of ships?
8. Will you make harpooning an 'aggressive' act?
9. The npc guards are being raised to lvl 55, can they be given the power to one shot kill players or break the law?
Cross continent trade is already barren, this just makes it not worthwhile at all. If you can't even unload in peace zones, safe zones or get attacked by your own faction. I have no problem fighting the enemy, but XLgames has ruined ocean trading. The game has such high hopes, yet Trion seems to always find a way to mess it up.

Cosmickitten
05-11-2017, 04:37 PM
Come visit Kraken server, and stop by my Art Gallery, Restaurant and Cocktail Lounge.

Kraken server, Sunbite Wilds, South/East of the speciality workbench in Sunbite Wilds.

MicDeath
05-11-2017, 09:11 PM
Question: Is it possible to have XL games enable Glorious dawnsdrop for our 3.5? Some of us decided to make dawns drop our main gear and wish to continue to look snazzy in our most awesome gear.

Raxu Rangerking
05-11-2017, 09:26 PM
The oceanic and seafaring aspect of ArcheAge is by far one of it's most defining features, and it's one of my personal favorite things about the game. With that being said, will there be any updates for the ocean regions in the near future, such as new zones like The Abyssal Channel, new monsters like a sea serpent, or perhaps a new island? I'd love to sea more of the sea.

Galadriane
05-11-2017, 09:54 PM
1. Legacy servers mergers: lots of rumours. we need facts. is it on the radar? what would be the time-frame between announcement and execution? i.e. how much time will we get to pack up? will you provide us with a better mechanism to pack/ship items (the number of bound items in this game is off the chart!). e.g. a temporary special warehouse of some sort (shipping container)

2. "that" new car, yes you know the one... What's the hold up? when can we get it?

3. Events timer: any chance to see additional time slots added to cater for Oceanic players? currently we miss out on Abyssal, Castle sieges, Halcy wars, and those spawning NPCs during festivals... #sadpanda

Orio
05-12-2017, 01:12 AM
Hello.

Recently i found this review of the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVTR66LGlNQ

I would like to ask if there is a plan to win new players of this "kind" who enjoy housing and actually understand that paying for the game is way how to speed things up, but not a way how to get straight to the top PVP scores.

Also you might noticed that people who were playing for 2 weeks understood how it is important that things in game progress are time capped. Therefore i would like to hear an opinion regarding multiaccounting. Basically its the only thing that concerns me about the game management.

SparxIsGrounded
05-12-2017, 05:47 AM
Will we be seeing a return of the creator competitions and future prizes, while I'm of course making videos without the need for a prize, it's great to see all these other MOTM videos coming out :D

Will we ever see instances of player fan art/creations being implemented in the game? I've seen lots of art of pets, mounts and costumes that would be amazing if they were to ever be put into the game. I guess it's up to XL to decide that, though.

Will we ever see custom titles?

Thanks o/

deinemuse
05-12-2017, 07:33 AM
1. When is the date of launch for 3.5?
2. Regrade event? before or after 3.5?
3. Car, when will it be out?
4. Will you bring back soulforged or something similar for new players?
5. Server evolutions? Who is on the chopping block?
6. Will the follow change be happening over here?

Katsunaga
05-12-2017, 07:38 AM
i wanted to give some feedback first and then ask my questions.

the joyful homebuilders society:

tbh, this was a really fun contest, i would like to know if there will be more like this maybe not monthly but every 2 or 3 months. as the themes were spring based, i feel like there should be a spring, summer, fall, winter vibe perhaps. maybe there will be more this summer as we go. who knows. the turnout was pretty awesome and i thoroughly enjoyed some of the designs. - any idea when we could see another?

