PDA

View Full Version : Celestrata Bloodsong: Reddit, the community and resolution

DevTracker
07-11-2017, 02:10 PM
I have definitely felt this way before and I'm a big believer that Trion needs to do a better job at communicating things to and with the player base. Having no official place where all information is shared is beyond frustrating sometimes. And then saying that forums are optional for their employees...... But Muzzy has been trying to be more vocal here for us, I've seen many people Thank him already for his replies. So, it's a step in the right direction I think. Is it perfect? By no means, but it takes time to change things. You know, I run into this kind of sentiment not infrequently, obviously, and I think many of us are for making sure information is getting out in the right places. Sometimes, though, the trouble is where to place it. So I guess I'll pose a question to all of you that may help alleviate some of this problem -- where would you like to see information posted? What kind information do you feel is lacking? Is it more regular updates, or more "we caught a bug and are escalating it" type of things, or future-oriented information? EDIT: Wth, why did my post count reset. >.> I'm at 5,000+, not 58. >.> ...FORUMS!

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=327912&p=2620458&viewfull=1#post2620458)