PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Automatic Ban? KRAKEN

Yehor
08-18-2017, 05:39 PM
Ok got band today 8/18/2017 for no reason i dont use other than my own accounts & no one but me has ever enterd my accounts i dont use any third party program or any special key board. i have not broken any game norms by any means. i do understand that archeage made a mistake and expect the lost of time patron ext is compensaited. i play hard i play clean i would never risk losing my accounts pls HELP !!!!

Canniball1
08-18-2017, 06:29 PM
I logged in earlier and played normally. I made the event nothing more than a normal day
I'm upset about this because I did not do anything wrong.
We are waiting for the evolution of the server and this type of error occurs with automatic bans. I believe everyone received the same email message.
I do not use special keyboards or mouse. I do not use third party programs and have never broken any of the rules of conduct.
Awaiting Response and hope not to be automatic answers but solutions.

Marana tha
08-19-2017, 12:16 AM
Hi Yehor and Cannibal1,

Contesting in-game bans on the forums, so we're unable to help you on here, but in case you haven't, please instead email appeals@trionworlds.com. Once they get back in touch with you, please fill in your information, and they'll be able to further investigate your account, and validate your appeal.

- Marana tha :)