PDA

View Full Version : Sealed item

Pgaladriel
06-05-2017, 12:17 PM
Hi, everybody i have a ask:
When you go craft an ayanad for exemple you need to regrade your item at each step (illustrious, magni, ephe and delph) so can we regrade the sealed item or we must unsealed the item, regrade it and reseal it?

TenDesires
06-06-2017, 12:59 AM
You cannot regrade the sealed item, you need to uncloak and recloak.

Pgaladriel
06-06-2017, 03:49 AM

Thx a lot.

Teeth
06-06-2017, 07:43 AM
wow, thats actually really ♥♥♥♥ty. so we have to tack on abunch of earthmana and sturdy ingots to every single craft now?

Hikaru Shindo2
06-06-2017, 11:23 AM
wow, thats actually really ♥♥♥♥ty. so we have to tack on abunch of earthmana and sturdy ingots to every single craft now?

you need a sealed epherium to craft delphinad if i wasnt to drunk when i checked it on pts.

this sealed divine thingy you only need for the erenor thingy so just 1 time at ayanad.

Pgaladriel
06-06-2017, 11:53 AM
you need a sealed epherium to craft delphinad if i wasnt to drunk when i checked it on pts.

this sealed divine thingy you only need for the erenor thingy so just 1 time at ayanad.

Wrong, to craft delph you need sealed epherium with unique grade but when you craft the epherium you obtain a basic sealed epherium (gran if you are lucky) so at each step (illustrous----->ayanad) you need to deseal-->regrade--->reseal so for each step it cost 15 earthmana and 4 surtdy ingot more.