PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Change Mounts So They Can Fight

Kifyi
08-28-2014, 02:45 PM
The entirety of the internet had me believing that mounts could double as weaker combat pets. You can attack while riding them but it's totally worthless. I'm suggesting that mounts can be used as a regular combat pet, that is just weaker than a dedicated DPS pet.

My biggest disappointment with this game, after reading all the stuff the internet had said about pets and mounts being multipurpose, was finding out that they weren't as described to me. I can think of nothing cooler than the your snowlion or polar bear helping you fight (even if they aren't super powerful) just for the visual effect alone, that it would have, rather than standing there totally deadeyed behind you.

kimoy
08-28-2014, 07:13 PM
I'm lvl 30 and I thought the entire time that I will be unlocking the agresssive & defensive mode of my mount when it reach a certain lvl, is it not? My mount is lvl 28 already.

Cinge
08-28-2014, 07:28 PM
What battle pets are for.

Also some of the mount combat abilities are very good(immune+sprint, stealth, 15m stun, the elks double archer combo from a primeval etc)

smartcat
08-28-2014, 09:55 PM
The mounts are pretty damn awesome as they are. And you can get specific battle pets, (wolf/cat) so I'm not sure why you would want your mount to fight too? yea I suppose it would 'look cool' but you can already use them to fight, you just have to be riding them.

Aeryan
08-28-2014, 11:09 PM
At first I was a little bit disappointed that my snowlion from the cash shop couldn't fight. I mean it has claws and well.. is a lion.
But well, the lion is the only one who looks like he could fight. What should a horse, an elk and a fluffy monster of the sesame street do?

For me personaly the mounted fight is pretty cool and more realistic than those mounts fighting on their own. That the lion also can't fight is a thing of balance then.