PDA

View Full Version : Returning player looking for guild on EU FS 5th April

Furrymcweebtrash
03-22-2018, 04:27 AM
So I was on Prophecy until just after the RNG cash shop boxes, but was around for the ♥♥♥♥ show between guilds allying up which was really boring as it was just mega blob fights on raids.

But anyway I'm 25 gonna be joining back up potentially going back up as a SK I'm going to trial it a bit on the test server, only thing any guild would need to be aware of is that I work sat/sun/monday 12 hour shifts so for those days I will be unavailable. If you are fine with that hit me up, I am active every other day.

Akieee
03-22-2018, 05:45 AM
Do you know what kind of guild you are looking for?

Furrymcweebtrash
03-22-2018, 12:07 PM
Do you know what kind of guild you are looking for?

I want a guild that does everything, but will PvP regularly and will contest diamond shores etc when it's available. When I first discovered this game I was PvPing from the earliest point haha I am not a care bear but I do like all aspects of the game.

Capta1nTenno
03-22-2018, 12:48 PM
I want a guild that does everything, but will PvP regularly and will contest diamond shores etc when it's available. When I first discovered this game I was PvPing from the earliest point haha I am not a care bear but I do like all aspects of the game.

If you like pvp from day 1 and ready for a start rush at least for 2 days (Thursday 5 and Friday 6, which suits your schedule), you'll be perfect fit in my gang.

Read about us here: Warband clan recruitment topic (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?338770-Warband-FS-EU-International-PvP-Semi-Hardcore)

We'll be gathering in discord after 1st April for the tests. PM me if interested

Furrymcweebtrash
03-22-2018, 06:39 PM
If you like pvp from day 1 and ready for a start rush at least for 2 days (Thursday 5 and Friday 6, which suits your schedule), you'll be perfect fit in my gang.

Read about us here: Warband clan recruitment topic (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?338770-Warband-FS-EU-International-PvP-Semi-Hardcore)

We'll be gathering in discord after 1st April for the tests. PM me if interested

I'll have a think and send you a PM in the next week or so, thanks for the response :)