PDA

View Full Version : Celestrata Bloodsong: Server Evolution Official Discussion Thread + Q&A

DevTracker
07-28-2017, 09:10 AM
Q:A. Beehives were saved last time, what will happen to them this time?They are categorized under plants and livestock, and will not be saved this time around.
B. Will there be any time restriction for placing full kits? ea: I have 8 kits can I place them all at once within matter of seconds? I suggest to put at least 30s debuff after placing 1st.There are no other blockers outside of standard game rules -- you can place as many full kits as you have.
C. What about castle structures? Will those be returned as full kit as well?That's a longer question, and the jist of it is that the Lord will receive back designs, materials, and Lord's Coins to be able to rebuild said structure. It will not be a full kit. That compensation will also be delivered further after the server opening, as Lords will not be able to claim castles until Diamond Shores is built.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=328895&p=2626118&viewfull=1#post2626118)