PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Founder's Packs and Steam

Scapes
08-27-2014, 09:00 AM
Greetings Steam Founders and Founders-to-be,

As some of you have noticed, ArcheAge's Founder's Packs are no longer available on Steam. We're also aware of the change and are in talks with Steam about reintroducing them. Rest assured that any Founder's Packs already purchased from Steam will be honored.

Looking to buy a Founder's Pack right now? They're available right here on the ArcheAge website (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/shop/).

Raaksa
08-27-2014, 09:04 AM
Hey there, Scapes.

I purchased the Silver Founder's pack via Steam a day or two ago, and there doesn't appear to be a clear indication of resolving the lack of Patron Status being active, once I got in game and started playing.

Any chance for feedback on that topic?

BetaCake
08-27-2014, 09:26 AM
I got the Silver pack via Steam like 3 weeks ago. Patron status worked fine, credits too.

Should I be worried about my purchase or am I good to go?

Malik Dometalon
08-27-2014, 09:28 AM
Hey,
firts my english is very bad :D

I cant buy the ArcheAge Founder's Pack "ARCHEUM". Here ist the error message (http://m-a.li/k_/pic/Screenshot_18-21-03.png)

Scapes
08-27-2014, 09:37 AM
Hey there, Scapes.

I purchased the Silver Founder's pack via Steam a day or two ago, and there doesn't appear to be a clear indication of resolving the lack of Patron Status being active, once I got in game and started playing.

Any chance for feedback on that topic?

We have a script running to catch players who should have Patron status but do not, though it's clearly not catching everyone. We will have this fixed before the next event.

Scapes
08-27-2014, 09:37 AM
I got the Silver pack via Steam like 3 weeks ago. Patron status worked fine, credits too.

Should I be worried about my purchase or am I good to go?

Good to go!

Yesus
08-27-2014, 09:38 AM
Hey Scapes,

It is nice to finally see some kind of official response to this topic however can you also comment on issue where archeum packs were successfully redeemed and people are getting "no entitlement error" when trying to launch alpha download?

Scapes
I cant buy the ArcheAge Founder's Pack "ARCHEUM". Here ist the error message (http://m-a.li/k_/pic/Screenshot_18-21-03.png)

Sorry about that, our Support Team is best equipped to assist with purchasing problems: http://support.trionworlds.com

Ecsodus
Very nice to see that somebody actually reads the foru ...to bad that it's to much whining and no constructive things :(

Kalasai
A date for the come back on Steam ? :)

Raaksa
08-27-2014, 09:42 AM
Hello Scapes.

Roughly how long should one wait for the Script to pick things up?

And, does this Script work while offline? Or should I be logged in. I'm assuming the former, versus the latter.

Appreciate the feedback/response. I've heard in-game from some people that they're still waiting for their status to update, even after support email submission, a week long and such-- I'd hate for that to happen. :) Understandable though, given dual development process, alpha/beta status.

Additionally, seeing as this is a beta game, where's the best way to give feedback and contribute to Trion, or XL? In these forums, or in-game via some interface I've not seen yet?

Cheers.

Zyndri
08-27-2014, 09:50 AM

As some of you have noticed, ArcheAge's Founder's Packs are no longer available on Steam. We're also aware of the change and are in talks with Steam about reintroducing them. Rest assured that any Founder's Packs already purchased from Steam will be honored.

Looking to buy a Founder's Pack right now? They're available right here on the ArcheAge website (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/shop/).

Hopefully they come back to steam prior to launch. Please don't take this as insulting because it's really not meant to be, but with the recent news items about trion accounts being hacked, I'm more comfortable purchasing via steam since they already have my paypal information. I read your response to the situation and I honestly 100% believe you, but I'm still more comfortable purchasing via steam (or amazon or gamestop) as it's just one less party that has my purchase information on file.

PS: I don't expect a response here, but the only thing that kept me from purchasing a founder's pack after beta 3 (when I first got in) was the status of the cash shop items like the regrade charms and hourglasses.

Malik Dometalon
08-27-2014, 10:08 AM
Sorry about that, our Support Team is best equipped to assist with purchasing problems: http://support.trionworlds.com
Ok, thanks.

Error 1010
08-27-2014, 10:12 AM
A date for the come back on Steam ? :)

i doubt that will happen at all, at least not the founder packs in their current state. With open beta/live version being so close to release those founder packs (especially the alpha one) dont really offer same value they used to a few months ago so maybe adjusting their prices would be the way to go. Im also sure steam is aware of that, and selling alpha access for $150 for a game that wont be in alpha much longer, plus is scheduled to release as f2p is one of reasons why it got removed at the first place.

as good as 'access to all closed beta events' sounds, if there arent any beta events left, it doesnt really offer much, if any value anymore so people are better off just purchasing patron + item shop currency once the game goes live.

NewHell
08-27-2014, 10:39 AM
We have a script running to catch players who should have Patron status but do not, though it's clearly not catching everyone. We will have this fixed before the next event.

I think the first time I'm happy to come to the forum and see you giving some satisfaction about the patron stats that many are in trouble!
Hopefully even if the next event is all right even as it will be very annoying to spend more BT 1, with and without power purchased patron usifluir the same!

Splat
08-27-2014, 10:40 AM
really wanted to buy archeum the title and cape would have been cool :c

Globalite
08-27-2014, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the update.

Zalker
08-27-2014, 12:51 PM
Really hope it comes back on steam soon, I finally got 150 on my steam wallet and would love to use it on the founder pack.

EpicMous
08-27-2014, 12:53 PM
Hi Scapes,

You say that the script is "not catching everyone". What if the script does not find that im supposed to have patron? Are there people checking player status or purchase history? Because when i look to make sure i got the pack, it clearly shows that i have purchased the silver founders pack where i should have 30-day patron. But so far i have nothing. I would just feel better with some feed back on how this is being taken care of.

Skully
08-27-2014, 01:05 PM
will those of us who purchased the game early on get steam keys at some point?

Raaksa
08-27-2014, 01:31 PM
will those of us who purchased the game early on get steam keys at some point?

Hey there.

If you did buy it via Steam, there's either a Pop Up or to the right of Steam's default Library view of Archeage, CD Key option to display the 'key', for use on the Glyph site to 'hook/activate' your user account to the game.

Hope that helps make sense without massive detail.

When I ran the game, first time, it displayed the 'code' to apply, but that did nothing via Glyph when it prompted me to use a 'key', which lead me to the site, blah blah.

Not the 'best' launch experience, per say -- but, hey, pretty game and it's in Beta. :)

Cheers.

elrostih88
08-27-2014, 01:36 PM
Rather buy it on Steam. :)

Thrones
08-27-2014, 01:40 PM
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I am hoping someone can inform me more about this issue, Error# 2028 You don't have the right entitlements to play this game.

I was gifted the Archeum Founder's pack yesterday. I redeemed the CD key from steam on my Glyph Account, it is listed under the apply code history. I even have the 11250 credit that comes with the Archeum Founder's pack, viewable on my Glyph Account. And yet when I launch it from STEAM and login through the Glyph Launcher I can see the ALPHA and BETA (the BETA is obviously now unavailable,) But when trying to update the ALPHA I get this annoying Error# 2028.. I have waited a whole day figuring it may just take time for TRION to validate the key into their systems.. Yet i still have this error..

What annoys me is that spending a $150 dollars on a founder pack doesn't make you eligible to use the Live support function. =/

Zewtastic
08-27-2014, 01:41 PM
Have you contacted customer support?

Thrones
08-27-2014, 01:42 PM
I submitted a ticket this morning yes. No word as of yet. (This was almost 12 hours ago..)

Splat
08-27-2014, 01:45 PM
any word on whether or not trions website is allowing purchase of the founders pack yet ? read a person that tried multiple times and couldnt

Thrones
08-27-2014, 01:48 PM
any word on whether or not trions website is allowing purchase of the founders pack yet ? read a person that tried multiple times and couldnt

As far as I have heard from the STEAM forums you were always able to purchase the founder packs on TRION's main website, it was just STEAM that removed the packs/game from their list.

