PDA

View Full Version : almost 4 days

Blackberry
06-24-2017, 07:17 PM
It's been nearly 4 days since I posted my ticked. I don't want it to be too late before anything can be done, I accidentally opened a box mistaking it for my daily box and wanted it reversed.

REQUEST #932735

Blackberry
06-26-2017, 12:14 PM
nearly a week now :-) not even a copy/paste reply

Celestrata Bloodsong
06-26-2017, 12:54 PM
Hey there Blackberry -- our CS team is working hard to make sure players get responses as soon as they can, but we've had an increased volume of tickets recently that has sent our responses back.

In this case, if it was just an accidental open that you let us know about within 3 days of doing it and you haven't used it, our GMs will be able to assist you once they reach your ticket. It matters not how long the ticket sits with us -- it only matters if you opened the ticket within 3 days of accidentally opening that box.

Blackberry
06-26-2017, 03:14 PM
Hey there Blackberry -- our CS team is working hard to make sure players get responses as soon as they can, but we've had an increased volume of tickets recently that has sent our responses back.

In this case, if it was just an accidental open that you let us know about within 3 days of doing it and you haven't used it, our GMs will be able to assist you once they reach your ticket. It matters not how long the ticket sits with us -- it only matters if you opened the ticket within 3 days of accidentally opening that box.

Correct, I accidentally opened it having it on my mind trying to sell while going to open my daily crate. I haven't even touched it, it's been sitting in my inventory. I opened a ticket minutes after, so that's what I was worried about. Thanks

MonolithD
06-27-2017, 12:13 PM
I hope you get GM Titen, he wrapped up my stuff after the previous gm just said go away lawl