PDA

View Full Version : Playing as a Criminal

LogicGamingCorp
04-19-2014, 08:15 PM
How do you guys feel about the criminal system in AA? Are there titles or anything like that? How about special customs?

Bartender
04-19-2014, 08:19 PM
i love it, ill become a criminal for end game.

Ashenpants
04-19-2014, 10:05 PM
Oh man as soon as I can rob people I'm going to become a bandit. And in time with enough stolen goods I'll buy a ship and a crew. YARR!

Tempo
04-19-2014, 10:18 PM
lol, its going to bite you in the ♥♥♥ later on, eventually you get kicked out of your own faction and are able to be targeted by both sides for a kill.

PoketheBear
04-20-2014, 12:52 AM
I really like the idea of the criminal system. I see it as a great way to make you feel part of the world of ArcheAge in a whole different way then other mmo's have done so far. and a good way to make the server population work together in the case of the jury system. even if it on a minor scale.

IronJawedAngel
04-20-2014, 12:58 AM
I think there are some problems that need to be addressed around the system, but the concept is interesting. I love all of the features put into this game, it's absolutely astounding. I don't think i've ever seen a game with this many technical features in it, i'm super excited.

SnowGod
04-20-2014, 01:40 AM
If by being a criminal you mean converting into a Pirate than it is probably the hardest things to do/be in ArcheAge. Not being able to freely run around the other continents can sometimes be a pain. But as long as the server is populated and people are moving around enough for you to actually steal some packs for progression then you'll find it quite enjoyable.

Especially once people start fishing for the big fish and you kill a group of 5 people with like 4-6 fishes on their boat. The satisfaction of taking those fish is pretty great (considering each would get you about 2+ gold).

Slipperyjim8
04-20-2014, 02:52 AM
I like the idea that, if you are good enough; You can just enable pvp and terrorize a town.

Aelos
04-20-2014, 05:27 AM
It's neat---I think it makes the game interesting. But yeah, it is difficult to be once however.

Senichiro
04-20-2014, 05:41 AM
it would be cool to get Titles for criminal stuff

Aelos
04-20-2014, 05:47 AM
it would be cool to get Titles for criminal stuff

That'd be awesome.

Svyndari
04-20-2014, 09:28 AM
Makes me wonder how viable it is going to be as the criminal faction. Does anyone think that due to the allure...it could possible be a bit too popular in the beginning o.o