Jung3o
08-27-2014, 02:05 PM
Hi I bought founder pack from steam. I also made a ticket for support and waited about ~26 hours (ref: 140826-002625)

I dont have the live chat button, but i did buy it
http://i.imgur.com/8HATDC2.png

Thrones
08-27-2014, 02:14 PM
Hi I bought founder pack from steam. I also made a ticket for support and waited about ~26 hours (ref: 140826-002625)

I dont have the live chat button, but i did buy it

May I ask what problem you are having with your pack? :P

Jung3o
08-27-2014, 02:21 PM
I'm not getting the buff ingame and there is no live chat button for support

Thrones
08-27-2014, 02:43 PM
I'm not getting the buff ingame and there is no live chat button for support

That is a known issue which is being worked on. Everything should be sorted out by the time the game goes live.

Beta testers,

We've been hearing reports of some Founders not receiving their Patron status in-game. The team identified the issue with our platform software causing the problem and are in the process of fixing all affected accounts now.

Thanks for your patience!

As for Live support, "Live Chat services are only available for customers who have purchased a Patron Pass or customers who have completed Blue loyalty tier. If you meet these requirements click the Log In button and live chat button will be available."

I believe the Patron Pass refers to existing Patrons in their other games rather than Arche Age.

PolecatEZ
08-27-2014, 02:58 PM
My wife bought her Gold Pack on Friday, applied the code, and she didn't have her "entitlement" to play the Beta by the end today. We submitted a ticket that hasn't been responded to on Friday night, and live chat has been down. Her Trion account says she's good to go, but nothing works and she couldn't download the Alpha or Beta versions for almost 6 days now.

Thrones
08-27-2014, 03:02 PM
My wife bought her Gold Pack on Friday, applied the code, and she didn't have her "entitlement" to play the Beta by the end today. We submitted a ticket that hasn't been responded to on Friday night, and live chat has been down. Her Trion account says she's good to go, but nothing works and she couldn't download the Alpha or Beta versions for almost 6 days now.

I have the same problem. =/
The only thing is a Gold Pack has only BETA access.
You must have an Archeum Pack if you want access to the ALPHA.

Orgasmo
08-27-2014, 03:25 PM
I purchased the Silver Founder's via website two days ago and I never got it.. I sent a ticket and I am still waiting for a response...

Thrones
08-27-2014, 03:35 PM
I purchased the Silver Founder's via website two days ago and I never got it.. I sent a ticket and I am still waiting for a response...

Well welcome to the club, i have been waiting 12+ hours on my ticket. :P

PolecatEZ
08-27-2014, 03:48 PM
I have the same problem. =/
The only thing is a Gold Pack has only BETA access.
You must have an Archeum Pack if you want access to the ALPHA.

Duh, there is no BETA access, much less alpha on that account. Same error message. One she IS entitled to is giving the same message as one she is IS NOT entitled to.

Thrones
08-27-2014, 03:52 PM
Duh, there is no BETA access, much less alpha on that account. Same error message. One she IS entitled to is giving the same message as one she is IS NOT entitled to.

Yes I understand that, I am just stating it in case you were wondering why she was not able to access the ALPHA.
But they still haven't gotten back to you in 6 days? ^^a
The queues must be pretty long.. >.<

Splat
08-27-2014, 04:00 PM
is it possible to purchase the founders pack via website again yet ?

Thrones
08-27-2014, 04:16 PM
As far as i know you can still purchase it from the main site, http://www.archeagegame.com/en/shop/. (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/shop/)

Splat
08-27-2014, 04:26 PM
As far as i know you can still purchase it from the main site, http://www.archeagegame.com/en/shop/. (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/shop/)

was people earlier trying to buy and it would say unable to complete purchase try again later im wondering if this issue is still persistent or if trion has fixed it yet

Basta
08-27-2014, 04:33 PM
Guys why the price increases to $ 120 as in the picture? http://i59.tinypic.com/a5ev7n.jpg

tiobraid
08-27-2014, 04:52 PM

I feel pretty sure these words are going to come back to haunt you.

I have very little faith this will get fixed before the next event and I still have no response to my 6 day old support ticket (other have had tickets in for weeks). You've treated your customers with contempt over this matter for weeks and quite frankly I trust Trion as far as I could flick them.

Pretty sure I will be submitting another ticket to be ignored come the next beta event when I haven't got patron status but I do hope you prove me wrong.

soultaker
08-27-2014, 10:49 PM
why i can not buy founder pack from steam ? Getting not available to my region ! :(

Splat
08-27-2014, 10:50 PM
why i can not buy founder pack from steam ? Getting not available to my region ! :(

i cant even get the steam page for them to exist ...

Yesus
08-28-2014, 12:47 AM
Hey Scapes,

It is nice to finally see some kind of official response to this topic however can you also comment on issue where archeum packs were successfully redeemed and people are getting "no entitlement error" when trying to launch alpha download?

It seems like this morning Glyph finally allowed for Alpha client download. When i got back home from work i will see if i can get in.

primemus
08-28-2014, 01:34 AM
I also have bought a founders pack last Monday via steam and played the game. Last night and all this morning the glyph says the server is offline? I spent 2hours last night updating the game when I accepted the beta invitation, thinking that perhaps that was the problem. In any case it is an usual amount of time for server maintenance... are other people having this issue or is it a bug?

Now I am thinking that there is some sort of block that just shows that the server is offline when it is not?

Jonny101
08-28-2014, 04:36 AM
Now I am thinking that there is some sort of block that just shows that the server is offline when it is not?

The Closed BETA event ended on the 27th :)
Next is possibly the Open BETA, which has not been announced as far as I can tell.

If you have the Archeum Pack, you may have access to Alpha (which is still running). I went on last night to see how they are getting on in Alpha, and was greeted by someone selling 250 Gildas for 1500 gold :)

Zepher
08-28-2014, 04:55 AM
Next is possibly the Open BETA, which has not been announced as far as I can tell.

If you have the Archeum Pack, you may have access to Alpha (which is still running). I went on last night to see how they are getting on in Alpha, and was greeted by someone selling 250 Gildas for 1500 gold :)

I doubt that open beta is next... It will probably be another CB. Unless the announcement at PAX changes everything we know.

Zepher
08-28-2014, 04:56 AM
Guys why the price increases to $ 120 as in the picture? http://i59.tinypic.com/a5ev7n.jpg

Glyph hate you.. thats why

primemus
08-28-2014, 05:57 AM

Are you saying that while I have a founder pack I can only access the game during the closed beta phase...because it seemed like when I bought the founders pack that the game would be open to me during whichever phase, ie closed or open?
or is it that the Beta servers are not open 24/7 for normal game play, instead the severs are open just during these phases?

Has that been your experience? or is it something else?
If that is the case when is the official launch date?

Jonny101
08-28-2014, 06:16 AM
Are you saying that while I have a founder pack I can only access the game during the closed beta phase...because it seemed like when I bought the founders pack that the game would be open to me during whichever phase, ie closed or open?
or is it that the Beta servers are not open 24/7 for normal game play, instead the severs are open just during these phases?

Has that been your experience? or is it something else?
If that is the case when is the official launch date?

I only purchased it last week, then noticed on the 27th that the BETA servers were down and did some digging. This banner (below) then slapped me in the forehead... "Confict & Conquest", for me, was more about learn and explore. Your access to BETA is part of the package (open/closed), but if you purchased Archeum pack, you also have ALPHA access (which is currently accessible BTW).

So I am waiting for the next event and using the Alpha server to explore housing locations ;)
The last thing I want is to become jaded before release though. I have no clue when release is happening!

If you would like to upgrade to Archeum pack, there is a page for this (Silver to Archeum) (https://archeage.trionworlds.com/products/view-product?code=AA_ARCHEUM_UPGRADE_SILVER)

http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/AA_Beta4_EN_952x414.jpg

primemus
08-28-2014, 08:51 AM
Well in all fairness not all Beta's function in the same way and this is more like early access which .... I guess in this case is o.k. There doesn't seem to be a timetable for when "the events" will occur which is annoying. The Alpha thing is interesting however Not for me I would not pay over a 100.00eurs just for the privilege of playing a game that anyone is supposed to be able to play for free... With that said 45.00euros which is well over 50 bucks to briefly play a game and now sit and wonder when I might play again is also annoying. I have been looking for the offical release date which seems rather soon but still no definitive information on the actual release date. What started out as interesting has turned into dissapointment. and So.

Although 250 gilda for 1500g seems to me a pretty good deal.. Of course you would need alot of in game hours to accumilate such a fortune which... But 250 glida would represent about 250 quests so in terms of time it is a fair exchange.

