PDA

View Full Version : hesitating between Argent/Paladin

Rixia
08-28-2014, 04:22 AM
Hey guys, so i dont know what to choose between Argent or Paladin, i want to be able do to some damage while supporting a little my team, i know Paladin has more defense but with it i lost the buff "inspire" which i can have always with an Argent and so heal more ( at least i think ).
So which one should i choose considering i will mostly playing with always 2-3 other players.

Also, how I should equip myself ? I know i'll need a club or 2H club but what about the rest ? Should i take the plate gear and put healer gem on it and take healer jewel too ?

Thank you and sorry about my english.

Lannister
08-28-2014, 05:34 AM
http://live.drjays.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/obama-is-concerned.jpg

I recommend both plate. I understand cloth can be better on Argent but... with 2or 3 other friends, mana won't really matter.

As to choose between the two.... it is... pretty difficult!
Argent is capable of incredibly fast heal.... Paladin has CCs.... omg... this is a hard choice!

Edit : My advice is... go with the "look" you like lol

Barab
08-28-2014, 05:46 AM
I've played both to 30 in alpha as I had interest in both as well. Ended up favoring argent due to mobility in pvp, better heals, and just preferring a big 2gd hammer.

Paladin is a better pve tank and has the defense to take a beating in pvp as well as lock down players w the cc.

Play both to see what you like. Argent just seems more group focus while paladin leaned as a better individual player in my opinion

Rixia
08-28-2014, 12:37 PM
Thanks for your answer, i think i will make a Argent, since i will mostly play with some friends, it seems more suitable for small group pvp.

Tzepic
08-28-2014, 01:04 PM
Level as Argent. Have Defense be the first tree you level at 50 then you have the makes to swap to Paladin if you feel like it. You'll also have Templar and be a top healer for your small group.

Rixia
09-16-2014, 06:34 AM
So i've been trying Argent in the latest beta and my biggest problem was the mana ! Without intel and spirit, my mana just going down too fast, ( i was wearing Leather equipement and a club for healing, my healing was good but without mana it's useless. ) I thought a lot since, and i finally decided i will do a Edgewalker.