PDA

View Full Version : BigDataDude: Bot farming, yo.

DevTracker
05-17-2017, 03:30 PM
I'm not saying it's hard to single plant, just to be clear. I do it myself when I can, but it's annoying to single plant which is why so many people use bots, especially those with alt armies because no one is going to single plant thousands of seeds over multiple accounts multiple times per day... at least no one sane. Not to mention the carpal tunnel.The 9/10 thing might be a tiny exaggeration, but even being super lenient I'd say it's at least 7/10 single planted farms are botted. Even if it weren't true I think this is something that needs to be allowed because no matter what there are some people who use bots and Trion doesn't ban them.The worst offenders of it have been playing since the beginning and reported by many people, yet are still around in game using their bots. It's a pretty unfair advantage if you want to actually follow the rules out of fear of being banned, and the prices of a lot of things are screwed anyway because of the currently existing bots so...Or am I just crazy for thinking Trion should either allow it once and for all or actually ban the farm bots? We do ban farm bots every day. We do not ban if it can't be proven and some people just do not wish to speak or interact with others. That said, I am sure there are some bots that are doing it right now and we will find them but it does take time to make sure.If you suspect someone is a bot and have some kind of proof feel free to send me a PM.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=323121&p=2594725&viewfull=1#post2594725)