PDA

View Full Version : BigDataDude: Metallic Auroran Crate & Lost Metallic Crate BUGGED or INTENDED!?!

DevTracker
02-02-2018, 03:50 AM
...snip... Moving back to the latest change (the drop rate increase last Wednesday), by now quite a few people have posted and it's been over a week...@BDD/Trion, we only see posts and such and AH data...what does the actual data say and what is the latest news? As you can see from the AH the actual cost of the gem is going down, this is good. The cost of lunarite is mostly unchanged. XL just talked to me an hour ago and asked for a large dump of data before the change and after the change so we can see the impact of the changes at every location. So I will be gathering that this weekend for them. Also, I thought the suggestion to bump treasure maps was a good one so I told them that may be another way to improve things. Seems positive to me overall, I get maybe the last change was not as high as some people wish but it was still positive :)

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=335085&p=2668830&viewfull=1#post2668830)