PDA

View Full Version : pokemon

EmPeRs
09-07-2017, 01:07 PM
i give yall probs i aint on this server but the videos i seen yall smash on foos from all the servers i been on that are merging omen will FALL lol there scrubs i use to roll with karma lol back in the days lol

EmPeRs
09-07-2017, 01:09 PM
I LOVE UR NAME GO GO POKEY POWER LOL mad love from PURPLE CROWN empers aka sykoz

Idoryn
09-07-2017, 07:40 PM
i give yall probs i aint on this server but the videos i seen yall smash on foos from all the servers i been on that are merging omen will FALL lol there scrubs i use to roll with karma lol back in the days lol

I LOVE UR NAME GO GO POKEY POWER LOL mad love from PURPLE CROWN empers aka sykoz

Are you ok there?

Jaeel
09-07-2017, 09:30 PM

Not sure what videos you have been watching but Okay!! GL and have fun!!

Kaus
09-08-2017, 03:11 AM
This kid would be from Karma.
Edit: TBH the only thing I'm as hype about as he is about that guild, is the day the sweet embrace of death takes me.

TheApX
09-08-2017, 06:09 AM

was that....english?

jahlon
09-08-2017, 06:54 AM
Not sure what videos you have been watching but Okay!! GL and have fun!!

I'd like to see these videos?