PDA

View Full Version : Quillodon: Missing Quests in Ynystere?

DevTracker
01-22-2018, 07:20 PM
i have same question about quest in cinderstone ....there is one quest called the demons of cinderstone from NPC Archeologist Jenkins....i went there liv 30 liv 31 32 33-40 but no way no quest there is no way to activate it i almost done any quest in cinderstone but nothing happen , this quest give you gears et called red sun ....what i doing wrong is still aviable or no? Hello Skynox! That quest has no questgiver in my files, which means it has effectively been removed for now. But I do have good news: XL moved the specific quest reward you're looking for to a different questline. To find it, you'll need to complete: 1) "Saving Skayne" for Peasant Skayne south of Orchid Hills in Cinderstone 2) "Fire in the Farmyard" for Peasant Skayne south of Orchid Hills in Cinderstone 3) "A Blazing Distraction" for Peasant Skayne south of Orchid Hills in Cinderstone 4) "Skayne's Wife" for Peasant Skayne south of Orchid Hills in Cinderstone 5) "Spatilio's Secret Mission" for Deserter Spatilio at the Burnt Castle Docks in Cinderstone 6) "The Council's Treachery" for Watchman Kardoa outside the Burnt Castle in Cinderstone 7) "Gargoyle Guardians" for Archeologist Jenkins outside the Burnt Castle in Cinderstone 8) "The Final Statue" for Archeologist Jenkins outside the Burnt Castle in Cinderstone Please note that all of these quests are level 32, so if you are level 45 or higher you will no longer be able to complete them. If you are lv45+ and you still feel that you absolutely MUST have this piece of armor (and i do agree it's one of the coolest jerkin image items), you'll need to either pay a low-level character to get it for you, or make an entirely new character specifically to earn it. Hope that helps! -Quill

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=336829&p=2667125&viewfull=1#post2667125)