Splat
08-28-2014, 09:22 AM
can it be purchased from trions website again ???

really want founders i was planning to buy on the 30th but decided to do so 4 days earlier and now cant and its like whyy so then i was going buy from trion but then i read a topic that some one with multiple credit cards tried buy it from trion and couldn't

primemus
08-28-2014, 09:39 AM
Even if you could buy it right now unless your are willing to drop more than 100euros.. You would not be able to play it anyway. Best wait until an open event or just before the next closed event and then try it... I am sure it will work np.

Splat
08-28-2014, 09:41 AM
Even if you could buy it right now unless your are will to drop more than 100euros.. You would not be able to play it anyway. Best wait until an open event or just before the next closed event and then try it... I am sure it will work np.

im wanting to buy Archeum so yes more than $100.00 will be spent

Splat
08-28-2014, 09:48 AM
im wanting to buy Archeum so yes more than $100.00 will be spent

but is it still possible to do so ???

Shinken
08-28-2014, 10:42 AM
Until yesterday there where sites that sold steam keys for the founder packs.
TodaY when I looked they where all gone, no one is selling them anymore.
Steam is no longer supporting this game or what ?

primemus
08-28-2014, 01:47 PM
Until yesterday there where sites that sold steam keys for the founder packs.
TodaY when I looked they where all gone, no one is selling them anymore.
Steam is no longer supporting this game or what ?

As of right now as far as I know it will not be possible to purchase over steam. From what I know of steam when the next closed or open session begins then I think it will be possible, however since this an Alpha and early access, they might be able to make changes to their system by the weekend depending on the deal they have with Trion…or whomever. If you’re gagging for the Alpha access why don’t you just buy it over Glyph as your steam account will just forward your link to them anyway.

rytor92
08-28-2014, 03:03 PM
I purchased the archeum founders pack on steam about a week ago and for some reason now it says I have no patron status

TimeViewer
08-28-2014, 04:02 PM
I'm hoping this gets resolved soon, I bought through Steam so I could pay for cash shop and patron via Steam Wallet, sorry but I'm not about to hand out CC info or deal with paypal and if I can't do it through Steam then it isn't going to happen, and if that's the case then I just wasted my money on this game.

elrostih88
08-28-2014, 04:09 PM
Hope the Steam version comes back up soon, waiting to buy it there. :)

icesand
08-28-2014, 05:35 PM
Finally here comes out someone who says something about the vanishing on the steam.

Eggonomicon
08-28-2014, 05:42 PM
Scapes stated that for now Credits will not be purchasable through the steam wallet.
I assume then Patron will be the same.

Idea
08-28-2014, 07:58 PM

This was said before last event and my friends still got screwed for all of CB4, one of the friends has not had his Pratron Status since CB3. I really hope that this is not the same scenerio with the next event. :(

Einrithiel
08-28-2014, 09:30 PM
If the Founder's pack is still available, i smell another Beta event

DS708
08-28-2014, 11:29 PM
What annoys me is that spending a $150 dollars on a founder pack doesn't make you eligible to use the Live support function. =/

It should do but that is also part of the problem. Packs not activating properly and not giving correct privledges.

Trodas
08-28-2014, 11:43 PM
i doubt that will happen at all, at least not the founder packs in their current state. With open beta/live version being so close to release those founder packs (especially the alpha one) dont really offer same value they used to a few months ago so maybe adjusting their prices would be the way to go. Im also sure steam is aware of that, and selling alpha access for $150 for a game that wont be in alpha much longer, plus is scheduled to release as f2p is one of reasons why it got removed at the first place.

as good as 'access to all closed beta events' sounds, if there arent any beta events left, it doesnt really offer much, if any value anymore so people are better off just purchasing patron + item shop currency once the game goes live.

You seem to be under the misapprehension that the cost of the founders packs is primarily for alpha or beta access? In fact, most of the value is in the inclusive patron status, marketplace credit allowance and other bonus items. Alpha or beta access is the cherry on the icing.

Erewan
08-29-2014, 02:24 AM
@Scapes, FYI: ur support/customer service team sux! I purchased Archeum founders pack a week ago, so i shud be concidered as VIP customer, yes? Yet i do not get any reply for my tickets, in online customer service is just some ******ed trained bot giving me always same answer no matter what i say/ask! We (i believe that i can speak in behalf of many) are sick of excuses and delay! Yes this is just a closed beta, but we did pay for a product that has certain description. The product that we did not fully receive! If the problem with patron is not fixed for next event (or open beta, whichever there will be next), there will be (blood) refunds!

The game itself is... beyond anything ive ever played before, it keeps surprising and amazing me everyday with its content and with every possibilities! No complaints about that. What i am complaining about is that, You guys have been lazy and you have not done your work properly! If my works outcome would be like this, i would get fired! So now roll up your sleeves and get to work!

and btw... this is for you: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10203641258931204

Idea
08-29-2014, 07:43 AM
@Scapes, FYI: ur support/customer service team sux! I purchased Archeum founders pack a week ago, so i shud be concidered as VIP customer, yes? Yet i do not get any reply for my tickets, in online customer service is just some ******ed trained bot giving me always same answer no matter what i say/ask! We (i believe that i can speak in behalf of many) are sick of excuses and delay! Yes this is just a closed beta, but we did pay for a product that has certain description. The product that we did not fully receive! If the problem with patron is not fixed for next event (or open beta, whichever there will be next), there will be (blood) refunds!

The game itself is... beyond anything ive ever played before, it keeps surprising and amazing me everyday with its content and with every possibilities! No complaints about that. What i am complaining about is that, You guys have been lazy and you have not done your work properly! If my works outcome would be like this, i would get fired! So now roll up your sleeves and get to work!

and btw... this is for you: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10203641258931204

Agreed, love the game but fix this! I have never seen an issue go so long without any communication. Sorry Scapes, repeating what was said last week is not reassuring.

sLiDe
08-29-2014, 08:20 AM
Hello Scapes

My friend sent me a gift on steam with the silver founder pack one week ago.
I Had 3000 credits but no patron status, no Founder Title and nothing from +1 to all stats (On Closed Beta)

My question:

Should i buy another silver pack via Glyph to access all that what was missing or that one what I've got will be working good with all extras?

Best regards
sLiDe

Grydd
08-29-2014, 09:15 AM
FYI, you will not get the title or the +1 stat items until launch. You will not see them in the closed betas.

sLiDe
08-29-2014, 09:29 AM
But it says that steam are no longer supporting AA and i realy wanna have that silver pack, and afther launch it will be impossible to buy one :/

fingo
08-29-2014, 09:33 AM
I got Silver Pack on Steam, but in CB4 i got no offline LP regeneration nor Patron buff. In Glyph account i do not have acces to Live Chat. Should Silver Pack grant acces to Live Chat?

Ramie
08-29-2014, 09:38 AM
If your Glyph account information shows that you have a pack applied to your account, then you have it. They just aren't being applied inside of the game. So, don't buy anything additional. You'll have to wait for their system to be fixed. :(

fingo
08-29-2014, 09:39 AM
Should Silver Pack grant acces to Live Chat?

Ramie
08-29-2014, 09:49 AM
I think so. Does your account show that you successfully applied the Silver Pack? If so, then try to use the Live Chat.

fingo
08-29-2014, 10:48 AM
In my transaction history i got info about Silver Pack Key (that i retyped in Glyph from my Steam purchase). I got no Live Chat button on my Glyph account.
http://s9.postimg.org/50wiqv84v/Untitled.png
http://s8.postimg.org/76fvzonjp/Untitled1.png

tiobraid
08-29-2014, 10:55 AM
Should Silver Pack grant acces to Live Chat?

yes it should

fingo
08-29-2014, 11:06 AM
I got no answer for my tiket since 25.08. Should i contact my cc holder (or Steam) and ask for transaction removal?

elrostih88
08-29-2014, 11:09 AM
Hope they put it back on Steam soon.

primemus
08-29-2014, 03:24 PM
Does anyone know when the next CBE or OBE will take place and or how long did it take for them to arrange the last two events... or if anyone has seen any info on when the official release will be?

shadowtrap2010
08-29-2014, 05:59 PM
i bought the 100$ pack then i saw the upgrade for 50$ on the main site cant seem to purchase on it so i hope that the upgrade funtion would be add to steam later?

elrostih88
08-29-2014, 08:48 PM
So are the founder packs going to be back on Steam since the Release date has been confirmed for September 12 (early access) Sept 14 for others?

