PDA

View Full Version : Celestrata Bloodsong: Complaint about streetlight nerf

DevTracker
07-09-2017, 07:00 PM
Yeah exactly, I thought the same thing when I read the notes. If they take the trouble to change the tooltips, they obviously have no intention of reverting back to automated prettiness. And yet, they still have the cheek to tell us "we put in a (bug) report to XL about it". C'mon...While communication with Trion has always been difficult, these days it's starting to feel outright dishonest. I've had nerves of steel with this game for 2.5 years, but now I'm at a point where I can't take it seriously anymore. On top of messing up core systems, and making general game play ever more restricted and tedious, you also take the quirky beauty out of the game? Get real. If all that's left here is bland and generic...I can get that elsewhere a lot cheaper, and with far fewer hiccups. What a fail. Just to really shed some light on this (eh... pun was not intended there but I'll leave it in...) the July Update was being produced when we first began to bring up the streetlight change. It's not that the team put that change in there to rub any salt in the wound -- it was simply a change that was most likely already prepared for the July Update's release before the conversation ever began.Our development schedules are always about 1-2 months ahead of where you're seeing. It's one of the reasons there's sometimes a delay in how fast the team can get changes into the game. So when Erenor Eternal released, we were already well into July's update. A bunch of things were actually very luckily pushed into the update late in the development cycle in order to respond to community concerns -- trade changes, bug fixes like the Violet Bloomfang, Seaskimmer Speedboat, etc. We felt it was really important to get in.So that's the reason that tooltip change was in. We are still looking to see if we can reverse the streetlight change, however, as it's clear there's a desire to have it back in the game.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=325179&p=2619850&viewfull=1#post2619850)