PDA

View Full Version : Tranfer

Hannahyoung
09-19-2017, 12:51 PM
Some people saying i cant transfer to thunderwing till january is that correct?

TriopOfKraken
09-21-2017, 05:28 AM
No one has exact dates. After the merge Trion said they will be waiting at least until after the first castle and hero cycle to allow the displaced players the first access to these mechanics. So, while maybe not until January, it will be a while.

Vendral
09-21-2017, 08:32 AM
I would be curious to see a date on this as well - frankly i'm at a stale mate on Conviction - there's nothing to do but wait for transfer's, thanks trion for forcing me to merge then forcing me to stay on a server i didn't even want to be on in the first place.

Ya, they offered a 1 credit transfer where i have to spend even more money to full kit what they should've full kitted for those moving off affected server's. Guess it's my fault i'm in this situation, hell i still play the game. GG Ven! I'll yell at a wall next time.

Hannahyoung
09-21-2017, 02:27 PM
No one has exact dates. After the merge Trion said they will be waiting at least until after the first castle and hero cycle to allow the displaced players the first access to these mechanics. So, while maybe not until January, it will be a while.
Well thank you for the answer

romonster
09-21-2017, 03:32 PM
There was a livestream during the merge downtime. On it, Celestrata said that transfers should reopen approximately a month to a month and a half after the merges. And as others have said, this is meant to allow castle sieges to take place and players to become reestablished before any outside forces come onto the servers.