Winnuting
08-30-2014, 12:57 AM
I was just about to buy this on steam now that I know when the release date is. Aaaaand it's gone. Please bring it back before launch. Thank you.

primemus
08-30-2014, 01:25 AM
So are the founder packs going to be back on Steam since the Release date has been confirmed for September 12 (early access) Sept 14 for others?
If your sure about that then I would imagine that All the packs will return to steam sometime next week. Although the archium pack for 134,00 euros will seem rather irrelevant.:rolleyes: I read somewhere that there was going to be a subscriptions for founder and patrons so I wouldn't be surprised if the nature of the "packs" change. Actually there may not be any packs as Arche Age will be free to play. So you will just download the game if you don't already have it like the other f2p games.

Airlick
08-30-2014, 02:30 AM
If your sure about that then I would imagine that All the packs will return to steam sometime next week. Although the archium pack for 134,00 euros will seem rather irrelevant.:rolleyes: I read somewhere that there was going to be a subscriptions for founder and patrons so I wouldn't be surprised if the nature of the "packs" change. Actually there may not be any packs as Arche Age will be free to play. So you will just download the game if you don't already have it like the other f2p games.

I'm 99% sure there will be Founder Packs after launch, they just won't grant headstart and alpha access. Every single F2P game does have Founder Packs of some kind. Why? Because the developers would rather take your 50 dollars up front, rather than hope that you'll pay them 100 dollars over a year or so. In a few months you may get bored of the game and won't spend nearly as much money as you would if you bought a Founder Pack under the first impression. This is really a basic trade practice, and unless Trion wants to start a revolution, they will keep Founder Packs. Rift also has such packs, by the way, so that's another argument pro-Founder Packs.

The question is not "will there be FPs after launch", but rather "will they return to Steam". I personally hope they will.

primemus
08-30-2014, 02:52 AM
I'm 99% sure there will be Founder Packs after launch, they just won't grant headstart and alpha access. Every single F2P game does have Founder Packs of some kind. Why? Because the developers would rather take your 50 dollars up front, rather than hope that you'll pay them 100 dollars over a year or so. In a few months you may get bored of the game and won't spend nearly as much money as you would if you bought a Founder Pack under the first impression. This is really a basic trade practice, and unless Trion wants to start a revolution, they will keep Founder Packs. Rift also has such packs, by the way, so that's another argument pro-Founder Packs.

The question is not "will there be FPs after launch", but rather "will they return to Steam". I personally hope they will.

I doubt that is much of a question really. I never said that there wouldn't be a founders packs btw. I merely stated that when they return they may not be the same as what we know now. the only really great thing about the archium pack for 134 euros is that you can play now instead of waiting. Obviously if the official launch is in sept then it is very likely they will introduce something new...patrons packs or founders packs whatever, and yes Rift is probably a very good indicator of what we can expect. In any case it would make sense that provided there aren't major tech issues that steam will sell the model... probably short before the launch. I am sure they will make an official announcement soon enough.

sLiDe
08-30-2014, 03:02 AM
Hello

I've got silver pack and i havent recived email with Head start info...

That silver pack i recived via steam gift

And why im waiting for answer from suppot. 1 week now

Greedr
08-30-2014, 05:14 AM
Soooo...any new info on this? Will AA be back on steam or not? I got fcked like some pple...added funds to steam to get founder pack and when i wanted to buy it game was not available....

sLiDe
08-30-2014, 05:49 AM
ehh fcuk this support. they dont answer on ticket and forum... i gonna buy again silver pack if i will not have ahead start . ... thanks for answers

Shura qq
08-30-2014, 07:56 AM
Well I hope they will release a new pack and/or return to steam.

45€ for the silver pack is a joke. Paying 20€ for headstart? pretty greedy.

Perche
08-30-2014, 08:10 AM
any date for archeage back to steam?

Globalite
08-30-2014, 08:34 AM
Please give us an update an update on when we can expect it back on steam. :/

maddawggs
08-30-2014, 08:45 AM
My brother said he thought he heard something that if he bought a founders pack he could share a "code" or something with me and we would both have the founders pack he bought... This did not make sense to me but still wanted to check into it. If he bought the Archeum pack can he also send it to me for both of us to have it?

Perche
08-30-2014, 11:52 AM
if you have a founders pack, your brother can generate a code to get you into the early access, but you like a f2p player .

Hemel
08-30-2014, 11:52 AM
No. It's not buy 1 get 1 free. >_>

Baz59
08-30-2014, 01:03 PM
My brother said he thought he heard something that if he bought a founders pack he could share a "code" or something with me and we would both have the founders pack he bought... This did not make sense to me but still wanted to check into it. If he bought the Archeum pack can he also send it to me for both of us to have it?

I think you might have heard that the people who were at Pax got given a code they could share with a family member

sillywabbit
08-30-2014, 03:52 PM
?? thanks for keeping the customers updated........ ????

forkbomb
08-30-2014, 04:41 PM
Any update on this?

Feige
08-30-2014, 05:46 PM
Yea, any update?
So release gets closer and closer and if the packs coming back to steam i will buy one, otherwise definitly not.

GoreFestor
08-30-2014, 05:47 PM
So I bought silver on steam, and now you say steam has removed archeage, So how do i play archeage? Still through steam? Or am i to download and play it elsewhere?

Aeric Silverleaf
08-30-2014, 06:37 PM
If you are honoring the steam founders packs, why can't I log in? I can't access Alpha or Beta.

:confused:

Hakuro
08-30-2014, 06:45 PM
I activated my Gold Pack (was a Steam Gift) yesterday and the itemshop cash is already in. I hope Patron will work on Open Beta immediatly, want to test some parts while the new players are flooding the starting zones ^^
Will tell you if it's not working for me or maybe someone can check it the next days to be sure, would be nice, cause my plan is including some other guildies :)

Aeric Silverleaf
08-30-2014, 07:33 PM
You can still download it on steam, but when you try and login there will be a 28 gb patch Glyph tries to dl.

So I bought silver on steam, and now you say steam has removed archeage, So how do i play archeage? Still through steam? Or am i to download and play it elsewhere?

elrostih88
08-30-2014, 07:38 PM
Needs to hurry back on Steam.

Kye
08-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Please get this back on Steam ASAP! I need to buy it!

Tribulus
08-30-2014, 11:18 PM
get it on steam please

primemus
08-31-2014, 12:02 AM
"Following Open Beta, we will be wiping all servers in preparation for ArcheAge’s Head Start, a four-day advance play window granted to all Founders. Head Start starts on Friday, September 12 at 10:00 AM PDT and culminates with ArcheAge’s official launch. All progress from Head Start will carry over to launch."

Does this mean what I think it means? Because it reads like you could play during the closed and opened beta but then they will be wiping the sever...and what... everyone will be starting over during the head start?

primemus
08-31-2014, 12:04 AM
"Following Open Beta, we will be wiping all servers in preparation for ArcheAge’s Head Start, a four-day advance play window granted to all Founders. Head Start starts on Friday, September 12 at 10:00 AM PDT and culminates with ArcheAge’s official launch. All progress from Head Start will carry over to launch."

Does this mean what I think it means? Because it reads like you could play during the closed and opened beta but then they will be wiping the sever...and what... everyone will be starting over during the head start?

Aidith
08-31-2014, 12:08 AM

Well yeah, they said it from the beginning, that was always the plan.
For the launch, every single player will be like a newborn player, except for the Founders who will have played during the 4 days of early access. But I get it, personally, everyone must have the same advantages, otherwhise it's not really fair for the people who did not receive an invite to the betas, could not get their hands on a code or could not play for other reasons. We will all be equals this way ;)

primemus
08-31-2014, 05:37 AM
Well yeah, they said it from the beginning, that was always the plan.
For the launch, every single player will be like a newborn player, except for the Founders who will have played during the 4 days of early access. But I get it, personally, everyone must have the same advantages, otherwhise it's not really fair for the people who did not receive an invite to the betas, could not get their hands on a code or could not play for other reasons. We will all be equals this way ;)

For me that is not a problem because I haven't played for that long maybe 20 hours or so and I don't have a problem with crowdsourcing with no migration; o.k I get it. However, I do not think everyone understands those concepts. I would expect that all those players who have rushed to spend 134.00euros which is more than 150.00 dollars btw, maybe in for a shock when they realize. I will have to admit they really played the early access angle about as well as it could be played...Maybe too well? I would imagine there will be alot of sour folks sending tickets through the system on the 12th. anyway it is a great game I hope the rest of it remains as interesting and the first part.

