PDA

View Full Version : BigDataDude: Can not get answer for 5 days via tickets

DevTracker
08-07-2017, 08:20 AM
It shows that i paid for a product , am looking for support, and that Its taken a week to get more than an automated response. That isn't how customer service works. i shouldn't need to show respect to get support for a paid for product. that should be the minimal standard. but you've shown in another thread on this very forum that if we play to your ego and give you the respect your title seems to imply you deserve, that you will go above and beyond to return items to players that the rest of us peons wouldn't have gotten from the other CS staff (if they exist). First off there is no ego involved, no one asked me for help as far as I remember anyways. I am also not a part of CS at all. There are a few things I can help with and I try to help on my off hours or weekends when I can. This isn't a part of my job persay but something I enjoy doing when I can. I help people who are nice, that's my choice.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=329510&p=2628985&viewfull=1#post2628985)