PDA

View Full Version : Demo During Downtime

Reulfia
06-10-2017, 03:17 PM
I don't know where to post this so I'm going to try putting this here. I know often we submit tickets to Trion, for the stuff that goes wrong in this game, and we always get scripted answers that make it obvious that they do not read our tickets fully nor look at the screenshots we provide for proof. This is just another case I needed to share because this just isn't right.

I had a Tradesman manor demo during Trion's extended downtime. Had the servers come up when they were supposed to I would have been able to pay my taxes.

Customer Service (or lack there of) is refusing to return my items. All I really asked for were the items I could no longer get in game like...and this is LITERALLY all I asked for and I had WAY more decorated in this house that I crafted and or bought...2 monkey chairs, 1 monkey rug, 1 big blue yata lamp and 2 small red yata lamps. THIS is too much for them to return. I provided proof that I had these items, and proof that I owned the house.

If you agree that they should be responsible for returning the items I asked for please show your support. I know this might seem like a small thing, but I put a lot of work into this house and decorating my monkey room. This is what I play the game for.

Thank you in advance for your comments and/or support!

Reulfia
GM of Envy
The guild that does nothing!

Godmorgon
06-10-2017, 03:20 PM
why. did. you. wait. so. long. to. pay. taxes... you have literally 2 weeks before it demoes. but im sure trion fix it someway, partly their fault for extending the downtime.

Reulfia
06-10-2017, 03:34 PM
Hi Godmorgon, good question. I've learned my lesson. That is why I'm only asking for the items I can't get again. I can't even buy them on the AH. Its more or less to bring light to the fact that even though we remain loyal to a game that constantly lets us down, they won't return the favor and be loyal to us.

xxGraxblazexx
06-10-2017, 04:08 PM
Not your fault for the extended downtime... Give her the stuff back... that shouldn't be to difficult.

Reulfia
06-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Not your fault for the extended downtime... Give him his stuff back... that shouldn't be to difficult.

Thanks so much for your support!

Hydi
06-10-2017, 04:40 PM
All Trion fault for the extended down time. She should get all her things back and everything difficult for them. if the dev and gm really care they give the items back. If you have a heart give them back. :confused:

neoVictrix
06-10-2017, 04:49 PM
We know that their support team has returned items people might have accidentally salvaged with an evenstone, as well as items that've been eaten by the system mail ghost after a period of time (myself included). But it's usually a one-time thing if we're to believe that (as it's done in good faith).

If they were items that are destroyed on demo... I could kind of see why they might not decide to comply (especially since we can pre-pay up to five weeks). Were they items that were tied to an event or exclusive in any way?

Reulfia
06-10-2017, 04:56 PM
All Trion fault for the extended down time. She should get all her things back and everything difficult for them. if the dev and gm really care they give the items back. If you have a heart give them back. :confused:

Thanks for your support Hydi!

Reulfia
06-10-2017, 04:57 PM
We know that their support team has returned items people might have accidentally salvaged with an evenstone, as well as items that've been eaten by the system mail ghost after a period of time (myself included). But it's usually a one-time thing if we're to believe that (as it's done in good faith).

If they were items that are destroyed on demo... I could kind of see why they might not decide to comply (especially since we can pre-pay up to five weeks). Were they items that were tied to an event or exclusive in any way?

Hi Neo, yes the items are exclusive they were from an event. I'm only asking for those event items back. Not the number of decor items that were still in my house.

Eliina
06-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Submit a ticket with clear item list you want restored. Be prepared to go through one or more tickets since the first ones are likely that they can't do anything about it.

I have someone who did it this way and got his items back that he accidentally lost when he demoed his house.

Reulfia
06-10-2017, 05:52 PM
Submit a ticket with clear item list you want restored. Be prepared to go through one or more tickets since the first ones are likely that they can't do anything about it.

I have someone who did it this way and got his items back that he accidentally lost when he demoed his house.

Eliina, thanks for your advice. When I submitted my original ticket I listed exactly what I was asking for as well as provided proof that I owned the items. They still refuse.

krockhold
06-11-2017, 02:15 PM
I don't see why they can't give just the few items back? It's not like you're asking for the whole manor and all decorations...