Aidith
08-31-2014, 06:39 AM
I agree with you on the point that the Archeum founder pack (as well as the other 2) are quite expensive for what they actually offer, and players who bought it might be quite disappointed to see that everything they've done so far is going to fall into oblivion, poof, gone, forever, and have to do it all over again... But I guess they will still have all their great bonuses (flying with a super cool phoenix glider has always been my most secret dream^^), they will only lose their progress and inventory. If they used credits to buy stuff, I assume they will either keep their items or will get a credit refund, otherwise it is pretty lame... They shouldn't be surprised by the wipe though, it is no news to the players. We know for quite some time now, that everything we do during the alpha and closed beta events will be erased completely, so... That's too bad for those who did not stay tuned!

Anyway, back to topic, it is indeed a great game that I will definitely buy and what would also be reeeeeally great is to be able to buy it via Steam again. Steeeeam, come back! So hum, Scapes, any news from them? We would very much appreciate some updates on this matter :)

samo95
08-31-2014, 06:48 AM
get it on steam please

Belles
08-31-2014, 08:22 AM
There are still problems with trying to buy a silver pack on the Trion site. The sale wont complete; just an error message pops up. Ive never had to fight so hard to give a company my money.

elrostih88
08-31-2014, 08:50 AM
Back on Steam yet? :)

Antherius
08-31-2014, 01:22 PM
Hey! Scapes
Some1 told me that if i change my region to USA in my trion account and i buy a Founder's Pack then turn back to my region , do i gain access to EU servers?
THX!
Ps: Id like to know before the game comes out :)

Mabe
08-31-2014, 03:10 PM
if you have a founders pack, your brother can generate a code to get you into the early access, but you like a f2p player .

Can you please explain how do you generate a f2p invite for early access?

Mabe
08-31-2014, 04:03 PM
Hey! Scapes
Some1 told me that if i change my region to USA in my trion account and i buy a Founder's Pack then turn back to my region , do i gain access to EU servers?
THX!
Ps: Id like to know before the game comes out :)

Well, don't know anything about changing regions, but what i do know, is that i bought my founder's pack in EU and i can choose EU or NA servers. So, it's not region locked (EU/NA) at least it wasn't in CBE4...

Dolodon
08-31-2014, 04:08 PM
Can you please explain how do you generate a f2p invite for early access?

You don't, because you can't.

Reznal
08-31-2014, 09:21 PM
For me that is not a problem because I haven't played for that long maybe 20 hours or so and I don't have a problem with crowdsourcing with no migration; o.k I get it. However, I do not think everyone understands those concepts. I would expect that all those players who have rushed to spend 134.00euros which is more than 150.00 dollars btw, maybe in for a shock when they realize. I will have to admit they really played the early access angle about as well as it could be played...Maybe too well? I would imagine there will be alot of sour folks sending tickets through the system on the 12th. anyway it is a great game I hope the rest of it remains as interesting and the first part.

Any game that is mmo and has alpha or beta will get wiped at launch, this is standard practice so anyone who thought they would keep what theyve worked for must not have played to many beta/alphas in the past xD

DeadlyGambit
08-31-2014, 10:45 PM
I agree with you on the point that the Archeum founder pack (as well as the other 2) are quite expensive for what they actually offer, and players who bought it might be quite disappointed to see that everything they've done so far is going to fall into oblivion, poof, gone, forever, and have to do it all over again... But I guess they will still have all their great bonuses (flying with a super cool phoenix glider has always been my most secret dream^^), they will only lose their progress and inventory. If they used credits to buy stuff, I assume they will either keep their items or will get a credit refund, otherwise it is pretty lame... They shouldn't be surprised by the wipe though, it is no news to the players. We know for quite some time now, that everything we do during the alpha and closed beta events will be erased completely, so... That's too bad for those who did not stay tuned!

Anyway, back to topic, it is indeed a great game that I will definitely buy and what would also be reeeeeally great is to be able to buy it via Steam again. Steeeeam, come back! So hum, Scapes, any news from them? We would very much appreciate some updates on this matter :)

To me, it does not bother me in the least. I have been in enough betas to know that not every game will let you keep the characters you created. So when I bought my founder's pack, I was expecting there to be a server wipe so everyone starts off fresh. It's not hard to start from scratch, and from what I heard, we will be refunded our credits if we use them in the beta (why anyone would do that is a mystery to me).

The only good thing is that if you make a character and save it in the character creation... I think you can still access that character's appearance when the game fully comes out on September 12th for founders. Time will tell!

I just wish Steam kept the founder's packs up. I would have bought it through them, but oh well. Bought it directly through Trion Worlds instead. Their loss and Trion World's gain,I suppose.

Aidith
09-01-2014, 02:18 AM
It's not hard to start from scratch, and from what I heard, we will be refunded our credits if we use them in the beta (why anyone would do that is a mystery to me).
Yeah, totally! Why spending credits on something you won't keep anyway? Complete mystery.

The only good thing is that if you make a character and save it in the character creation... I think you can still access that character's appearance when the game fully comes out on September 12th for founders. Time will tell!
I already created the appearance of my future definite character, and saved it, so I hope so, but I don't see why not. The file is saved onto our computer in a specific folder, so all we have to do is copy/paste it somewhere else just in case there's a slight modification in the folder structure and put it back.

I just wish Steam kept the founder's packs up. I would have bought it through them, but oh well. Bought it directly through Trion Worlds instead. Their loss and Trion World's gain, I suppose.
I actually don't mind not buying it via Steam, but my boyfriend won't buy it elsewhere, so goodbye early access, if the packs are not back on Steam soon... :/

cyan
09-01-2014, 02:34 AM
a friend told me he have the same problem contuct with support
propably they can fix it.

https://support.trionworlds.com/app/home/theme/standard/

Baz59
09-01-2014, 07:20 AM
Why is it people prefer to buy the founders packs off Steam rather than Trion

Zepher
09-01-2014, 08:10 AM

Firstly, they are cheaper on steam. Secondly, most people already have their Paypal account linked to their steam account and dont want to link it to trion too.

elrostih88
09-01-2014, 09:50 AM
Back on Steam already please.

HawkofChiron
09-01-2014, 09:53 AM
I hadn't had a fix to my patron status issue with steam. I am hoping with open beta coming tomorrow... it will be fixed :) And if not... I do HOPE it will be fixed by the start of early access.... going to have ALOT of pissed off Archeum founders for sure!.... Alpha was fine! I did have patron status there.. so im hoping whatever status engine is used with alpha will be used with the LIVE version!

drwrench
09-01-2014, 10:20 AM

I don't care either way but I bought Steam points with my Game trade in points and now I cant afford the founders edition and have £110 Steam points I wont use for ages.

Calvinthesneak
09-01-2014, 11:20 AM

Probably because of sheer reputation. I have a 10 year service badge on Steam, I have bought a lot of games from them. I have also run through things with their customer support. Long and short is Steam is a well established vendor/community, and TRION is a single publisher. If it doesn't go back up on Steam I will not be purchasing a founders pack.

I have no doubt TRION is good at their game, but reputation goes a long ways in a digital marketplace.

Nyem
09-01-2014, 02:37 PM
I really REALLY hope they fix it before the 4th ... I really want to use archeage trough steam.

the silver shadow
09-01-2014, 04:14 PM
i recently had a live chat with a trion worlds support agent who said, and i quote "the purchase through steam being taken down was not intended and is currently being worked on getting resolved"

and
"our development team is aware of and working to address this issue, ans we hope to have a fix in place soon" "i would suggest continuing to check the steam website to see when the purchase is available"

if you would like proof i have the chat record in my email and i will happily post it.

Loulu
09-01-2014, 04:35 PM
i recently had a live chat with a trion worlds support agent who said, and i quote "the purchase through steam being taken down was not intended and is currently being worked on getting resolved"

and
"our development team is aware of and working to address this issue, ans we hope to have a fix in place soon" "i would suggest continuing to check the steam website to see when the purchase is available"

if you would like proof i have the chat record in my email and i will happily post it.

I had the same conversation as well and i ask a few more question.

1. Can you tell that it is 100% will be on steam again?
Answer: We are working to get them back up on steam, and barring any major issues, they should be back available on there. Unfortunately, I would not be able to make a statement with 100% certainty.

