PDA

View Full Version : People Are Leaving This Game Because of so called "DDOS"

Xriy
12-14-2017, 08:18 PM
Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon,

I just brought a few friends in to play about 3 months ago. They were all excited and playing like crazy...then the so called "DDOS" started happening. I tried my best to get them to stay, but after a few weeks of this, they left to play other online MMORPGs that don't have this so called "DDOS" issue. I realize that the company wishes to put out new content, but I can assure you that if this issue is not dealt with soon more will leave. Even some of the "hard core" players are looking elsewhere. Right now I'm on the fence. As if changing the cargo prices was not bad enough.....I can't even run packs properly or at all. The longer this drags on...the more I am thinking this is self inflicted for whatever reason. I mean...you guys can d/c an AFK player in the arena now....O.o....It really makes a person wonder who is actually behind these so called "DDOS" attacks(that happen like all day everyday, but to select people and not all at the same time) Whatever the reason, please fix before more of us leave....property or no property....awesome gear....or no awesome gear....spent tons of real money...or none at all. How long can you afford to allow this so called "DDOS" to continue? POWER TO THE PLAYERS!

Please enjoy your day :)

Blister
12-16-2017, 11:14 AM
just wait a month then they'll give u 10 days of free patron what a ♥♥♥♥ game cant log can run packs jacked up prices on cargo really think its them crashing there own servers trying to make players quit