PDA

View Full Version : Hiya fellas

Lennix
04-19-2014, 11:32 AM
Hello guys!

I'm really looking forward to this game, I thought I'd take this chance to introduce myself here on the forums. :D
The mmo I played the most is called Mabinogi, which is a sandbox as well (allthough executed differently).
I tend to enjoy tanking and roleplaying.

Cheers from Belgium you wonderful people!

SilverDragon
04-19-2014, 11:34 AM
Hello there Lennix and Welcome to the Forum community hope you will have fun with this game once you get in!

Tasteycakes
04-19-2014, 11:48 AM
Heya Lennix!
Welcome to the community and the forums!
I just recently got into Mabinogi, not a bad game at all just a lil hard to get into at 1st.

Div
04-19-2014, 11:49 AM
Hello Lennix Welcome to the community! it's wonderful to have ya!

Locket
04-19-2014, 11:52 AM
Welcome!! Mabinogi is a good pre-AA game. ^_^

What other games did you plaaay?! I want to see how many we have the same. :3

Aelos
04-19-2014, 11:54 AM
Welcome! :D

Lennix
04-19-2014, 12:13 PM
Welcome!! Mabinogi is a good pre-AA game. ^_^

What other games did you plaaay?! I want to see how many we have the same. :3

Goodness, so many reactions! <3
Other games I enjoyed playing, eeeeuhmz ... I really liked the Secret World, but stopped playing early because my friends didn't like it xP
Online stuff I've played at least semi-seriously: guild wars 2, LaTale, AQ worlds, Aura Kingdom, Tera, Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online (got shut down sadly), Grand Chase, Path of Exile, League of Legends and Warframe.

Other things I enjoy, uuuuh ... I've really enjoyed a lot of playstation 2 games like Odin Sphere, Shadow of the Colossus, Okami ... on PC I really liked Freelancer and stuff like borderlands.

I have to say though, Mabinogi has a special place in my heart.

Silence
04-20-2014, 01:17 AM
Welcome to the community, Lennix!

All this Mabinogi talk's made me want to youtube some gameplay... I see the rest of my weekend sucked into that side of YouTube T_T

Ryuna
04-20-2014, 11:06 AM
Welcome! I just couldn't get in to Mabinogi. I just felt confused in it xD

Flicky
04-20-2014, 11:07 AM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay friend!