2. Are founders packs available until headstart?
Answer: Unfortunately, I don't have any information available as to when founder's packs would no longer be available. As of now, we have not announced if they will be available until headstart.

This means, they can stop selling the packs from their site and they can also say we can't fix the steam issues. Unfortunately waiting too much for steam is very risky.

the silver shadow
09-01-2014, 04:47 PM
this i know but steam is my only option so hopefully its not some corporate 2 step

elrostih88
09-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Steam is the only choice so hopefully they get it back there soon.

forkbomb
09-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Still nothign? =/

Aidith
09-01-2014, 11:47 PM
Nope, nothing at all... :/

The care taker
09-02-2014, 12:14 AM

Hey Scapes, wanted to know when i'll be able to purchase a monthly patron sub?

Hakuro
09-02-2014, 12:54 AM
Hey Scapes, wanted to know when i'll be able to purchase a monthly patron sub?

You can bet that it's possible to release. Otherwise they might lose a lot of money.
But sure an official statement would be good ^^

Judal Ruehl
09-02-2014, 02:22 AM
I have $120 in steam and $40 in my account set aside for game purchases that I was gonna load onto steam so I could get Archeage... and now I can't get it because I was loading the money onto steam as I got it? ;~; I hope this gets fixed soon... I would have liked to get the game in time to play with my friends on the 4th. I wish you peeps luck on getting things cleared up with steam soon!

Pedram
09-02-2014, 06:28 AM
Damn dude :D i am so unlucky :D

Game Releaseing too soon :P

I had Summer Term , so i could not play much , but i had been Selling ArcheAge Founder's Pack on Steam form the 2nd day it came out , buying as Gift and Selling for Virtual Items ( TF2/Dota2/CSGO Keys ! )
they remove it quite unexpected ! otherwise i would have bought several copies extra and store in my inventory :(

anyway now ironic thing is when i finally got Time to Play 2 day ago , I Activated my Archuem Founder's Pack on steam and got the game ! took 1 day for download and update ! and with great excitement i tried to log in ! then i figure Alpha Server shut down last night and no beta event is also going ! I have to wait till Open Beta when ALL free ppl can play too -.- XD

so ... pff not even 1 day of Alpha ... could be good at least 1 day ... lol

-----------------

Oh forgot why i even log here today !
i was gonna ask , will purchasing Patron Status be available by Steam Wallet ? :( my guess is no ! but i SOOOOOOOOO Wish it would be yes !

so much trouble other payment methods ! on steam tho ! i am Rich ! got wallet all the time ! i can even get 2.2$ Wallet for 1.8$ :D so 15$ will be 12.2$ or even less for me if its on steam :D

HawkofChiron
09-02-2014, 06:44 AM

Steam is like a daily ....news letter... or a coffee shop in the morning.... Almost every game made, with the exception of EA published games mostly, is accessible thru Steam. It was a no-brainer to purchase ArcheAge thru Steam. It likely downloaded and installed faster, as well. ( At least, that is the main reason I bought thru Steam

Pedram
09-02-2014, 10:33 AM
Steam is like a daily ....news letter... or a coffee shop in the morning.... Almost every game made, with the exception of EA published games mostly, is accessible thru Steam. It was a no-brainer to purchase ArcheAge thru Steam. It likely downloaded and installed faster, as well. ( At least, that is the main reason I bought thru Steam

Well For me it's coz Steam is Great ! Plus it's Always cheaper ! even tho it give more stuff to u than buying game only on Trion's Site !
and the most important one is , if u know ur way , u can get wallet much much cheaper than paypal's $ ! Steam Wallet's $ worth less than paypals $ ! so u can buy it for cheaper !

an Example i can tell u is ,i buy an item for 180$ paypal = then sell it in market for ~255$ and get 220$ Wallet ! Easy :D now go buy a Archuem and it's like buying it for 110$ :P

Tho ! if u don't know ur way around in trading , u might as well get scammed 180$ lol

forkbomb
09-02-2014, 10:47 AM
Still no update?

elrostih88
09-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Still no update for Steam :/ wish they would hurry up and put it back.

forkbomb
09-02-2014, 12:19 PM

Because I don't want to download a game client for every different company I purchase a game from.

Judal Ruehl
09-02-2014, 05:24 PM
For me it's because it happens to be where I get all my games so they can automatically update and be ready for me all the time. It really takes the work out of everything, and I only have to remember a handful of passwords and usernames rather than a large amount because sometimes the names I want to use are taken. Steam also tells me when something on my wishlist goes on sale and various other things, so it's just convenient to load it up with money every so often

Back when Don't Starve came out I bought that even though it wasn't on steam yet, but it was under $40, which made that a lot easier to do. None of the Archeage packs I want are even close to that, so I'm stuck waiting on steam. If I was able to get it off steam, I would, and then I would just go redeam it on steam so I never have to worry about waiting for updates, lol.

Davidue
09-03-2014, 09:43 AM
false alarm

inverse
09-03-2014, 11:48 AM
is there any word on if the packs will be available through steam before the head start starts?

elrostih88
09-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Hope they put it back on Steam tomorrow with the Open Beta.

Syral
09-03-2014, 01:19 PM
Gonna be a little upset if it isn't on Steam tomorrow because that would be the only way I could get a founder pack since I can get Steam Wallet cards from Gamestop.

Super Bunny
09-03-2014, 02:17 PM
1. PUT!!!!!! a glyph authenticator onto your Trion account.

2. Change your password. use random numbers and letters. make it long and dont use words period. write it down somewhere. make a email account just for AA with different password. do not use the same password like 12345. There has been some security issues.

3. Some ppl are asking why there needs to be a wipe. i know of a one bug that i have yet reproduce that can kill all land world bosses by yourself . It may take a long time by yourself. Plus Most of the popular housing area has been taken up already in closed beta.

4. If you brought anything from trion. once it accepts your payment. remove the Credit card info or the paypal info. Pass hacked account with CC or paypal info ended up buying a few alpha packs by them gold bots.

5. STeam im guessing had to remove AA for security reasons. No way steam would remove a still hot selling game that is days to release.

6. I just hope their AA fee system works now instead of doing it manually. That would be alot of sad sad pandas that got the silver packs during the trion party that cant test OPen beta with patron and credits. IT me took 3 days to get patron and 2 Closed betas to get the right amount of credits. IT seems the ticket system doesnt work since it just gave me a copied response and did nothing. You gotta use live chat. Everything was fixed in 20 mins.

Revolucas
09-03-2014, 11:31 PM
I highly disagree with your second point. Random numbers and letters doesn't always make a strong password. Words actually can make strong passwords and they are easy to remember. People have been trained the last 20 years to make hard to remember and easy to crack passwords; not too mention that you are given password guidelines/restrictions at creation which makes it easier for hackers.

Here is how to make strong easy to remember passwords using the Diceware method:
http://world.std.com/~reinhold/diceware.html

Just remember that you need to make your words truly random by rolling a dice. Do not just make up random words in your head, that entirely misses the point of what the Diceware method is about. Also, choose enough words, 5 or 6 words will be very strong and nearly impossible to crack.

Here's how long it takes depending on how many words you create using diceware:

6 words = 3,500,000 years
5 words = 450,000 years
4 words = 57 years
3 words = 1.9 days

Here is a discussion on why Diceware works: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/10684/password-with-real-words-like-diceware-really-safe

Indictable
09-04-2014, 05:10 AM
I might be repeating a previous question, but I can't find the answer ANYWHERE!!.
If I purchase a founders package, is there a monthly subscription fee and if so how much is it??????

Prismatech
09-04-2014, 05:16 AM
When you repair the pay system. Paypal does not work that again. Can man possibly riftcards use as payment to get credits. That is not funny.

Globalite
09-04-2014, 05:24 AM
Would be a nice to get an update on the situation.

Sadwhalesex
09-04-2014, 07:04 AM
Can we get an update on this? I really want to play in the Head Start and I have money in my Steam Wallet that I need to use.

forkbomb
09-04-2014, 07:18 AM
16 pages and no update :(

elrostih88
09-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Looks like they wont be getting the Steam users. :/ We're all waiting for the Founders to be in Steam and still nothing.

xeddmc
09-04-2014, 09:47 AM
I just ♥♥♥♥♥♥ on my keyboard because I was sooo mad.

sLiDe
09-04-2014, 11:00 AM
WTF I still havent got my silver founder pack (i recived it via steam gift)

Schould i buy new one or this will be working on head start??

asterix
09-04-2014, 11:07 AM
so patrons have to queue?

