PDA

View Full Version : BigDataDude: Returning players - Do you want them or not???

DevTracker
08-04-2017, 07:50 AM
Well all my work is lost, they cannot restore my mail. They were only able to give me the basic scarecrow designs.All my furniture, gazebo farm, solar farm, house, bed, otherworld chests and all the items inside, plushies, dolls etc. all gone.I do not know how you can think this is acceptable Bigdatadude. Fonoi, I understand the frustration. When a house is demolished the system deletes everything it should delete as this is just the way the game works and isn't a part of mail being deleted. It also mails some things back like the designs.Once the demolish emails are sent a timer starts and after 1 year the mails are deleted. If the mail is deleted it takes a bit of digging to find it in the logs, first we have to fetch mail sent logs from over a year ago, then we need to make sure those mails were not ever picked up and the items taken since the mail was sent (that is a lot of data).All that said, I appreciate you being so respectful so I went ahead and figured this out myself. You should have a couple mails now.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=329353&p=2628371&viewfull=1#post2628371)