PDA

View Full Version : Muzzy: You jumped the shark with today's stream.

DevTracker
06-09-2017, 07:10 PM
Hi there!Stopping in to apologize that I wasn't as clear as I could have been about the purpose of that stream!I was caught up in all of the excitement but I should have made it very apparent from the start that the stream was to Celebrate 3.5, me coming on as a CM, and share the game with potential new players watching from Twitch front page! (More players is good for all of us!)We very quickly addressed that, yes, there are issues players are experiencing, but we didn't want it to be the focus of the stream. I pitched this stream as excitement, giveaways, and cool gear that new people, like myself, want to aim for!We are continuing to work on many of the issues the forums have been discussing. The loss of XP and Ancestral Skill points on the EU server is our main focus right now. We have several people here going through 2 separate lists of players affected by this and MANUALLY fixing each of them. Those lists are separated by players affected on the 8th and the 9th. Our Executive Producer - Khrolan - is in the game, talking with players and fixing things as we speak.I can't yet speak to some of the other major issues - Claims about the Rampage, Claims about Trade Packs. I don't know enough about those topics quite yet. That being said, we will be talking about it all on next Friday's livestream. Again, I should have set your expectations better for that livestream. I'll endeavor to do better in the future. Cheers,Muzzyps. I like you too, even with the salt ;) You'll find that I'm a logical, straightforward person. I understand the salt, even if I don't understand the full reasons behind it yet. I'll work hard for you if you are patient with me. You'll find I'm not afraid to delete a post if I don't think it is contributing to a conversation. Let's all passionately discuss topics with respect, empathy, and patience. Also, I can't wait to learn about AA from you all!

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=325260&p=2607516&viewfull=1#post2607516)