Kisala
09-04-2014, 02:12 PM
I bought a Founders pack via Steam and haven't been given access to my titles, glider and costume even though others are running around with them. Kinda sucks.

elrostih88
09-04-2014, 08:16 PM
And still not ArcheAge Founders back on Steam :/, failing so much right now.

Tsukeyomi
09-05-2014, 05:28 AM
I wanted to try this game on Steam for the Open Beta... Why all the drama. Do something Trion

forkbomb
09-05-2014, 09:42 AM
still no update?

Creation
09-05-2014, 09:46 AM
Yes patrons have to queue, do you want to upset the F2P people! You just want to pay to win! (sarcasm) LMAO.. sorry was in the Q last night for 20 mins. just frustrated like everyone else :-)

Shura qq
09-06-2014, 10:19 AM
steam release where art thou.....

Greedr
09-06-2014, 03:31 PM
just love how this post keeps being ignored by trion

shava23
09-06-2014, 10:32 PM
My archeum pack account from Steam says my patron status evaporates on 10/4/14. I think this is a mistake since Archeum packs are supposed to come with 90 days of Patron status. There are a few things that need to be fixed, for sure.

Penance
09-07-2014, 01:59 AM
Please can we get an update? You're making me worried Trion. I'd really rather not charge my credit card for my Founder's Pack.

Gravord
09-07-2014, 07:08 AM
Any response would be great so we know to wait or give up.

forkbomb
09-07-2014, 10:06 AM
18 pages and no response :(

Calvinthesneak
09-07-2014, 12:02 PM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?32513-ArcheAge-Removed-From-Steam&p=378424&viewfull=1#post378424

Scapes did respond a week ago. Just haven't heard anything since

Gravord
09-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Kinda pre launch is in 5 days and after that Founder Packs become useless so if they want make some money on them its last moment...

Sociopathyc
09-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Still no patron status in the beta... Sure hope they resolve this crap for the head start or they'll have a lot of angry customers demanding refunds. The best part? I also can't use the live chat feature to actually talk to someone about it. $150 archeum pack FTW.

Evermore
09-07-2014, 03:42 PM
I hope all of you steam users are able to participate in the Head Start!

I'm sure they will work it out!

NerdCoreGirl
09-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Will we be able to buy packs on the 12th? Or are they going down when head start begins?

forkbomb
09-08-2014, 10:34 AM
hope this gets worked out before early release

elrostih88
09-08-2014, 10:37 AM
They are seriously failing by not putting it back on Steam.

TimeViewer
09-08-2014, 04:18 PM
Neither side is telling us anything about what is going on with this and this is just causing rumors and trolls to spread. Steam never tells it's customers anything, all they do is lock threads and leave rumors spreading. Someone from Trion needs to seriously step up and tell us what's going on, I mean really, throw us a bone here. If you have plans for game cards tell us, if you have plans to toss someone at the angry mob as a meatshield while everyone else sneaks out the back, toss away. But please, do or tell us SOMETHING.

Shura qq
09-09-2014, 06:34 AM
Terrible marketing so far, thought they would have new packs for headstart as the beta access was the highlight of the founder packs?

Just removing beta access and keeping the price the same for the founder packs? wow... :confused:

An update about the steam situation would be nice too...

Gravord
09-09-2014, 10:04 AM
Ignoring player base and not giving any response to important matter, saw that way to deal with customers already, those games are dead or dying now.
If you want get stable player base stop treat your customers like air.

Coanda
09-09-2014, 10:12 AM
What exactly is the job of a community-manager? If it is communicating with the community he is not doing it right. :/ :mad: :mad: :mad:

Delarose
09-09-2014, 10:24 AM
Starting to wonder if they are withholding putting it back on Steam until the founder pack period is over because they believe people will rush to get it from their store front instead out of fear of not getting the bonuses and that way they will not have to share 30% of each pack sold with Valve. The only reason I thought about this was because they were on Steam long enough to get their name out there to people who had not known about the game already but they could just be deciding not to put it back on Steam due to people trading the packs for cheap that were bought through regions that the games are sold for less. I really hope that I am wrong and that they will update us on what their progress is of getting it back on Steam because I really enjoy the game and want to get the founders pack but I can't justify buying the pack through Trion's storefront because I sold TF2/CS: GO items and also redeemed store credit at Best Buy for Steam wallet cards to be able to get the Archeum Pack.

Shura qq
09-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Starting to wonder if they are withholding putting it back on Steam until the founder pack period is over because they believe people will rush to get it from their store front instead out of fear of not getting the bonuses and that way they will not have to share 30% of each pack sold with Valve. The only reason I thought about this was because they were on Steam long enough to get their name out there to people who had not known about the game already but they could just be deciding not to put it back on Steam due to people trading the packs for cheap that were bought through regions that the games are sold for less. I really hope that I am wrong and that they will update us on what their progress is of getting it back on Steam because I really enjoy the game and want to get the founders pack but I can't justify buying the pack through Trion's storefront because I sold TF2/CS: GO items and also redeemed store credit at Best Buy for Steam wallet cards to be able to get the Archeum Pack.

Exactly my feelings, quite a jew move to sell a pack for 45€ that is worth 25...

Harurah
09-09-2014, 10:40 AM
But how can Trion be a money grabbing company if they clearly don't want our money from steam?

I was ready to pay for a gold pack but if they're not coming up on Steam then they'll be getting nothing. I'm not going to fork out another 74.99 for a founder's pack when that money was already put on steam for that exact purpose.

forkbomb
09-09-2014, 12:29 PM
really wish CM would send out another update.

Perche
09-09-2014, 12:48 PM
no news at 3 days for start :mad:

Allpha
09-09-2014, 12:51 PM
Same waiting to bloody buy it but no updates at all ... steam currency is the one i can spend the most zzzz or if it was possible to buy patron status via steam that would be nice as well

Gravord
09-09-2014, 04:58 PM
So as Scapes just said on stream, they wont come back before game launch ....

elrostih88
09-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Yeah that is stupid, way to lose a lot of people who would have gotten founders packs for ArcheAge, so many folks were waiting for it to come back to Steam...

ROCKST4Rz
09-09-2014, 10:17 PM
BUMP, CM any news? seriously wanting to purchase this via steam for my wife and I before headstart~!

Greedr
09-10-2014, 02:32 AM
BUMP, CM any news? seriously wanting to purchase this via steam for my wife and I before headstart~!

u obviously aren't reading posts that were posted here.....
Scapes said that there would be no founders packs on steam anymore, they will introduce starter packs in "near future"
now close this topic and go away

Harurah
09-10-2014, 04:59 AM
What a joke. If there aren't new servers at launch/a server without high population. then I guess I'll be skipping this game altogether. I have no desire to be playing catchup with all the founders and scrounging around for land.

Zerokx
09-10-2014, 05:04 AM
Well if the founder's packs are not coming to steam I am not getting them.

It's not like they really offer more stuff worth the money anyway (they actually offer less for your money), so except for the headstart which you teased me long enough so I don't really care for it anymore there is not much value in these packs.

Maybe looking forward to some other starter sets but I don't really know.
These packs aren't really worth it will probably only get patron.

forkbomb
09-10-2014, 08:08 AM
that's a shame, i wont be buying the game either.

krighton
09-10-2014, 08:52 AM
what is so magical about Steam that people refuse to buy a game unless it's available on it.....

Gravord
09-10-2014, 09:04 AM
what is so magical about Steam that people refuse to buy a game unless it's available on it.....

Price........

Ryuna
09-10-2014, 09:10 AM
Price........

Oh? And how is ArcheAge on steam going to be any cheaper?

Delarose
09-10-2014, 09:46 AM
Oh? And how is ArcheAge on steam going to be any cheaper?Because people have gift cards for Steam and TF2/CS:GO items they sold to be able afford the game so they wouldn't have to charge money that they already have in Steam wallet credit. And there is also some who wanted to take advantage by trading keys from regions that had the game for much less which is the wrong thing to do since Trion loses 30% anyways when you purchase through Steam.

