PDA

View Full Version : BigDataDude: Returning players - Do you want them or not???

DevTracker
08-04-2017, 08:50 AM
same happend to me... was playing archeage together with my daughter since alpha, both of us had founderpacks and really enjoyed the game. unfortunately we had to have a break june last year. both of us returned beginning of last month but of course we lost everything. we had patron till july 2016 and i know i always paid tiers in advance. so maybe we have been late a few days and our mails got deleted, but even dont think so. the support just resent my daughter a normal scarrow farm and a normal garden, i even got a lunar garden in addition. still since we had a lot of stuff and really paid a lot for this game both of us are quite disappointed and are thinking of leaving again. we dont want to start at zero again. for me it looks like trion dont really need returning players anymore... Only certain items are returned on a house demolish. So if a house is demolished and it has a lot of things in it or in chests it is expected to lose it all, it's been this way since the start I think. Some items even say they will not be returned if the house is demolished.This isn't about Trion not wanting returning players but its a function of the game for as far back as I can remember.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=329353&p=2628387&viewfull=1#post2628387)