3.5 questions..

could you provide some insight to the little discussed 'freshness factor' associated with packs. i've read about it and i think it's something which needs to be discussed or at least brought up in a stream to inform people. granted a lot of people move and stage packs. this will significantly alter their strategy in making gold. in return could you discuss this new trade system. obviously a pack made 1 hour prior would be worth more than a pack made 1 day prior. but how much would the price drop.

will we see the new car prior to or after launch of 3.5 - as this is well discussed i just figured an answer before or after would suffice.

as people have migrated between obsidian gear and ayanad gear at this time. there will be a large migration to the erenor gear when released with 3.5. considering the method for regrading/leveling said gear, will these be set to bind on pickup to prevent players from simply sending gear out to alts and guildies simply to level themselves. i doubt people going for erenor will agree with my input on this one but consider this. players who have erenor gear will have the equivalent of a legendary t7 at divine alone. with this in mind, all of the farming which went into t7 obsidian will be worthless until t8 more or less to try to compete with an epic+ erenor piece. food for thought.

there are more questions but these are the 3 which i'm most curious about.

Katsunaga
05-12-2017, 07:42 AM
bind on equip not pickup my apologies

Doombunny
05-12-2017, 08:32 AM
Can we get a full, official explanation of the new trade pack system being introduced in 3.5? There is a lot of confusion and contradictory information out there and it would do a lot to set people at ease if we could get the official version and set the record straight.

Thanks!

Ollolol
05-12-2017, 08:54 AM
Are we getting the 100% slot chance gems with 3.5?

prins
05-12-2017, 09:54 AM
230k farming/gathering seed bundles take 10 scented leafs/royal seeds making them quite useless, could those recipes be reduced in price so theres an actual use to having it lvld to 230k?

Can we expect erenor recipes to be the same as in the korean version?

Kitursa
05-12-2017, 10:39 AM
Are we ever going to get a "Husbandry improvement" option for having max husbandry skill?

It's not fair that Farming, Gathering, Logging have the possibility of their respective max skill items like:
Savory/ Fragrant/ Skyreach woodlots, Improved produce/ grain seed bundle, Improved Flower/ Medicinal/ Spice seed bundles; not to mention that their bundle crafting is allowed at the much much lower skill level of 10k..

... and husbandry gets crafting Dairy/ Yata/ Bear pens .. big woot :mad:

Where's the Rowdy pen etc?

cranshinibon
05-12-2017, 11:31 AM
When will there be a fix for greataxe passives and being able to place down tables in dungeons?

Also....when where the be a Q&A Session for the players that, ya know, work for a living and aren't home in the middle of the day to watch.

Focslain
05-12-2017, 12:25 PM
Also....when where the be a Q&A Session for the players that, ya know, work for a living and aren't home in the middle of the day to watch.

That's why they answer questions from here and in the livestream chat, if you can't watch it live (many can't) then it's posted later to twitch and youtube to view when you have the time to get your answer.

KylieKat
05-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Reposting my original post in GD here

Just a thought, and proposal for Trion and our own AA creators, may have been proposed before but I do not recall.

Would it be possible for Trion to open a contest, and allow the willing creators, to create a costume, pet, decor item for our region? Community would vote and the winning items would then send to XL (or I am sure Trion has their own design team to help create it) to see if they would create it for us as an exclusive to buy?

Just a thought, would love to see something out great creators make a landmark item for our region

Alila
05-12-2017, 01:56 PM
how about trains in 3.5 are u stopping them

Alila
05-12-2017, 02:02 PM
Are you stopping cart follow trains in 3.5?

Treefarmer
05-12-2017, 02:19 PM
Absolute incredible livestream :)

In the last 10 yrs of mmo gaming I have never played a mmo where the company was so involved with its community

Thankyou Tri++ for keeping us up to date and informed about this awesome game

Look very forward to the next livestream and the trade/commerce update info coming

peaceout from OLLO server

Calblas
05-12-2017, 02:26 PM
Will there finally be any added events for people in Oceanic timezones? eg: Halcyona, MM etc...

dirrtygmoney
05-12-2017, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the great stream. The new zones look amazing and I'm excited to see them. June 7th can't get here soon enough.