Allpha
09-10-2014, 10:38 AM
The game that will be bought will be bought from the steam shop for the price coresponding a specific region ,if the owner of the game wishes to trade it to someone else is up to him the profit was already made off from hes purchase

lukos
09-10-2014, 10:52 AM
hi there im trying to buy the founders pack with my visa iv tried 3 times now and I keep getting the same error We are unable to complete your purchase.Please try again later ! can anyone from trion or company help me please ??? iv also tried on Rixty option and when I get to the payment screen were u input ur card details it wont let me scroll down to put the rest of my card details in ? not sure if anyone else has had this problem any help would be greatly appreciated ? thanks kind regards hope to hear from u asap ! :mad:

lukos
09-10-2014, 10:55 AM

Looking to buy a Founder's Pack right now? They're available right here on the ArcheAge website (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/shop/).hi there im trying to buy the founders pack with my visa iv tried 3 times now and I keep getting the same error We are unable to complete your purchase.Please try again later ! can anyone from trion or company help me please ??? iv also tried on Rixty option and when I get to the payment screen were u input ur card details it wont let me scroll down to put the rest of my card details in ? not sure if anyone else has had this problem any help would be greatly appreciated ? thanks kind regards hope to hear from u asap !

Calvinthesneak
09-10-2014, 12:43 PM
hi there im trying to buy the founders pack with my visa iv tried 3 times now and I keep getting the same error We are unable to complete your purchase.Please try again later ! can anyone from trion or company help me please ??? iv also tried on Rixty option and when I get to the payment screen were u input ur card details it wont let me scroll down to put the rest of my card details in ? not sure if anyone else has had this problem any help would be greatly appreciated ? thanks kind regards hope to hear from u asap !

Phone your bank/credit card company to make sure they are not blocking the purchase. Many financial institutions will block purchases if they are deemed "suspicious", as they usually have to bare the burden of the fraudulent purchases.

For the Rixty site it might possibly be a compatibility issue on website, dependent on browser you are using.

Rupert
09-10-2014, 02:59 PM
3 days that I try to buy ArcheAge Founder's Pack.....
3 Day I receive "We are unable to complete your purchase.Please try again later...
3 Days that i open tiket with Trion [I am actually at 20 open ticket]
3 Day that I do not hear a single word from Trion

Is a game that do not care at all about coustomer really worth to be played?

Ryuna
09-10-2014, 04:18 PM
Because people have gift cards for Steam and TF2/CS:GO items they sold to be able afford the game so they wouldn't have to charge money that they already have in Steam wallet credit. And there is also some who wanted to take advantage by trading keys from regions that had the game for much less which is the wrong thing to do since Trion loses 30% anyways when you purchase through Steam.

Ah, I see. Now that I know the reason, I don't blame them for taking it off at this time.

Rhinolicious
09-11-2014, 02:10 AM
3 days that I try to buy ArcheAge Founder's Pack.....
3 Day I receive "We are unable to complete your purchase.Please try again later...
3 Days that i open tiket with Trion [I am actually at 20 open ticket]
3 Day that I do not hear a single word from Trion

Is a game that do not care at all about coustomer really worth to be played?

Can't help but feel the same way. What is the issue and can we get some clarification on it? I can't even buy Rift gold, so it seems like this is a Trion-wide problem. Don't know how they expect to survive if people can't pay buy their wares.

Calvinthesneak
09-11-2014, 07:45 AM
If you're posting 20 tickets. Stop. Posting more than 1 ticket doesn't help and in fact will slow your case down if it doesn't flat out get ignored. Support tickets go into a queue, and unless it's bumped up to high priority, it's going to take as long as it takes to get there.

If you haven't heard back then your ticket is either lacking information, not something they can do anything about, or the purchase is something you have to deal with your bank/financial institution.

Most support systems have a ticket queue. I am going to take a wild stab and say that Trion's is massively backed up with Archeage ticket requests. Everything from refunds, to bugs, to unable to log in, to technical issues. I am quite sure they want your money, but it's a potential customer vs ones that have already purchased.

You're frustrated and you want to be able to play head start, but look at what you can do from your end. Big one is check on your credit card company to make sure they will allow the purchase online.

forkbomb
09-11-2014, 08:40 AM

If I were to download a separate client for each game I play my desktop would be cluttered and that would be too many passwords I have to remember.

MickeyJ
09-11-2014, 10:05 AM
hi there im trying to buy the founders pack with my visa iv tried 3 times now and I keep getting the same error We are unable to complete your purchase.Please try again later ! can anyone from trion or company help me please ??? iv also tried on Rixty option and when I get to the payment screen were u input ur card details it wont let me scroll down to put the rest of my card details in ? not sure if anyone else has had this problem any help would be greatly appreciated ? thanks kind regards hope to hear from u asap ! :mad:

I had this same issue and then I realized Rift was down for maintence, so I waited 2 hours and was then able to get my Founder's Pack.

Pandawa
09-11-2014, 09:12 PM
i had the same problem before, and then i changed the payment method using MOL (via rixty).
i guess i succesfully bought the pack as i received the credits, but now another problem, i can't update the client for head start as it said error 2028.

goblinfire
09-11-2014, 09:19 PM
mine download for the update says 15 secondes left its take more tho xD

goblinfire
09-11-2014, 09:27 PM
its at 15 sec and its done and just there not moving is it suppose to be this slow ive been waiting 10+ min 0.o

Papamihel
09-11-2014, 11:47 PM
I am sorry if this has already been stated somewhere but what time does the Early Access start today?

TimeViewer
09-11-2014, 11:54 PM
I am sorry if this has already been stated somewhere but what time does the Early Access start today?

10AM Pacific time

TimKitt
09-12-2014, 12:10 AM
So that's 19h tonight where I live, that sucks :( stayed home from work, hoping (dreaming) euro servers would launch on euro times since they are located in guess where??? Europe!

Companies need to start thinking about their European customers too! that's a wasted day imo, not to mention we pay more for everything, including the founder pack that was 30$ or so more expensive for Europeans!

Whatever typical :/

(vent mode off)

Papamihel
09-12-2014, 12:57 AM
Thank you, TV.

nickster
09-12-2014, 12:13 PM
I bought 150$ founders pack today, and still getting 2028 error and unable to move forward. Tried steps on site to fix, no luck.

P1nktux
09-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Who gives a ♥♥♥♥ about your patron status if you dc its an hour wait to get back in, if your patron status is still broken you can get back in in under a minute. ♥♥♥♥ing useless ****s.

Gravord
09-13-2014, 10:20 AM
So almost 3h waiting for fix, 10 min playing and a ♥♥♥♥ing loop intro is back.

Quaku
09-14-2014, 01:01 AM
Where are my founders items :(

Crucifier
09-14-2014, 03:02 AM
Click the Link Below For The Video Guide.

http://s1.postimg.org/jt1hly333/patron_fixed.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcOmCvj7Ntc

Share this thread to all your friends.

Grimmfang
09-14-2014, 08:51 PM
Scapes... who do we contact for Trion not upholding their end of the agreement? They couldn't even get the founder packs set up properly.

Kye
09-16-2014, 07:57 AM
This still isn't on Steam?

BamAracheage
09-16-2014, 11:01 AM
Scapes,

I'm still waiting for my Founders pack, and title, I know this was announced in game over the head start process. Just wondering if/when all accounts for these packs will be considered complete.

Bonden
09-16-2014, 12:11 PM
and one more thing why do the people who buy archeum starter packs get more and better stuff then the people who bought founders pack ?

Ythan
09-16-2014, 12:57 PM
I bought a Silver Founder's Pack September13 and haven't received any authentication code or somethig... is it right?!

Murbella
09-16-2014, 01:01 PM

Hi,
when is the next even? It is hard and boring to play like a F2p player specially if you have paid allready.

Murbella
09-16-2014, 01:03 PM
Click the Link Below For The Video Guide.

http://s1.postimg.org/jt1hly333/patron_fixed.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcOmCvj7Ntc

Share this thread to all your friends.

This won't fix patron status bug.

SKARHEAD
10-15-2014, 02:15 PM
I'm glad I found this second thread. The game will never be back on Steam. You want to know why? Steam does not do business with terrible companies. Scapes is a liar, and whatever he says about ArcheAge and steam are untrue. He can't even keep his story straight. He started this thread on 8/27/14. Where he states

Now on 9/3/14 he states
Actually, it's a technical integration issue with our systems that we're working to resolve with Steam. That thread is here- http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?32513-ArcheAge-Removed-From-Steam/page4

So, Scapes. What is it? A technical issue? Or something you can talk to Steam about reintroducing? Or are you just FOS?