PDA

View Full Version : Liandri Recruitment Agency EU SERVER WEST

lionell
03-25-2018, 11:15 PM
Liandri Recruitment Agency

Are you looking for a guild to enjoy fresh start with ?
Are you looking for a guild that enjoys pvp and are good at it ?
Are you looking for a guild that have played every fresh start ?
Are you tired of having to guild hop 2-3 weeks in the the game?
Are you looking for a solid guild that been around for years?
Are you tired of getting NO from guild with reason that "Guild is full"

THEN WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME

Liandri was formed around 10 years ago in Darkfall online a hardcore full loot pvp game. Over the years we have enjoyed many games and the community have grown since then.We are a bunch off chilled out ppl that enjoy playing competitive game together. We have the mentality that everyone help out and then everyone gets help, we trust our members to be able to stand on there own feet and we don't expect anything but your time,present and happy spirit.

We are a bunch off Archeage vets that goes in to this Fresh start with years off experience of Archeage where all leaders and officers have played in all Fresh start servers.Our main goal here is to give everyone a place to call home, we will not decline any ppl because the guild is "full" we will work around there stupid system to let everyone play with us and learn what i means to be in the Liandri family. Our focus will be on world pvp and traderuns because that's where we feel everyone can play together. We will ofc have pve raid dungeon raid and farming party's.

Few requirements to join the Liandri Empire

18+
Discord and working mic
Sense of humor
Being able to listen to commands
LVL 50

Apply on discord https://discord.gg/vyqJ3tP pm Lionell#5078 for permission to our chanels and if you have any questions

lionell
03-28-2018, 11:31 PM
bump it up :)

lionell
04-02-2018, 05:27 AM
Bump

MisterTeaLiandri
04-03-2018, 10:46 AM
Hello my Frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeends

Rallerboi
04-11-2018, 02:26 PM
43yr old Aussie in Denmark LFG active PVE/PVP guild..
Looking for an active guild to help me get back into the game again (played first 6 months of launch).

Guild must use discord and be socially intact. Looking to get into the PVE aspect mostly but do enjoy the a bit of PVP too. I want sail and explore...Build a house and join other guild members doing dungeon runs, pack runs etc etc..

With a wife, 4 kids and fulltime job, i have no time to be a hardcore player and have little patience for teenagers screaming on coms (Push to talk for sure)

I work night shifts but still have quite a bit of time off to play...(Currently level 41)..

Rallerboi
04-11-2018, 11:04 PM
Apparently they are level 50 only....