Reulfia
06-12-2017, 11:36 AM
I don't see why they can't give just the few items back? It's not like you're asking for the whole manor and all decorations...

I don't understand either and I keep getting the same scripted answer. It doesn't matter what I type, its the same thing, I asked why and they send me the same thing as the previous message. It leads me to think that they don't actually read the tickets, they only search for keywords and respond accordingly.

Alicechan
06-12-2017, 11:50 AM
dont accept the reply and ask for the ticket to be passed up to a senior CM, the guys on the front line are limited on what they can do to help or hate us (one of the two).

Reulfia
06-12-2017, 05:59 PM
dont accept the reply and ask for the ticket to be passed up to a senior CM, the guys on the front line are limited on what they can do to help or hate us (one of the two).

Hi, I have escalated it to the Senior GM, however same old story, I'm being told that, although they did acknowledge that my home demo'ed during their extended downtime, it is irrelevant that my house demo'ed during their extended downtime, that its a curtesy that we get the red week of time to pay our taxes and it was implied that I photo shopped my screen shot showing proof. I was finally told that they will no longer reply to my ticket.

Alicechan
06-13-2017, 03:29 AM
thank them for their time and sell everything you have in game
then leave and never come back, record it and post to youtube include the screenshots and the
tickets in the video (add some epic music)

then post the video on twitter linking the head CM as they have failed.

xxGraxblazexx
06-13-2017, 10:01 AM
found this while researching housing. http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/game/housing-farming/

Moving

In the event that your property taxes are not paid during the required period, your house will be demolished by the game and another player will be able to claim the land it was built on. When demolished, the structure design, along with any bound materials, will be returned to you.

If you demolish your house intentionally, any tax down payments you’ve paid will be returned through the mail.

Should you wish to move your house, you can recover it using the “Full Kit” feature. By spending Building Management Titles, the house can be reclaimed in a pre-built form, meaning no materials will be required to build it the next time you place it.

You can also sell your house to other players – either directly or to the general public for a fixed price – by using Building Management Titles.

they say they will give you your stuff back on their own website if a house is demolished due to unpaid taxes...

Reulfia
06-13-2017, 11:00 AM
thank them for their time and sell everything you have in game
then leave and never come back, record it and post to youtube include the screenshots and the
tickets in the video (add some epic music)

then post the video on twitter linking the head CM as they have failed.

This is not a bad idea! I'm not giving up just yet though. I just bought the $150 pack (yes I spent money and they still refuse to do this), so I have 90 days of patron. They left the ticket opened with the waiting your reply. I personally think this is extremely childish. I have sent some direct messages but no response nor have they even been read yet.

Reulfia
06-13-2017, 11:01 AM
found this while researching housing. http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/game/housing-farming/

Moving

In the event that your property taxes are not paid during the required period, your house will be demolished by the game and another player will be able to claim the land it was built on. When demolished, the structure design, along with any bound materials, will be returned to you.

If you demolish your house intentionally, any tax down payments you’ve paid will be returned through the mail.

Should you wish to move your house, you can recover it using the “Full Kit” feature. By spending Building Management Titles, the house can be reclaimed in a pre-built form, meaning no materials will be required to build it the next time you place it.

You can also sell your house to other players – either directly or to the general public for a fixed price – by using Building Management Titles.

they say they will give you your stuff back on their own website if a house is demolished due to unpaid taxes...

"any bound materials" Yeah I didn't even get back all the bound stuff like the crafting boosters. The monkey stuff is not bound. However, I still should get all my stuff back!

Reulfia
06-15-2017, 12:28 AM
Trion came through in the end! I sent an email, explaining the entire situation and my items were restored. Thanks so much to GM Wedge for reading my essay of an email and helping me out. I am VERY happy to know, that support can actually help us! Thanks again GM Wedge, YOU ROCK!

Alicechan
06-20-2017, 09:09 PM
grats, maybe the GM that got you ticket was just having a bad day.