PDA

View Full Version : PTS chars gone!!

tinax37
12-10-2017, 04:42 AM
Just logged into PTS and my 2 chars I had there are gone and I'm only given option to start from scratch, is this right? All the work I had been doing working towards 4.0 is gone and I have to start from scratch? This surely cannot be right. HELP!

Well after creating a new char and putting my main char on friends list I can see she is still there same name, spec, level etc., so why I cant't access her on log in screen? I really don't wanna go through hassle of starting from scratch again just don't have the time!

Aired
12-10-2017, 05:29 AM
Is there any chance you created the other characters on the "other" pts? There are 2 servers right now for PTS.

tinax37
12-10-2017, 05:33 AM
Is there any chance you created the other characters on the "other" pts? There are 2 servers right now for PTS.
No I had both chars on PTS 1 and as I said above I can type main chars name on friends list and see that they are there (I had to create a new char with new name to get in) I'm really confused, lol!

OH DEAR WHAT AN IDIOT - just rebooted PC and logged into my 4 Accounts and realised I had accessed PTS on another account inadvertently. Problem solved. lol!

Thanks for help Aired :)

Aired
12-10-2017, 06:08 AM
:) Glad you got it sorted out.

Marana tha
12-10-2017, 06:35 AM
Hi there,

With things being sorted now, from the sounds of it, going to close this up for you.

Hoping you both have a great day!
- Marana tha :)